• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sir, I cannot find gabrieleon in oceanshine city. But I already collected all the ruby destiny fragments, I don't know how can I get the ruby destiny... :(

You can find all of Gabby's encounter location in the first post. ;)

Im stuck after I talk to the shaman I went to the hevah and nothing happened, the stone thing is tell me to go there or get the 6th symbol but I have it already, idk wat to do

Try and head to Guardian Town and defeat the new (Gym Leader) there.

-F*ck Double team, this is no strategy but pure luck, which force me to always send my Pseudo Hazer Blastoise... I'd like to see more various strategy (although it is true that the AI in 3G is still stupid...)

Yeah, I apologize for that. One reason why I added that was because I was looking at strategy guides on Serebii on what moves are best for this and that Pokémon. >.>

Anyway, I'll try and avoid Double Team as best as I can in RD-BT. ;)

-I don't know if I've downloaded the lattest version but the choice of TM sucks seriously: frenzy plant, hydro canon, mega kick, mega punch, magic leaf , psy beam, magnitude, flame wheel, icicle spear etc... (Plus the insane powerful new moves)
    Instead you should have added usefull moves such as taunt (to avoid among other things double team...), ice beam, sleep talk, substitute, thunder wave, will o wisp, protect, seismic toss , hidden power or sword dance for exemple.

Yeah, that's the latest version.

-The gap beetwen the 8th Gym and the league is much too wide ... And no elite four disappointed me, according to me you should have added a World Tournament or something like that after an elite four with reasonable lv (60-75).

I did that one on purpose 'cause LoG was supposed to be the last RD game. =/

-I know it is done on purpose but the money you get is really ridiculous ...

Welcome it back in RD-BT :P

-And the no Shaymin for me =( I didn't know I had to do special things but it is too late now...

:(

-I also wish you have added 4G moves like U-turn or Bullet Punch or Stealth Rock and other "revolutionary" moves.

I didn't know how to add new moves during the LoG production. =/

Hi. This is the best hack I ever played. I beat the game but there are some glitches. In the dusk path mineral cave, there's no entrance to lost shadow valley (it's completely gone), the chaomega events don't work, and after I talked to ranger Leana about the strange person in vextra forest, there's no event in vextra forest

You must have missed a couple of events to trigger the others. Can you maybe send me your saved file (not saved states) via PM?

***IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!***

destinedjagold, where in the game can I see a Bulbasaur? I've been working on my Pokedex, and that's one of the last ones I still have yet to see. Also, when Terrange evolves into one of its 3 forms, how will the Pokedex register its other forms?

Bulbasaur is in Dawn Path.
    Terrange's other evolutions are separate in the Pokédex.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    where do I go after the lost shadow thing I already got my sixth badge and when I go to the pokemon league they say I don't have all the badges well duh because the rintah leader is missing and those freaking knights wont let me in the city to that badge so what the ♥♥♥♥ do I do

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    where do I go after the lost shadow thing I already got my sixth badge and when I go to the pokemon league they say I don't have all the badges well duh because the rintah leader is missing and those freaking knights wont let me in the city to that badge so what the ♥♥♥♥ do I do

Have you already talked to the shaman in Rintah Town?
    If yes, and nothing is still going on in the League, then try and head back to Guardian Town and defeat the new (Gym Leader) there.

Uxi

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Okay I was on team earth and I ditched them okay and I beat zah and that jazz but what do I do next I cannot face the league and I don't know what to do help!

Where is the eighth elemental master (I'm kinda a noob)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Okay, I choose the good side but I want to know the storyline(rather play) of bad and normal mode.

Someone please PM me your SAV file of Bad Side(right before you choose) and Normal Mode.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I used abra in the safari zone. now its rotating me in the three safari levels and i am not able to get back. plz someone help

AriaOfTheStar

Fuuka-type Trainer
    Years
  • Do you want us to ♥♥♥♥ing beat the game????? Lvl 80 GIRATINA??????? NO!!! Are you kidding me? That thing has over 380 HP and you want us to beat it with Lvl 60 Pokemon???? Goddamn. You must really not want people to win.
    Note: I'm done with this hack. It infuriates me to no end. If I keep playing this, I'll give myself a rage induced heart attack. And, if you ever go back into ROM hacking again, make a game where you don't fight Lvl 80 Mons with a Lvl 60 team. This hack is the reason I hack in Rare Candies when I fall behind in levels. I artifically leveled my team to lvl 91 and I still couldn't beat Giratina.

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Do you want us to ♥♥♥♥ing beat the game????? Lvl 80 GIRATINA??????? NO!!! Are you kidding me? That thing has over 380 HP and you want us to beat it with Lvl 60 Pokemon???? Goddamn. You must really not want people to win.
    Note: I'm done with this hack. It infuriates me to no end. If I keep playing this, I'll give myself a rage induced heart attack. And, if you ever go back into ROM hacking again, make a game where you don't fight Lvl 80 Mons with a Lvl 60 team. This hack is the reason I hack in Rare Candies when I fall behind in levels. I artifically leveled my team to lvl 91 and I still couldn't beat Giratina.

Lol we all went to that stage but you cheated? I defeated Giratina without even cheating :P

Years

I beat the giratina with a team of level 50's. How? send in a magnezone that can survive a hit, thunderwave, then sent in breloom with leech seed+protect or substitute. not too hard. Toxic works. Sand attack/double team works. It's only one pokemon! And did i forget perish song lappras? that thing let me beat the Ruby Destiny too (which you'll get to if you don't give up.)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways this hack is my all-time favorite. Best story line, super smooth game play, amazing mapping, a kick-ass creator, and the little pyramids(one of the best features in any hack.) Everyone should play this!

AriaOfTheStar

Fuuka-type Trainer
    Years
  • I have deleted this hack. For one, I missed an entire plot line because I walked in front of the Guardia Town gym thing. For two, it just infuriates me. I am tired of the way you're underleveled when fighting tough bosses, the erractic way the plot is set up and some grammar and spelling issues. This hack angers me and I will not play it again. I'm (not) sorry that I pointed out errors in your precious game, Life of Guardians fanboys, but I don't like this hack. Goodbye.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I have deleted this hack. For one, I missed an entire plot line because I walked in front of the Guardia Town gym thing. For two, it just infuriates me. I am tired of the way you're underleveled when fighting tough bosses, the erractic way the plot is set up and some grammar and spelling issues. This hack angers me and I will not play it again. I'm (not) sorry that I pointed out errors in your precious game, Life of Guardians fanboys, but I don't like this hack. Goodbye.

What's of playing a game if there's no difficulty eh? D: I'm playing this hack again, anyone knows where Keldeo is again? I forgot! But I know somewhere in Mineral Cave.

AriaOfTheStar

Fuuka-type Trainer
    Years
  • What's of playing a game if there's no difficulty eh? D: I'm playing this hack again, anyone knows where Keldeo is again? I forgot! But I know somewhere in Mineral Cave.
    Yes but the way you are underleveled and the opponents you face when you are that underleveld is just dumb.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yes but the way you are underleveled and the opponents you face when you are that underleveld is just dumb.

I apologize for that.
    LoG was supposed to have been the last game of the series.
    It was my decision to make it like that, so players will train more and not end the game immediately, since it's supposed to have been the last game. =/

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Yes but the way you are underleveled and the opponents you face when you are that underleveld is just dumb.

Not really. It makes the game more challenging in my opinion so players would like to play more and level up more. Also strategy works in this game to beat over-leveled Pokemon ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back