• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2021
    I've been following Pokémon Sienna, well.. not since the beginning, but for a while now.
    I started playing BETA 2.2 and got impressed, the title screen is AWESOME!

Good luck to Manipulation and the team and we all hope to see BETA 3 soon!

EDIT: I just got to Nile City and I don't know what to do. Does anyone know? Thanks

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Wow, that's just plain amazing. I wish my hack was this good, this is just incredible.

WoW! How is advancing very fast xD
    Good tiles and seems to have a good script in this gym.
    Good luck!

Note: Incrible title screen *.*

Well, considering I've been stuck at this stage for the last two months things could be better.

Definitely in my top 3 best hacks out now. I really like the grass starter (Garnet?). And the text box is premo..

Thanks. It's called Gramet, though.

THIS GAME LOOKS HORRIBLE! HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT HACKIN FR TO MAKE THIS!

I'm just kidding, Manny. This looks frickin' awesome. I'm serious. I can't wait for more on this! ^.^

Thanks, now clean my shoes like you clean my irc.

I've been following Pokémon Sienna, well.. not since the beginning, but for a while now.
    I started playing BETA 2.2 and got impressed, the title screen is AWESOME!

Good luck to Manipulation and the team and we all hope to see BETA 3 soon!

EDIT: I just got to Nile City and I don't know what to do. Does anyone know? Thanks

Thanks.

Updates~:

Well, the following script was 580 lines long and took me a while (plus the time for hex editing stuff n_n) which is quite long for just a little backstory event. Oh well! I hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNghlHAiCzk

Years
  • I've always liked small twists like this. Also you chose the wrong side. You know Gralite is better (and if you do, why did TR Lugia get the type advantage >:).

Heh, just kidding. Real awesome script Harry. I like. <:

Years
  • Loving that script, Harry :P
    This hack is actually making me fall for FR style graphics, though :O
    You're using them reeeeeeeally nicely.
    Anyway, back to that script :D I love that youwent to such effort for something like that.
    Seems pointless, yes, but is quite professional, IMO.

Years
  • Interesting update, more reason to be excited for this hack. I applaud the effort in making that script. I'm sure there will be more epic scripts, I got to keep on the lookout for the next beta.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • That's some masterful scripting you've got right there. Not so keen on the tiles for the Flying gym but I'll guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Looking forward to Beta 3 as always, though I've forgotten when it's going to be released. :cer_confused:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Lol nice new video

I've heard of Gralite ... I think it was in the woods?

The admin was looking for it

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Sienna is progressing very nicely. That video update is friggin' hawt btw.
    your sprites are pretty.

And a legendary one at that.

Anyway, that's a great video Harry, and unlike some others here, I believe it's very meaningful for the plot. I hope I'll find my right in that, too :P

Mhm. Thanks, Nika.

Lol nice new video

I've heard of Gralite ... I think it was in the woods?

The admin was looking for it

Nope, that was Floturn.

That's some masterful scripting you've got right there. Not so keen on the tiles for the Flying gym but I'll guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Looking forward to Beta 3 as always, though I've forgotten when it's going to be released. :cer_confused:

Thanks. It doesn't have a release date any more.

It's a fakemon

You have to go and find Steven's letter in that big building to the north of the city.

I can't wait for this release. Love the new music and tiles, btw. Keep up the great work. <:

Thanks.

Good to see it's back up :D
    Loving the new music too.

Thanks.

Does that decision decide which legendary Pokemon you'll encounter as the main Legendary?
    I'd choose to help the right side :P

It affects it, yes. But it's not that decision alone.

This is an amazing hack but its making me feel like such a noob. Im at Nile City and I have no clue what to do.

Thanks.

What exactly is a Gralite?

It's a Gralite n_n.

Interesting update, more reason to be excited for this hack. I applaud the effort in making that script. I'm sure there will be more epic scripts, I got to keep on the lookout for the next beta.

Thanks.

Loving that script, Harry :P
    This hack is actually making me fall for FR style graphics, though :O
    You're using them reeeeeeeally nicely.
    Anyway, back to that script :D I love that youwent to such effort for something like that.
    Seems pointless, yes, but is quite professional, IMO.

Thanks, Eoin, buddy. :D

I've always liked small twists like this. Also you chose the wrong side. You know Gralite is better (and if you do, why did TR Lugia get the type advantage >:).

Heh, just kidding. Real awesome script Harry. I like. <:

Thanks.

Updates~

Just three screenshots to show you. They showcase the newly renamed Professor Maple's intro sprite, Sienna's new heroine (created by me) and two parts of Yukon Town.

introducingmaple.png
    yukon1.png
    yukon2.png

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Are you planning on using every tileset made for the gba pokemon series? itd be nice to have all the tilesets somewhere in the game cuz it would be boring to walk into evryhouse and having to see the same kitchen or table. keep up the fantastic work on this supurb proj.

Scytha

mass effect freak
    Years
  • Whoa, that intro sprite looks great. Also, the heroine is good too.
    That bank has me intrigued.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years

• These are screenshots that have got me curious. Why are there Electrodes in (what I am assuming to be, based on what the Gym leader says) a Flying-type Gym? XD I would also assume a flying gym to have clouds or something that screams "Flying-type" about it. :S I'm sure theres a reason behind it. And I love the video with the dfferent Team Rocket factions. :P I'd pick the faction supporting Lugia, just because it is one of my favourite legendaries. :P

Back