• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • I Vote for Pokemon Yonder as well. Thread layout is nice, as are tiles and palletes. Your mapping seems to be good from what I've seen so far, and I must say that boot screen is really creative! It shows promise.

And, The thread title says 2009...Shouldn't it be 2010 now?

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    i votr for pokemon pure gold because the oak intro has been made well

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    i votr for pokemon pure gold because the oak intro has been made well
    Must I repeat myself?
    Pure Gold Isn't on the eligable hacks cause it already won, and... YOU DON"T HAVE
    30 POSTS!

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Must I repeat myself?
    Pure Gold Isn't on the eligable hacks cause it already won, and... YOU DON"T HAVE
    30 POSTS!
    Don't sweat it :P

Now, it's a pity. Already Thursday and no votes? so, let's begin.

I vote for Identity.

It seems like a stylish, storyline-based hack, which gives importance to details, and isn't too fancy from here to there. Currently, it's my second favourite to Sienna, so I'm going to make up for not voting it on Hack of the Month.

Good luck, VG Aura!

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Haven't been here in a while... And I must say I'm quite impressed with Rainy Days. mrhaxmaster looks to be implanting some cool new features, with the girlfriend and whatnot. However my vote is slightly prejudiced: I love the rain :P

Rainy Days

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    i vote Pokemon Mettalic ICe Revolutionised as i found it awsome that they have new mettalic pokemon which hasnt been done before.
    and it has a great storyline.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My vote goes to Beryl. It's a great hack, professional looking and promising. I can tell its plot is very mysterious, something i love.
    I'm sure Nika and Banjo will continue the good job.

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Wow... Beryl definatley. I've never seen a hack from Marxville, and he's a god at graphical hacking.
    Almost ditto to what Maverick said haha. Very professional.

Beryl

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
    Years
  • Beryl. Story is exciting and captivating and features are intriguing. It looks brilliant so far and I wish it best of luck.

It also has a nice CSS design... :P

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • Beryl,
    why?
    because it has a intriguing story, good features, and amazing tiles.(default FTW)

Otter

Reminiscing Every Now and Then
    Years
  • Beryl

The amount of effort put into the storyline and character development is amazing. They did a great job on that. Also very interesting features, good maps, and excellent scripts just add to it. Best of luck to Nik and Banjora with it. o:

Back