• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • Those new tiles look very well detailed, my favorite is probably the sign. maybe
    Also that art with the name and Lugia is a nice touch.

Years
  • am curious cause I can't find it in the search the thread function... (Don't know the right words to type in)

You can continue your save files after a new beta comes out right?

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Yay, they like my tiles. =D
    Great job Harry! (I can call you Harry, can't I? ^^ )
    The Fire red style really is amazing if it's used correctly.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • am curious cause I can't find it in the search the thread function... (Don't know the right words to type in)

You can continue your save files after a new beta comes out right?

Technically yes but it is highly advised that you start a new game for a new beta. There will most likely be changes made to some of the earlier scripts in the game which may causes glitches when later scripts rely on those changes. So basically, it would be best to restart.

Years
  • ^Thanks for replying. I would rather not because I am already in a high level...

But I do have a question now. What do I do after I get the 2nd badge? I have no idea where I am supposed to go...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

He looks very good. The best tile is probz the rock... well I think. Anyway, I wish your team good luck!

Thanks.

Those 3 tiles are the rock, the sign and the lamp post?
    They all look good.

Thanks.

Those new tiles look very well detailed, my favorite is probably the sign. maybe
    Also that art with the name and Lugia is a nice touch.

Thanks.

Yay, they like my tiles. =D
    Great job Harry! (I can call you Harry, can't I? ^^ )
    The Fire red style really is amazing if it's used correctly.

Thanks. :D

^Thanks for replying. I would rather not because I am already in a high level...

But I do have a question now. What do I do after I get the 2nd badge? I have no idea where I am supposed to go...

The third gym; it's somewhere where you've previously been. ;)

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

All right, we've got more new tiles sprited but I've decided to leave them secret for a little while. Now, this next screenshot is entirely for showcasing the tiles and the map is completely unfinished and is just a tile update. What is this place? A view to the future, perhaps?
    [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Credits:

• Laidjon*

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I can't get this to patch. I've tried with different base ROMs, thinking maybe it would be corrupted but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I think it's the program I'm using (jips). It's hard finding a patcher for mac.

Edit: Yes, it was the patcher. I switched to UIPS and it's working perfectly. This is a great hack! Can't wait for the next release.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Floating on clouds ftw. (b' ')b

I like Tomackze's idea of it being a dream sequence. I never thought of it like that. I dream sequence would be pretty cool, but it this is the future, it's gonna be a helluva walking on clouds. ;)

Anyway, good luck Harry~

Logan

Years

view to the future would be interesting... but I think it is probably just a dream sequence ;)

Uh, it's neither...

I can't get this to patch. I've tried with different base ROMs, thinking maybe it would be corrupted but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I think it's the program I'm using (jips). It's hard finding a patcher for mac.

Edit: Yes, it was the patcher. I switched to UIPS and it's working perfectly. This is a great hack! Can't wait for the next release.

UIPS?

Floating on clouds ftw. (b' ')b

I like Tomackze's idea of it being a dream sequence. I never thought of it like that. I dream sequence would be pretty cool, but it this is the future, it's gonna be a helluva walking on clouds. ;)

Anyway, good luck Harry~

As I said; it's neither... Think epic battle, think world changing...

Is the third beta going to have a good amount of fakemon in it? Like 100-200?

Uh, yes, it'll have a good amount. It won't have 100-200, though; it's likely to be something like 50.

News!:

...yeah, I have some important news regarding beta 3. I am pushing back the August 13th release date to something later. It'll no longer have a definite release date and is likely to come out around September or October. There's three main reasons as to me doing this:

• I don't want to rush this.
    • I don't want to work to a time limit.
    • My laptop charger is broken and I'm currently without both my hacking tools and the Sienna ROM.
    Yeah, sorry about that but it's really that last things that's made me ratify my decision. I really didn't want to push back the date as it was meant to have sentimental value to myself; alas, I can't really help my situation at the moment. I hope y'all understand!

Years
  • Hm... think epic? Winning the Elite Four and it's basically a cloud to "heaven". Or a legendary pokemon is there and you are being transported?

