• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • mewtwo strikes back gets my vote because it hs good tiles and there is finally a pokemon game from a movie.

ALSO MY HACK I A VALID ONE I WAS JUST ASKING ABOUT IT

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for Darkblue.
    The tiles r excellent!
    Though there r a few glitches...but I'm sure Lex will fix them!
    GL, Lex!

Alec_

Years
  • I VOTE Pokemon Clear Diamond IT'S A COOL AND The One Who is the Owner Zeikku is the best and very kind!! GOOD LUCK Zeikku i wish your the Number 14

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I vote 4 Mewtwo Returns.
    It has the best idea for a story i ever heard?
    Anyone planning a hack based on Pokémon 10?

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I vote for Clear Diamond.
    I like how Zeikku is giving a chance to people that don't have a ds or d/p to actually play it.
    The graphics are amazing and the title screen is awesome.

Years
  • I vote for Clear Diamond
    because of the good mapping skills and giving a chance for people to play in Sinnoh!
    (Haven't played Diamond)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Alright, time to finish the voting! Remember that all votings will end on last hours of Saturdays/first hours of Sunday.

And this time, the HotW goes to Pokémon Clear Diamond, by zeikku SSJ7. I also think it's a good choice, since demakes-like always look interesting :3

Voting Results
    Clear Diamond, with 8 votes(note: I ditched leiferick's vote since taking out all the zeikku's loving reason, all that was left for a valid reason was "IT'S A COOL", we vote for hacks, not hackers!)
    Darkblue and Mewtwo Strikes Back, both with 4 votes
    Legends of Destiny, with 1 vote

Done with the editing. Let a new voting begin!

Oh, before you wonder about something... meggido decided to use his "second chance" for his hack, that's why the 31 days rule wont affect him. Though remember it's just for four consecutive votings!

Alright, good luck everyone!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    now that Clear Diamond won, it's time for me to vote Mewtwo Strikes Back. :3
    It's a cool hack, knowing that we will experience a hack based on the first ever pokemon movie. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Urk...I'll vote for White Diamond, because it's the first hack I've heard of which will allow access to 5 regions in total.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I'll Vote white Diamond, His concept and understanding is remarkable.
    I love the fact he hasn't focused on his tiles..and is focused at the task at hand

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back