• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Hmmm... Even if I'm not in my best mood, I will have to avoid taking it out even after getting teased by Y_X's added reason and dl's post about my lateness (which you should know that I finish the HotW between 12PM and 1AM at my time, UTC-3 if you need to know)

...Anyway...

The winner is Pokémon (Old) White, by foullump, too bad I dont really have anything better to say due to my mood. But still, congratulations man!

Voting Results
    White, with 6 votes
    Ever Night, with 5 votes darkly's vote got ditched as he didnt want to change his reason
    Neon, with 4 votes
    Naturo Verde, with 2 votes
    Legends of Destiny and Professor Oak's Murder, both with 1 vote

There it goes! You can vote now, and please stay ontopic, let's just avoid any controversies, ok? This thread's intention is mainly for some fun, dont take it too seriously.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for Pokemon Dark Era, because the Riley and Sapphire Sprites and OWs r nicely done and the palettes he is using(by Christos) r quite suitable for his hack.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Whoa, scratch what I said before.
    I now vote for Pokemon Dark Era by Ryousha.
    It has an awesome (if somewhat confusing) storyline. The sprites are...original... The presentation is cool... And most of Ryousha's mapping is awesome.

PS. Zel, I never knew there was such a big time difference. xD
    Hmm...I hope some people vote for my hack...xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    i vote for pokemon oddysey since it has very nice graphic !

Do u ever read before ur post?
    For one, the is HACK of the Week.
    Pokemon Odyssey is a Game.
    Second, look at the list for the valid votes for this week.
    Plz vote for something else.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I vote for pokemon uranium.
    why?
    Because it seems like a really well-thought out game.
    not only that, but the storyline and graphics are good(though it could use some work).

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I came here for the cookie zel okay my choose is skyblue of martin(tm)
    it's a very nice game wich has a lot of new features try out the alpha people..

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    ill vote for legends of destiny. i think its a great hack, it has good graphics, good music, and it has dp pokemon!

Years
  • i vote for pokemon neon it has a great storyline plue new screenshots and there is more parts of the hack to come so thats why i vote for pokemon neon

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • This is a real tough decision, but I'll have to go with...

Pokemon Neon, because of its awesome mapping and great story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back