• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
what do you patch .rar files with? .ips is lunar ips and .ups is NUPS but .rar?
Sorry that I'm new to hacks and stuff.

You need to unrar the .rar file using winrar (software).
You dont patch the .rar file, it's just a thing used to package the documents to make it easier to distribute.

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
Years
Sienna is one Of the first Hack which made me WoW!(Other one is Shiny Gold)
Now will someone tell me if the project has End ?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
I play this game on MyBoy! for android and its Awesome! Except I cannot get the fossil machine to work in Rhine Village, The game won't save (I use the save state feature on my emulator anyways), and I cannot catch the tauros to return to the owner of the milk place in Angara Town, which is essential because I know that's how you get surf. Also, sometimes when I use fly it comes up with a blank blue screen. So if anyone could help me, that would be awesome.
P.S. I downloaded it from coolrom, idk if it makes a difference

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I play this game on MyBoy! for android and its Awesome! Except I cannot get the fossil machine to work in Rhine Village, The game won't save (I use the save state feature on my emulator anyways), and I cannot catch the tauros to return to the owner of the milk place in Angara Town, which is essential because I know that's how you get surf. Also, sometimes when I use fly it comes up with a blank blue screen. So if anyone could help me, that would be awesome.
P.S. I downloaded it from coolrom, idk if it makes a difference

I too downloaded it in the same way, and I can not save either other than thru "Save State," but that's really no big deal. I don't know how to get the fossil machine to work, and I didn't even find the 2nd one. As for Tauros, it's not a glitch. You don't catch it; all you have to do is have 5 Pokemon in your party and talk to it, and then you can select "yes" to take it with you and give it back to its owners. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if some of the Fakemon, particularly Mallmag, are uncatchable?

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I too downloaded it in the same way, and I can not save either other than thru "Save State," but that's really no big deal. I don't know how to get the fossil machine to work, and I didn't even find the 2nd one. As for Tauros, it's not a glitch. You don't catch it; all you have to do is have 5 Pokemon in your party and talk to it, and then you can select "yes" to take it with you and give it back to its owners. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if some of the Fakemon, particularly Mallmag, are uncatchable?
Some of them are uncatchable. Mallmag used to be uncatchable but can be caught in my game, I can't remember if I ever changed it for the public releases though. The only others I know for definite that can't be caught are the legendaries you've yet to discover (Floturn, Gralite and Unirsum) and the grass/dragon Pokémon that is exclusive to Max.

Hey just wondering if there is breeding in this game, tried searching the thread but couldn't find out
I can't remember for the public releases but it is in in my version of the game so will definitely be included in any future releases.

Sienna is one Of the first Hack which made me WoW!(Other one is Shiny Gold)
Now will someone tell me if the project has End ?
It is still alive and well.

Years
This is so good. If I had a list of good Pokemon Hacks, this needs to be in the numbers around 6 to 4. Really enjoying the game, ignoring the glitches.

P/s split is in the beta 3.1? Btw, I hope the game completed soon!! Best of luck!!

I think so. The game should be complete.

KyleScalise

Fanboy Kyle
Years
This is the first hack I've played, and I've not been disappointed.

This is incredibly well made. I must say I love the little activities in the gyms; very cool and unique.

Very glad to see it will continue to live on, and I'll definitely be looking for more from these developers.

Using Fly crashes my game, but half the fun is to run around anyway, so I don't mind at all. :)

Years
This is the first hack I've played, and I've not been disappointed.

This is incredibly well made. I must say I love the little activities in the gyms; very cool and unique.

Very glad to see it will continue to live on, and I'll definitely be looking for more from these developers.

Using Fly crashes my game, but half the fun is to run around anyway, so I don't mind at all. :)

The only flaws about the gyms is that the music is the wrong music (Well, some of it) and that the over world sprites aren't present. OK, Nancy and Jaykob, but that's it. I'm happy that you like it. It is a good game, but the Sudowoodo needs to be easier.

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
I'm really relieved knowing this hack is still alive. You know, i'm a fan of this game. I've played this game 1 year ago if im not mistaken, and i really want a new version, well just saying though.
Good job, this is a great hack with a great fakemons.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Some of them are uncatchable. Mallmag used to be uncatchable but can be caught in my game, I can't remember if I ever changed it for the public releases though. The only others I know for definite that can't be caught are the legendaries you've yet to discover (Floturn, Gralite and Unirsum) and the grass/dragon Pokémon that is exclusive to Max.

I can't remember for the public releases but it is in in my version of the game so will definitely be included in any future releases.

It is still alive and well.
Excellent to hear! One question I have is if the map errors that show the area where a Pokemon can be found in the wild will be fixed. Whenever "Area" is selected for a Pokemon, it displays the original location for the Pokemon on the original map for the ROM rather than Sienna's map. If that isn't changed, could you possibly provide a list of locations where each Pokemon can be caught with the next release?

Also, does Viscamans ever learn Hydro Pump? The 6th Gym Leader's Viscamans knows it, but at Level 42(?), mine learned Hydro Cannon, and I was a bit disappointed. Is that just an overlooked mistake and supposed to be Hydro Pump or is it really meant to be Hydro Cannon?

Years
Excellent to hear! One question I have is if the map errors that show the area where a Pokemon can be found in the wild will be fixed. Whenever "Area" is selected for a Pokemon, it displays the original location for the Pokemon on the original map for the ROM rather than Sienna's map. If that isn't changed, could you possibly provide a list of locations where each Pokemon can be caught with the next release?

Also, does Viscamans ever learn Hydro Pump? The 6th Gym Leader's Viscamans knows it, but at Level 42(?), mine learned Hydro Cannon, and I was a bit disappointed. Is that just an overlooked mistake and supposed to be Hydro Pump or is it really meant to be Hydro Cannon?

I don't think it is the 6th Gym Leader (Also, the Viscamans guy is named Rickie).

Rickie could of cheated.

I'm really relieved knowing this hack is still alive. You know, i'm a fan of this game. I've played this game 1 year ago if im not mistaken, and i really want a new version, well just saying though.
Good job, this is a great hack with a great fakemons.

Agreed, and the FakeMons are pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back