• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • I have deleted this hack. For one, I missed an entire plot line because I walked in front of the Guardia Town gym thing. For two, it just infuriates me. I am tired of the way you're underleveled when fighting tough bosses, the erractic way the plot is set up and some grammar and spelling issues. This hack angers me and I will not play it again. I'm (not) sorry that I pointed out errors in your precious game, Life of Guardians fanboys, but I don't like this hack. Goodbye.
    >playing pokemon
    >not liking challenge
    >pleb

If you think you were under-leveled in LoG, try playing Dark Rising. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Sorry for the newbie question, but I just want to confirm: Is Nevidrel an Ice/Dragon? If it is, does it get any legit Dragon moves or does it require the Dragon Claw TM?

EDIT: Actually if someone could point me toward a reference or just list all the Fakemons' types that would be fantastic.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Sorry for the newbie question, but I just want to confirm: Is Nevidrel an Ice/Dragon? If it is, does it get any legit Dragon moves or does it require the Dragon Claw TM?

EDIT: Actually if someone could point me toward a reference or just list all the Fakemons' types that would be fantastic.

Yes. It get its own legit Dragon moves XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    two things:
    one, on my profile, when I tried to go to lustersand town south from rainbow city, once I battled jimmy my camera view drifted way to the right. then, I see part of lustersand town, but whenever I try to see myself again, it keeps making the sound of bumping into walls.

second, I just caught my dohydra, and it knows VERY BAD moves. can you tell me what moves it learnes and when? thanks

ecc

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Does anyone know how do I find an Exeggcute in Rintah Path? I know it should be there because someone wrote it earlier on and the pokedex says that too but I've been looking for ages in the grass patches and he's nowhere to be found.. Otherwise, how can I get an exeggcute?
    Thanks

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Does anyone know how do I find an Exeggcute in Rintah Path? I know it should be there because someone wrote it earlier on and the pokedex says that too but I've been looking for ages in the grass patches and he's nowhere to be found.. Otherwise, how can I get an exeggcute?
    Thanks

You can find Exeggcutes in Rintah Path, which is east from Rintah Town. Exeggcutes are rare, so it'll take some time for you to find one. =/

two things:
    one, on my profile, when I tried to go to lustersand town south from rainbow city, once I battled jimmy my camera view drifted way to the right. then, I see part of lustersand town, but whenever I try to see myself again, it keeps making the sound of bumping into walls.

second, I just caught my dohydra, and it knows VERY BAD moves. can you tell me what moves it learnes and when? thanks

What version are you playing?
    I thought I already fixed that Jimmy glitch. =/

Also, Dohydra has this moveset in the game:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Sometimes even the master at Pokémon have issues, this is one of those times for me. I entered the aircraft after the story branch option and now I can't get out of the airship and I have found no one inside. What do I do?

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Sometimes even the master at Pokémon have issues, this is one of those times for me. I entered the aircraft after the story branch option and now I can't get out of the airship and I have found no one inside. What do I do?

There should be a whole in one of the walls (or windows). I found it pretty easy to pass up at first, so just make sure you're keeping an eye out for it~

Years
  • Sometimes even the master at Pokémon have issues, this is one of those times for me. I entered the aircraft after the story branch option and now I can't get out of the airship and I have found no one inside. What do I do?

I had this problem when i played this game too! You gotta go back out the on the wing and slide down by pressing A when you're facing downwards on the wing. That should fix the problem!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    well to be honest, I have no idea what version im playing. but, im pretty sure its the latest version since I downloaded it from coolroms not too long ago:)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Since I'm finally getting a laptop soon, I thought It'd be a good idea to start a little project here. Since the game will no longer have official updates and we're given permission to edit it, let's touch it up ourselves! We should start on grammar and spelling since that's the most common error. Start by posting pics of every error you grammar nazis can find and I'll fix them. I can also handle map errors if there are any left. Scripting fixes are out of my league, anyone else up for that? Lastly, we should insert backsprites for every unabtainable Pokemon for Transform's sake. Maybe even add icons for the OCD? Besides the completion, if there're any dialogue or events that seems awkward or for whatever reason weird, we should consult DJG if he wants it changed or not. Let's work together to perfect this masterpiece!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2021
    I forgot to go through the hole in the aircraft to see Zoey and Rino and have now beaten the 6th elemental master. Now I can't get back to the place where Zoey and Rino are supposed to be. Is it necessary to watch this event to complete the game or is it just additional dialogue?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    How do you get feebas/milotic in this game if possible?

Is there anyway to get Spiritomb after the lost shadow closes?

Rayquaza won't talk to me after getting the rest of the dragon gods. Chaomega thinks I still need to talk to Giratina even though lost shadow closed so I can't start the ruby fragment quest. There's an auto fix when talking to that stone in tower of fate but Rayquaza will become lost after doing so.

Years
  • Yes but the way you are underleveled and the opponents you face when you are that underleveld is just dumb.
    dude you are playing against A.I. there are many ways to abuse its one/two way expected moves and often win without a scratch even when u play against elite fours (talking generally. not about this game). this game at least tries to make you think and develop a strategy instead of playing like the walk in the park that u are used to.
    the last battle especially (of which u dont know) was a good challenge. it makes you think the way pokemon is meant to be played. what team to assemble, what move sequence to use, everything. one giratina? kidding me? even lvl 255 giratina is just perish song fodder as long as its alone. ever played at pokemon showdown or pokemon online against some good human player with a decent team? its much harder than that giratina. heck, even battle tower makes you despair after some series of victory streaks

djg might say that this difficulty was due to being the last game, but as far as im concerned, when i play one game, i want it to be as fullfilling as it can individually. i wouldnt care if there were 10 or 20 sequels after this, i would still wish this game to be like it is.

oh and if u had just said that this game was not of your taste cuz of scenario or spelling or whatever i wouldnt care. but difficulty? come on. the game even gives you source of free rare candies , nuggets , and max revives without having to cheat. that made much easier in the end than other hacks

Last edited:

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Hiya~
    Just wanted to post my team photo after defeating Zah at the Dragon Castle:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back