• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
hope you could fix the wild encounters for bagon and gible at MT. Draken.. WE WANT THAT BAGON!! XD

BTW: Haxorus is a MONSTER!!!!!
Gible appears at Mt. Shuem's first chamber as well if you check into that. Take a Water type and train against the Fire types until it appears. Gabite actually appears as well.

Bagon is only at Mt. Draken, meanwhile. And it's intended to have a 1% appearance rate (I posted a screenshot earlier), much like Shroomish at Inhore Woods. Just keep searching.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Will Advance Map cause random freezes too? I don't want to come across another random freeze :/

Better yet, what map editor did Wesley use?

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
I want to breed my gift Larvesta. Is it possible?
I tried several Pokemon but none were compatible.
I really want to hatch one so I can train it from lv 5.

EDIT!:
Apparently it can breed with Roselia O-o''

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

EDIT!:
Apparently it can breed with Roselia O-o''
Since Ditto is replaced by Kyurem at #132, did anyone try breeding with it? I'd love to know if it's possible.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Since Ditto is replaced by Kyurem at #132, did anyone try breeding with it? I'd love to know if it's possible.

Cyclone

Tried it today; didn't work at all.

Is there no possible way to breed in this hack without a female of the intended type?
My Tyrogue is male (they are always male, right?)
and my Eevee is male, too (not sure if you always get a male one from that dude).
Their evolutions are among the only pokemon I don't have yet...

Does anyone know where/how to get the following?
These are the only one's missing (except for the starters and Mewtwo & Mew, but that's a bug in my version..)

Unown
Roserade
Froslass
Anorith + Armaldo (can't find Claw fossil anywhere...)

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Tried it today; didn't work at all.

Is there no possible way to breed in this hack without a female of the intended type?
My Tyrogue is male (they are always male, right?)
and my Eevee is male, too (not sure if you always get a male one from that dude).
Their evolutions are among the only pokemon I don't have yet...

Does anyone know where/how to get the following?
These are the only one's missing (except for the starters and Mewtwo & Mew, but that's a bug in my version..)

Unown
Roserade
Froslass
Anorith + Armaldo (can't find Claw fossil anywhere...)
I can confirm that Roserade and Froslass are not found. I already made a spot to add Froslass to, and still debating whether to do so with Roserade. The Claw Fossil is something I'll let Ash handle. Unown...well, let's say I'm surprised they're still in the game if not used. I guess replacing 28 types would have made no sense.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Will Advance Map cause random freezes too? I don't want to come across another random freeze :/

Better yet, what map editor did Wesley use?
Nope. A-Map is safe.

Unfortunately not all data are correctly inserted so you might take a while before you find the right parents.

I can confirm that Roserade and Froslass are not found. I already made a spot to add Froslass to, and still debating whether to do so with Roserade. The Claw Fossil is something I'll let Ash handle. Unown...well, let's say I'm surprised they're still in the game if not used. I guess replacing 28 types would have made no sense.

Cyclone
Claw Fossil is not in 3rd games so it won't be here =)
It will most likely be a level evolution.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
where to go after i beat the merydian city gym leader? do i have to get down the hole where steam members have gathered? if so, how? D:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Claw Fossil is not in 3rd games so it won't be here =)
It will most likely be a level evolution.
31264695.jpg

The Sky Fossil becomes Archen in this hack, and it's not in 3rd gen. games either. Therefore, there's nothing arguing a fossil for Anorith if it exists in the hack (and I believe it does); Armaldo meanwhile evolves like normal.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
help please! i have dig on my pokemon but when i click the hole near merydian city there's no interaction? helpp :( i'm stuck

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The Sky Fossil becomes Archen in this hack, and it's not in 3rd gen. games either. Therefore, there's nothing arguing a fossil for Anorith if it exists in the hack (and I believe it does); Armaldo meanwhile evolves like normal.

Cyclone
I will not think about hacks after 40 hours of non sleeping.

Okay, Claw Fossil might be randomly put somewhere. No problem.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
How do I get back to the distortion world after being whited out by zero... :/
I don't know if you can. It's triggered by the event in the cave. If those event flags are not deactivated after warping to the Distortion World, then you can retrigger the event; if they are deactivated, this can be called a bug for Ash's list of "things to do".

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
Please, is there any fire stone closer than at victory route? I´m in the Snowce city and need to evolve growlithe. :(

Other question - Where can I catch or get Beldum and Dratini, please? :)

And last question - will be there later in the game possibility to change pokemon with other players? I would like to evolve my kadabra into alakazam, but don´t want alakazam from the quy in the game but want to evolve my kadabra. Will be there later in the game this possibility?

Thank you very much for answers. :)

Back