• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Can I see the patch notes for all patch versions past 15.8. I looked for about the past 20 pages or so and can't see any changes you made to newer patches. I also can't see this information on your site like I used to be able to.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Can I see the patch notes for all patch versions past 15.8. I looked for about the past 20 pages or so and can't see any changes you made to newer patches. I also can't see this information on your site like I used to be able to.

You can download the [Newbie Packages] on the first page, where there's a ReadMe html file for the updates and changes list. :3

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
help please where is the link for GBA thank you im new here

Welcome to Pokecommunity.

But you can't ask for a Gba file

Sharing Roms is against the rules in this site

So you'll have to patch it (So follow the Instructions Step by Step)

1. Download the patch in the 1st Post (Download The Newbie Package)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )
3. download A Clean Ruby 1.0 Rom

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
You can download the [Newbie Packages] on the first page, where there's a ReadMe html file for the updates and changes list. :3

Ok. I'm also glad this 16.8 version is the last one you'll be making, so I'll be able to go forward knowing my ROM won't be outdated. Just so I know, will a version 15.x (x being any of the numbers for the "version 15 series" patches) save be compatible with the latest version 16.8 patch?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
the stone thing tells me to go in the minerals cave in the dusk path but the huge creature is blocking the way in the minerals cave.
and when i talked to it' it replies"grr"
and teleports me outside the cave.
(earlier in the game i went inside the plane or jet,whatsoever..
but i dont see any hole)
pls help me!!!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I caught Ho-oh but for some reason he isn't in my PC and he is called "Bad Egg." When I try to hatch it, the egg goes to the hatching animation and goes black. Can you help me?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I caught Ho-oh but for some reason he isn't in my PC and he is called "Bad Egg." When I try to hatch it, the egg goes to the hatching animation and goes black. Can you help me?

o.o
weird. and sorry, but no idea why that happened. =/

the stone thing tells me to go in the minerals cave in the dusk path but the huge creature is blocking the way in the minerals cave.
and when i talked to it' it replies"grr"
and teleports me outside the cave.
(earlier in the game i went inside the plane or jet,whatsoever..
but i dont see any hole)
pls help me!!!!!

go to Lustersand Town and beat Kronz. If you already beaten him, talk to him again. Ranger Leana should show up when u talk to him.

Ok. I'm also glad this 16.8 version is the last one you'll be making, so I'll be able to go forward knowing my ROM won't be outdated. Just so I know, will a version 15.x (x being any of the numbers for the "version 15 series" patches) save be compatible with the latest version 16.8 patch?

I think so. No reason why it shouldn't be compatible. =/
Just talk to the pyramit-thingy if you're going to do so, in case it needs some updates.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
How come I can't go to Gento? I've beaten the Hevah League. For some reason I don't have the 7th symbol when I beat her plenty of times. Please help me!

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
I have found some bugs and now it seems to me that I'm not able to complete the game because of a bug
I lost in the airship and got teleported to current path. The problem is that I never visited current path because I'm not that far with the story so now I was there at Team Earth and had to go to Mount Krystal and when I came out on top of Mount Krystal, there was this event with the ranger, Kevin and Nicolas
after the event was over, I saw that the Ranger says nothing, when I try to speak with her and Kevin too, so I tried to leave and then, the event where Nicolas leaves starts again and it's impossible for me to leave now because I have 5 badges and I'm not able to use Fly because I need the 6th badge :/
edit: I managed it to get back to the airship, I just reloaded a save state and when I was in front of Mount Krystal, I just went all the way to Rintah Town, but I still think that it wasn't thought that you get teleported to current path after loosing on the airship

Last edited:
Years
Well DJG said he is no longer working on this hack, as he is now busy with the fourth RD game. He did say since he is no longer working on this hack, you are allowed to change anything you wish to do with it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Well DJG said he is no longer working on this hack, as he is now busy with the fourth RD game. He did say since he is no longer working on this hack, you are allowed to change anything you wish to do with it.

I already tried to open the rom with Advancemap but it shows an error so I first thought that DJG blocked the function to edit the rom with Advancemap (that is possible somehow)
but well, I wouldn't even know what to change because I don't know anything about romhacking anymore
I did romhacking like 2 or 3 years ago but I stopped it and I don't remember anything so I wouldn't even been able to fix the bug if I could open the rom^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back