• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ok thats spam.
I don't think there is a rule stating that MD hacks are not allowed.
If you think that because your Hack isn't on the list, thats because it's
date doesn't meet the Quota. Read the First Post.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Actually, will you guys ever start getting Mystery Dungeon hacks on the list? There's one in the scrapbox- but then again... it sucks... for NOW!

Actually, there's just one Mystery Dungeon thread in the Scrapbox, with just one screenshot, so why post that?

ICE-X

Pokemon Frozen Glory creator
Years
Pokemon Destiny for sure! It just looks cool, I like the mew and pikachu mix sprites.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Pokemon Destiny
Looks like a hack with alot of great stuff in a small package. The storyline sounds great and there's alot of hard work being put in it by yunghove with the sprites, scripts and all.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Actually, will you guys ever start getting Mystery Dungeon hacks on the list? There's one in the scrapbox- but then again... it sucks... for NOW!

Well, the thing is that since for now MD hacking is not that "supported", I doubt it'd stand a chance for competing against hacks that look more like hacks (and MD hacking still has a long way till the first "hacks" start showing up)
Of course, if MD hacking starts to get more serious, hacks'd be considered as selectable.

Before you ask, same thing would go for DP hacking, in case you are wondering.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
i vote Pokémon Darkblue because the tiles look good and they fit witht eh pallet and i aalso like the sprites on it.

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
Years
Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back. Who knows how long people have wanted a Pokémon game based off one of the movies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Pokemon rockets revenge....why?

Because its so original! ^_^

Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back. Who knows how long people have wanted a Pokémon game based off one of the movies.

both your votes are invalid, for those hacks are not in the list of eligible hacks in the first post.
please do refer to the first post to choose which hacks your votes will go.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, the voting will be finished now. And, from now on, the next votings will be finished at midnights of Saturdays, instead of Sundays, since it'll be easier for me.

Alright, about this week's voting, the new HotW is for Pokémon Destiny, by yunghove. Congratulations! Specially after one of the toughest HotW votings ever! :D

Voting Results
Destiny, with 13 votes
Clear Diamond, with 9 votes
Lucario Legends and Darkblue, both with 1 vote

Finished editing the nominations list. Happy voting! Again, dont forget that from now on, voting'll end at the end of next Saturday!

And, by the way, use this week to tell me if you will want to use the "second chance", if you want to. So far nobody used it, so I dont know, but, still it's there, in case someone will ever want to use it... :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2008
I vote for Legends of Destiny.
I love the music and the graphics in this game.
I also like the idea of how D/P pokemon are going to be in it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ok, Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back is elligible this week so I vote for it.

yup! it's eligible now! ^^

anyways, hm.., I'm having difficulty in voting, since my two favorite hacks; Clear Diamond and Mewtwo Strikes Back are both in the eligible hacks, yet, we can only vote for one hack only... This is difficult... -_-

well, I guess, I should go with Clear Diamond for now.
It has a great D/P sprites, the Giratina 'worm' sprite is great. :3
the graphics are okay, as well as the story. :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Do i vote through this?

THen i vote for Clear Diamond, great effort is put down, gives the opportunity to those who don't have a NDS to play the game. It also continues somehow GSC, that's smth i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back