• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

The title screen is looking A LOT better :D.

Thanks.

I think that screenshot is right, but another error is that the waterfall is missing that little ledge thing to connect the water edge with the mountain (it looks... off...) as well, adding to his report.

Also, can't you just make the water darker, in response to your reply?

Yeah, yeah; here's the actual screenshot. (I put that in there so I could play a game to see who would want to be a beta tester. :))

That's the problem, I can't find a viable combination.

inb4 broken youtube.

Anyway, looks really nice, Harry! The thread's got a nice design, the story is nice, the screenshots and new tiles work well and the scripts are epic.

I think I know which one is the wrong screen, too.

the credits still says the master. >:

Thanks.

Updates~

I realised that I used a dodgy palette for the signpost textbox and it's now fixed:

textbox3-1.png

And the youtube link was broken so I'll repost it in case anyone missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETpv4nfGWI

Years
  • As I told you before, the title screen looks a lot better, with that new Lugia sprite. The Fakemon are also well sprited (I hadn't seen that grass one before, nor the fox one). Everything else looks great, I'm looking forward to beta 3 :)

Years
  • Everything looks good but I think Some new tiles would be better. at least The tree and road tiles should be changed. Well good luck and hope Beta 3 will be out in this month.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yeah, yeah; here's the actual screenshot. (I put that in there so I could play a game to see who would want to be a beta tester. :))

That's the problem, I can't find a viable combination.

Sweet, I'm a beta tester.

Woah, that shake in the vid made something weird appear at the left (looks like what is at the right, just shifted) Looks funky! That music is very repetitive... But meh, that's my taste I guess. Nice work.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    This is a very professional looking hack, from your hacking skills to Max's awesome spriting. Every detail I can tell has been looked over carefully and precisely which has led you to a path of success. Beta after beta you never cease to surprise and you are a constant worker. You have something in to drive you unlike a lot of other hackers (me... >.>). Anyways... I just wanted to tell you that it is shaping up to be probably one of my favorite hacks if not my top hack. Your perfect choice of tile and palette is something which is hard to find. Using a lot of standard GameFreak tiles is really useful if you can pull it off like you have and others such as Azure Horizons etc.... Scripting as well is an A+ and I am just blown away.

Hope to see this finished! :D

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Huzzah, Sienna is back :D

Thanks for playing games with my maps which I worked hours on, Harry, but I honestly overlooked that treeshadowing no more 1 A.M cram sessions for me. Anyway, I know this will be a great hack because there has been so much hard work put into it by you over the past god-knows-how-long.

Hope to see more over the coming months :3

Logan

Years

Everything looks good but I think Some new tiles would be better. at least The tree and road tiles should be changed. Well good luck and hope Beta 3 will be out in this month.

Nope, they won't be changed :|. Thanks, though.

Sweet, I'm a beta tester.

Woah, that shake in the vid made something weird appear at the left (looks like what is at the right, just shifted) Looks funky! That music is very repetitive... But meh, that's my taste I guess. Nice work.

Earthquake does that in FireRed, it shifts the screen over :P.

The title screen is epic, when beta 3 comes out I'm sure that I'll give this a go. The screenshots do look very good.

Thanks.

This is a very professional looking hack, from your hacking skills to Max's awesome spriting. Every detail I can tell has been looked over carefully and precisely which has led you to a path of success. Beta after beta you never cease to surprise and you are a constant worker. You have something in to drive you unlike a lot of other hackers (me... >.>). Anyways... I just wanted to tell you that it is shaping up to be probably one of my favorite hacks if not my top hack. Your perfect choice of tile and palette is something which is hard to find. Using a lot of standard GameFreak tiles is really useful if you can pull it off like you have and others such as Azure Horizons etc.... Scripting as well is an A+ and I am just blown away.

Hope to see this finished! :D

Thanks Panda, it means a lot!

Huzzah, Sienna is back :D

Thanks for playing games with my maps which I worked hours on, Harry, but I honestly overlooked that treeshadowing no more 1 A.M cram sessions for me. Anyway, I know this will be a great hack because there has been so much hard work put into it by you over the past god-knows-how-long.

Hope to see more over the coming months :3

SHUSH DON'T TELL EVERYONE GOSH

Thanks, Fujeh. :)

As I told you before, the title screen looks a lot better, with that new Lugia sprite. The Fakemon are also well sprited (I hadn't seen that grass one before, nor the fox one). Everything else looks great, I'm looking forward to beta 3 :)

Thanks, partneh :D.

Updates~

Who doesn't love side-quests? I love 'em if they're optional! :)

update1-2.png
    update2-1.png
    update3-2.png

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Updates~

Who doesn't love side-quests? I love 'em if they're optional! :)

update1-2.png
    update2-1.png
    update3-2.png

Oho that is cute. Do other pokemon appear there besides the starters?

The music on that route is super catchy! :D

Everything looks great although but in that video the screen shaking doesn't look very good. :\
    Maybe you shouldn't move the camera at the same time?

I think that's just because of the video recording. I would presume it looks better in-game. ^_^

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • This is looking good, although the shaking had a few glitches on it, I don't know if they're fixable, but either way the script itself is fabulous. This hack is amazing, I can't want until the release.

Good job, keep it up! :)

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Man I can't wait for the beta 3 of this to come out.. I'm not even sure my hack can even compare to yours Manipulation.

I mean SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THAT WATER O_O

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    So I see its back!

Mr. Manipulation modguy, this hack is, IMO, the best one right now. This is just grand, especially the scripts and music!

BOL!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Can't believe i actually miss this hack..hahax,
    The threads are preety well done,really make me enjoy reading about your hack.The storyline is simple but good too for me that is.The fakemon are done up quite good,love them.
    For the maps,woah,they are good,love the maps,and your choice of tiles.Love the scripts.
    Can't wait to see more updates in the near future.
    your hack is simple but what makes of it looks great,the map,tje script..etc,well done,this can say one of the potential hack here on rom hacking.

good luck!

Logan

Years

Destiny Demon said:
    Aw cool I love that earthquake. And if optional, of course I love them =D

Thanks.

Lodestar said:
    The music on that route is super catchy! :D

Everything looks great although but in that video the screen shaking doesn't look very good. :\
    Maybe you shouldn't move the camera at the same time?

Nah, I like it like this.

Vrai said:
    Oho that is cute. Do other pokemon appear there besides the starters?

Thanks but no.

Flandre Scarlet said:
    This is looking good, although the shaking had a few glitches on it, I don't know if they're fixable, but either way the script itself is fabulous. This hack is amazing, I can't want until the release.

Good job, keep it up! :)

There's no glitches. Gosh, has nobody ever used an earthquake before :|. Thanks, though.

psychicboy said:
    Man I can't wait for the beta 3 of this to come out.. I'm not even sure my hack can even compare to yours Manipulation.

I mean SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THAT WATER O_O

Thanks n_n.

Zeffy said:
    So I see its back!

Mr. Manipulation modguy, this hack is, IMO, the best one right now. This is just grand, especially the scripts and music!

BOL!

Updates~

Sienna's sixth gym is scripted and here's some screenshots n_n.

dangym1.png
    dangym2.png
    dangym3.png
    dangym4.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    WoW! How is advancing very fast xD
    Good tiles and seems to have a good script in this gym.
    Good luck!

Note: Incrible title screen *.*

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Definitely in my top 3 best hacks out now. I really like the grass starter (Garnet?). And the text box is premo..

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • THIS GAME LOOKS HORRIBLE! HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT HACKIN FR TO MAKE THIS!

I'm just kidding, Manny. This looks frickin' awesome. I'm serious. I can't wait for more on this! ^.^

Back