• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Coolspy

K-dog
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    so, are you using the same set of 386 from quartz, or have you changed the sprites?

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • im rather impressed with this hack and i played it through and its impressive and i love the fakemon most are good looking forfakemon

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    BEST HACK EVER

Okay i'm new but all I want to say is "THIS HACK IS THE BEST I'VE EVER PLAYED"
    Keep up the good work Baro.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    gamehacker64 said:
    Okay i'm new but all I want to say is "THIS HACK IS THE BEST I'VE EVER PLAYED"
    Keep up the good work Baro.

By the way, when is beta 3 going to be out?

Please refrain from asking for betas of a hack. It is against the rules.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    -sorry-

Sorry, forgot to read the rules, won't happen agian I hope.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    I wonder....

Yo Baro if ran is champion of the last game will that mean you'll battle her and is Phantom J.Akira because you can't go the 8th gym. Will you meet the glass army's boss and is it a girl?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Uber n00b question

Sorry to ask a stupid question, not sure if this is the right thread for it, but after cyan town, I'm rather stuck. I have no clue what to do next. Can anyone please help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Yeah! The game is the better romhack ever! The tiles are very great, and have the correctly shady.
    I'm loving it! ->(McDonalds xD)<-
    I am playing the beta 2.1, and it's fantastic.
    Continue it please, do the 2th complete hack ever.

Bye!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Yeah, this hack is great I hope it gets completed (unlike my hacks), but beta 3 is not out (I think) so I'm a bit dissapointed and I hope beta 3 will be good and out soon, looking forward to rainbowpolis sounds good, so yeah, anyways just keep on hacking Baro, later.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, I suppose we'll have to wait for a while for another release, since people need to take a break from time to time. But Baro, use this time wisely to think on a lot of crazy stuff for the game, as usual. Keep up those cool ideas!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    I start out stuck in the trees. I tried to fix the warp using A-Map, but I got a never-ending error message. ._. It looks like a really good game, too. Any idea how I can not get stuck in the trees?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I start out stuck in the trees. I tried to fix the warp using A-Map, but I got a never-ending error message. ._. It looks like a really good game, too. Any idea how I can not get stuck in the trees?

Don't hack other people's hacks' with any tool that can hack.

Because, that is really pathectic, I'd say.

prince, I think Frossy here is stating that she ended up in the trees after playing the game, that's why she tried hacking it to fix the warps.

though, Frossy, I'd say you committed a patching error or probably that the ROM's not compatible with the patch.

if I may recall correctly, there are two versions of a FireRed ROM. :\

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    Exactumundo.

So I go download another version of FR? Sounds simple enough.

( Cool, I have a nickname! Frossy?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2008
    Yeah, I have a question. When I get to the part where I beat my rival just outside Hollow Forest, when he's talking about Gym Badges. The game freezes. Anything I can do to fix that Baro?

Back