• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • The truth the city is really big and has a very good aspect, I believe that to continue working this way that the hack was coming far...
    Luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Quick Question...

How far should a walkthrough go before it's released to the public?

I'm thinking up until getting HM01 - Cut because a lot of questions involve where to get Cut and how to get the train ticket.

What do you guys think?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Quick Question...

How far should a walkthrough go before it's released to the public?

I'm thinking up until getting HM01 - Cut because a lot of questions involve where to get Cut and how to get the train ticket.

What do you guys think?
    I'd say until the end of BETA 2.1 since it's relatively short and you will upgrade it with the following betas, but do what you want.

Αha am I the only one who noticed but is that a strip club in the south east district? The pink-peach area.
    Let's say that... that's red district, and the similiarities of the name with Amsterdam's red light district are more than mere coincidence

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • This is the biggest city I've ever seen (in Pokemon, of course)
    Did you have trouble resizing it?
    Now I know why it's called Rainbowpolis... Pretty colors!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • I think you should make the beach/coast thing next to the sea bigger as that is the only letdown and if yout turn it into a mini beach, it'll look more like a big district city by the sea.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Fun game so far, I'm at the 3rd gym and can't find CUT...
    BTW, minor CAPS errors when you first encounter the Phantom

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    If you were at the 3rd gym, you'd already have cut ;)

But I'm just messing. Get the Charmed Tag, go to Kellygreen TOwn, go to the beach in the south-east corner of town, talk to Laetitia, she'll give you the Train Ticket.

Now you can ride the Egg Train in Cobaltstation City.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    PROTIP: 3rd gym is not cobaltstation city gym.

Heh, that's why I said if he were at the 3rd gym, he'd already have Cut. Though I don't think he got what I was trying to say with that.

Btw, the walkthrough is almost finished. I'll send you what I got so far when I get home, Baro

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Can you get into Mirage Tower in this beta, love your mod by the way its fricken awesome. Ive looked all over to see if you could but no luck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Can you get into Mirage Tower in this beta

You can get into the first floor, where Baro meets you to tell you you've reached the end of the Beta.

To get in, you need to beat the dancing challenge in that desert town (forgot the name, sorry)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    yea! the rainbowpolis map looks really sweet and what else have you done lately? i mean scripts, dungeons...

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    that dancing thing is incredibly difficult.

i cant even use hypercam to record it.

(i can record but it doesnt help.)

i finished it

and a hint: you know you can pause the game? let her make one move, then pause, write it down on a paper and then play, and then again pause... got it?

Back