• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year: 2006] Votings

Which Hack is your Hack of the Year?

• [url-inline="showthread.php?t=45201"]Pokémon: A Return To Johto[/url-inline]

Votes: 97 26.7%
  • [url-inline="showthread.php?t=62673"]Pokémon Liquid Ocean[/url-inline]

Votes: 112 30.9%
  • [url-inline="showthread.php?t=64133"]Pokémon Quartz[/url-inline]

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • [url-inline="showthread.php?t=68671"]Pokémon rijonAdventures[/url-inline]

Votes: 58 16.0%
  • [url-inline="showthread.php?t=57683"]Pokémon Saffron[/url-inline]

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • [url-inline="showthread.php?t=63967"]Pokémon: Secrets and Rumors[/url-inline]

Votes: 21 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I voted Quartz, but i think Liquid Ocean shall win. Good luck Li Kero!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Secrets and Rumours for me. The level of dedication on this hack is most admirable, and the sheer idea of it itself warrants it the coolness factor. Just because it's based on older games doesn't make it any less impressive than all of the Advance hacks, and should not be overlooked for the older graphics style.

The small team working on this do a LOT of research into how to do certain things through hacking, and also looking into the rumours themselves. They are creating something we all LONGED to be true back in the day, so has pure nostalgia as well as freshness, two things that make a perfect experience for a player. This will be my hack of the year.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I like Pokemon Quartz. What I like about it is how it is very unique wit its storyline.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I voted for pokemon rijon because it had different storyline and different mapping from the 1st beta itself. One of the best variations possible.All the above games have almost same storyline but bit changed map thats it.Even liquid ocean has the same start truck and same way you get pokemon as you get in emerald unlike rijon.
    Long live rijon adventures.
    I m not critizing anyones hack.All are equally got but rijon seems better to me.Sorry if something wrong.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    i like pokemon a new journy why its a great thing dark takes his time no beats which is a good thing and then when finished a good hack im not saying its the best i like pokemon liquid too

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2007
    I vote For Pokemon Squartz Because It is the only complete hack and have new pokemons and i love the storyline XD But if there was a Beta for Pokemon: A return to johto pherphaps i vote for it. XD

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hey...

Can you guys put in my rom hack into the poll?

"Pokemon: TEAM ROCKET's Revenge Version"

Thanks. :)

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    secrets and rumors all the way

i reckon secrets and rumors should win or team rockets revenge. they are the best hascks at the moment and they should win

Last edited by a moderator:

GraphiX

I voted Liquid Ocean. That's the only game that inspired me to create my own hack .. xD *click!*

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I voted Liquid Ocean. The hack looks really good

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • I wanted to vote for ShinyGold, but since its not here, I voted for Liquid Ocean ;) (And when you mean the beta is available, do you mean its available for everyone or just a select few? Cuz I can't find it anywhere)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back