• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2010
    I've checked the English version quite a lot of times,
    and I'm sure that there are no grammar mistakes.
    My eye never fails in observation.

When I went on his site it said 30% english. Which I still played and around the second or third gym the whole game became portueguese. Sorry cant remember how to spell the language.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    When I went on his site it said 30% english. Which I still played and around the second or third gym the whole game became portueguese. Sorry cant remember how to spell the language.
    There should be a FULL english beta 2 available on the site. :/

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
    Years
  • love the screenies and cant wait till this comes out, keep up the great work

There is an English Beta 2 that goes up to the 4th gym (first post has IPS patch download), but the game itself won't be complete for a while (especially the English translation). Hopefully that can satisfy you for a while ;)

I've checked the English version quite a lot of times,
    and I'm sure that there are no grammar mistakes.
    My eye never fails in observation.

There are a few minor things, as I said. Just the cut off sentences and some words in slang and IM speech. They're minor, but they're there (don't worry about them, save the space on the ROM lol). My eye never fails either, do you remember our BA friend we made on the Chrono thread? "Cementary", I mean it's pretty obvious that's spelled wrong. :laugh: Anyways, don't worry about any of them, SP. There will always be mistakes, the US Government is humans are proof of that. :)

There should be a FULL english beta 2 available on the site. :/

To both of you, there is a Beta 2 in complete English. Last time I downloaded LP, it was completely in English (and I downloaded it not 3 days ago, I accidentally deleted my old ROM and patch XD). Check the first post again, because it most certainly does not say "30% in English".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Ya so I'm lost wenever I play this on my iPod(gpsphone) and the game will load but wen I press new game the screen flashes a bunch of colors and then the screen stays black

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    GREAT HACK! Best I've ever played!
    Fantastic work!
    I can't wait for the next beta to release! :D
    I hope it's ready soon, cause I got to the last city and gym already ._.

Again, AMAZING :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Well, it appears some people have managed on the PSP, but really everyone, we highly recommend you use the VBA, because we don't use PSP's or anything else and thus can't really help in those situations. :cheeky:

I can help with any psp needs and questions as long as ur atleast capable of running the gpsp emulator by yourself :),I can also make a list of some working psp rom hacks for gpsp(gba emultor for psp) and update it once in a while,if someone would like me to do this just send me a pm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Um... you did not pick him?

if downloaded the beta 2...

then if i go out the house somone picks me up and then i fight.. someone..
    i can choose from chikorita cyndaquill and totodile..
    but there is no omastar or something..

inside the lab there is nothing either..

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Then search the thread for full beta ;)
    That's why search button is here ;)

@Genius : You have to take the warp which is outside.

thank you.. i found it.. its opstairs..

thanks.. do you know if they have a case here on pokecommunity..
    with completed games?? in stead of beta s..

its hard to find completed versions..

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Then search the thread for full beta ;)
    That's why search button is here ;)

@Genius : You have to take the warp which is outside.
    I can understand why it is so much of a pain, it seems that the search feature doesn't like me for whenever I search it I get messages asking about the beta, kinda like Raptor and Wichu's updates, but Wichu put links in his signature, probably not a bad idea...

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    You are like a god of Pokemon hacking. It is amazing the type of graphics you fit into one of these little games. It is crazy. Keep up the good work.

Back