• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

NatureKeeper

I really do like the time-travelling thing, the maps, and so...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Because it's not a hack?
    OW editing can be done even by hacking beginner...

Anyways I vote for Green Sapphire because of title screen and PLC's bro's ASM.
    I Believe He is being sarcastic.
    I Wouldn't "dig too deep" Into their love for that hack...

Years
  • I vote for shimmering tempest because it has an organized appearence, an awesome storyline, total originality, cool screenies, and because i made like 5 of the banners up there XD

Forget that last thing I said XD

I vote for Shimmering Tempest for the same reasons as listed above by me ^^

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years

• Oh awesome! Didn't think I'd win. ^_^
    (And dang, I'm surprised I got 8 votes and my biggest competitors got 3. o_O)

Well anyways, my vote has to go to Mythic Legends. I would vote for Infernal Legend 100%, but I feel the hack is going downhill with the new version of it. The old version was better in almost all aspects.

Mythic Legends has a storyline I feel is interesting. The scripting is very good. Most people aren't that good at scripting. His ideas are fresh as well.

Told ya you would win :P Thanks for the vote. I may not win, but at least someone belives in me >.>

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    My vote goes to Green sapphire for its great Story line, scripts, and tiles.
    I love my Brothers game Hoenn Hero's and i cant wait to live Ruby version agien, but Its not as good as its competition (yet)
    Sorry Ariel. Please don't beet me up? LOL jk.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The winner is Green Sapphire with two votes.
    Zap Arctic Molten and Shimmering Tempest each had one vote.

Editing
    Woah! YAY I WON!! I would like to thanks my mum for giving birth to me, my dad because he helped, my brother because if i dont he will beat me up (oh and eh helped with the hack XD), the people who voted for me.... (Yay speach)

Anyway... I vote for Infernal ledgend!
    It has improved alot since its other version! The storyline is great! (except the lance as your bro bit... ive seen it too many times), you can travel through 3 regions, good scripts... OH AND IT HAS PIZZA!!!

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • I vote for infernal legend, isnt it ovious I voted for it in hack of the month it is one of my favorite hacks. It as amazing and fun scripts and a great storyline.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I'll have to vote for Fire Emblem: Web of Deceit. I absolutely love Fire Emblem, and it's great seeing a hack of it. It looks very nice, and everything looks quite solid to me.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Voting on a non-pokemon hack? that's new :P

xD, that's one thing that really pisses me off about this rom hacking section, pokemon is not that only rom hacked in the world. I personally like hacks other than pomeon better beause they are usually much better quality due the talent needed in hacking, while a imbecil can hack a pokemon game due to the wide amount of tools.

So in retrospect, I vote for Fire emblem: Web of deceit, simply beaucse it's different and the talent the author has to have to hack it. But for other reasons, it look good quality for a hack, plus the storyline is very original.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I give my vote to Infernal Legend. The scripts look well put together and the tiles are inserted nicely. The maps also are nice to look at.

Back