Logan

Years

Hm... think epic? Winning the Elite Four and it's basically a cloud to "heaven". Or a legendary pokemon is there and you are being transported?
    I'll let you speculate on that. ;)

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

Yeah, I've purchased my new laptop charger and I've got straight back into working on Sienna. After looking at some new screenshots of Azure Horizons by Frosbite I got inspired to do something that Frostbite himself has been doing, and that is remapping older maps. Yes, Azure's remapping has inspired me to start remaking my previous visions. Of course, a few maps had already been remapped prior to this flash of inspiration; however, this has led me to want to remap more than the maps that have already been remapped... This remapping has began with Voultan's first route; Heathen Pass. And well, it's completely different it its predecessor and with new surroundings may come new events. (They'll definitely be rescripted, anyway.) Okay, enough rumbling you're probably bored of me pretty much repeating myself; let's get onto the eye candy, shall we? I've got three screenshots of the new Heathen Pass which is considerably bigger than its predecessor and one random screenshot I found on my photobucket of a fakemon I'm unsure of whether I'd previously unveiled or not:
    [???=Squirren is related to Folain and is one of two of Voultan's 'annoying' type Pokémon]
    [/???]

Years
  • Are you going to show us any new events? Also, I love the battle scene. Um, a little suggestion... I think you should change the health, and option box, because I think it'll be cool to see a change to it.

Anyway, good luck!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    day and night with lamps on the routes would be nice. maybe some glowing bug pokemon overworlds. i never see people using pokemon overworlds that much. it would be super to have different musics at different times of day or night. just suggestions. i cant think of anything better cuz this hack already has what everyother has so thats nice. love how ur maps are not just flat cuz then the world would be in danger cuz th water would be inch lowwer than the ground and when it rains it would flood. im just sayin

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Pokemon Sienna

Hey its a good game
    but im wondering
    see in beta 2.2 why is it the normal johto starters unlike the screenshots which are different
    can someone let me knw

Years
  • Is there something wrong with the BETA? I thought I downloaded the most recent one, but there are no fakemon or updated trainer sprites (on the trainer card I mean)...

Or am I just misunderstanding?

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • Is there something wrong with the BETA? I thought I downloaded the most recent one, but there are no fakemon or updated trainer sprites (on the trainer card I mean)...

The fakemon and updated trainer are going to be beta 3.

Logan

Years

I think you showed Squirren a while back but it's good to know it's in game! :D

Oh, okay. :P

Are you going to show us any new events? Also, I love the battle scene. Um, a little suggestion... I think you should change the health, and option box, because I think it'll be cool to see a change to it.

Anyway, good luck!

Probably not.

Thanks.

day and night with lamps on the routes would be nice. maybe some glowing bug pokemon overworlds. i never see people using pokemon overworlds that much. it would be super to have different musics at different times of day or night. just suggestions. i cant think of anything better cuz this hack already has what everyother has so thats nice. love how ur maps are not just flat cuz then the world would be in danger cuz th water would be inch lowwer than the ground and when it rains it would flood. im just sayin
    No thanks, there's no day/night in this hack, not until HackMew perfects his one, anyway. I'm not going to use Pokémon overworlds on the maps, this isn't Game Development D:.

Hey its a good game
    but im wondering
    see in beta 2.2 why is it the normal johto starters unlike the screenshots which are different
    can someone let me knw
    They're not in previous betas.

Is there something wrong with the BETA? I thought I downloaded the most recent one, but there are no fakemon or updated trainer sprites (on the trainer card I mean)...

The trainer sprites are in, fakemon are not.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

Anyone want to see some more fakemon? Step ahead, I'm finally revealing the starter final evos; however, I'll be revealing them sporadically and individually. For now, here's Blazull:

Credits:

• Dewitty - Original Sprite
    • Me - Edits
    • Riceeman - Concept
    • Chibi Robo - Edits
    • Zephyr+ - Edits
    • Ben. - Being an idiot who makes cool Pokédex bases.

Back