• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
  • Teh baro I see the language you like to use still thrives. I love the readme LOL! too bad for ken fans.
    In fact, the pointer to "KEN" in the name list points to the ken in kabuken

@heatran
    he means next week when beta2 is released

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Oh, I thought he was simply talking about when it was to be released, which it already has.

Nevermind then x3

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hack of the Month!

Seeing as Teh Baro has put alot of work and effort into his hack, he deserves the Hack of the Month! Christos and myself agreed to pick this hack.

[Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Yes, it has returned and will hopefully be as good as before.

Enjoy the month of stickiness!

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • HOTM 2008??? (APRIL missing if that isn't an April's fool!!!!).

Nice thing to get such an award, I look forward to the next Beta, I really enjoyed the first one, continue the way you are doing the hack, it's awesome.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Whoah whoah whoah

I come from college to check if there are new posts and first didn't find my thread, though it was dumped to page 2 and then... wow!

I'm so surprised! thanks Blazichu and Christos for chosing marble as HoTM!
    Don't know what to say, I'm amazed. Thanks!

But anyway, thanks, I know I dese...eh... I mean... thanks.

Remember, on saturday or sunday beta 2 will be ready and I hope released. Maybe even Friday night (GMT+1) depending on who's online and all that. I've already done all the trainers in one of the last routes, that, another route, a couple of simple events, wild pokemon data and background music makes the minimuns for the release. That'll be done today (Monday and yesterday I wasted time beating abe's oddysee (100%) and abe's exodus (lol in italian, ciao, sequiri mi, lavora!, fallo!, aiuuuuuto lol) so I know that'll be on time). Then, I'm going to start with stats and/or HM/TM compatibility (PA doen't work well with HM's 07 and 08 so I'll gotta grab windows calc and werk it myself).

Thanks again for HoTM dudes!
    * So I was doubting on make a new thread for beta 2 or just ask mods to rename this one, but this made it clearer. Someone remind me to tell them then.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Whoah whoah whoah

I come from college to check if there are new posts and first didn't find my thread, though it was dumped to page 2 and then... wow!

I'm so surprised! thanks Blazichu and Christos for chosing marble as HoTM!
    Don't know what to say, I'm amazed. Thanks!

But anyway, thanks, I know I dese...eh... I mean... thanks.

Well hell, you DO deserve it. Good job.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Yep, I also agree with Christos and Blazichu's choice. Your hack has a lot of effort, mainly put on showing new features for the players, and the fact that you work on your spriting all alone.

So, I'll be waiting for that release, to have another taste of Marble. Let's see if this time I manage to find a new Pokemon that I can feel attached to :P

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Well, I just noticed this, too, and I HAVE TO congratulate you on getting Hack of the Month... congrats, Baro! I hope you keep this hack going, and don't give up until you've finished this, just like Pokémon Quartz! I hope this hack prevails as well, Baro. Good luck!

Back