• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Congratulations Baro! I think you fully deserve this award. I think Blazichu did the right job. I hope you never give up on this!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • WOW!
    This Hack is totally awesome! I watched all the videos and there are so many original ideas and really nice done scripts! I espacially like the infinite Stairs^^
    i thought you managed to do that with a warp script, but the screen is not fading... no idea how you did it since ive just started scripting

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Wow.Beta 2 is coming out soon.I can't wait until beta 2.
    Soon? Xiros is uploading it NOW!

WHOAAAAAAAAAH It's out!

Don't know what to say except GO FRIGGING DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW CLICKING HERE!
    (then go down the page and marble is there, hit on descarga (download)

It's shorter in length than beta 1, but I had less time and this time I've done greatest things (You know it)

Oh by the way the dancing script is now random. Up to 8 random steps you have to memorize and copy, if you fail you can try again a similar sequence. I must say, in last round, the random fails a bit because of the speed, so the steps repeat and it's not that hard. Also, when you complete it, you can play again.

Remember to report any bug you find. After all, it's a beta and you're betatesting it.

Known issues: I've changed some flags since beta 1, so some events may repeat (once) ONLY if you continue your game. for example: Baro giving you the Trainers

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Thanks you, Now I'll have another game to play when I'm bored from hacking! xD
    You do deserve the HotM because Marble is Excellent!

No time to talk though, I have to go Put it on my PSP right away.
    cya!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
    Finally.
    I just downloaded it.
    I'm gonna play it.
    Cya.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • I found a small error. In wistwoods there is a grass tile that you can't walk on.
    can you post a screen? I can't find it.
    Ah, found it, it's at the top of the map right? Thanks

(Also forgot to remind everybody to assure you're patching a clean rom, do not patch over beta 1.1)

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Oookaaaayyy....I was playing it, and made it to Hollow Woods, and I found a wild "Shiftry". Well it's not a Shiftry...I'll upload a pic in a second. Here:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    ok, this is great, only one thing... there was a ghost with shadow tag........
    i couldnt do anything.....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Its out?!?!
    Yeeeees!
    I have been waiting for ages!
    Downloading it now :)
    Oh and keep up the good work :)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • ok, this is great, only one thing... there was a ghost with shadow tag........
    i couldnt do anything.....
    Ouch, didn't ven think of that possibility... fixing now.
    If you can somehow avoid that ghost with savestates (it's because of magiken, which also has synchronize, so you can avoid it)... if it gets too tiring, I'll gotta release a minibug patch. Report more stuff if you find it.

oh and TB Pro! patch over a clean fire red rom kthnxbay

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have started playing it, and I have to say: great work.
    I always love games that make me laugh each few minutes.

And, two errors.

-This tree is two trees at the same time. You have to use cut twice.

[Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

-And, um, naming error.

EDIT: When you go back to Cobalstation after the train crash, the guy in the station doesn't talk to you :[

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • I have started playing it, and I have to say: great work.
    I always love games that make me laugh each few minutes.

And, two errors.

-This tree is two trees at the same time. You have to use cut twice.

-And, um, naming error.

First one is incidentally.

Second one... in map it was a hiker wasn't it? I searched it in pet and had a rooki so I suppose so.

Also, corrected a script: patricia gives you shock wave instead of phychic.

Back