• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
  • Don't see how fakemons would make the hack better, since it already features the four regions.
    Btw, is it just me or the thread is not that visited anymore now that everyone is playing hg/ss?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Don't see how fakemons would make the hack better, since it already features the four regions.
    Btw, is it just me or the thread is not that visited anymore now that everyone is playing hg/ss?

No, it's just that the people are too lazy to comment, and HG/SS will be even more poplular if...

1. The HG/SS Translation gets finished via Rom Hacking before Nintendo releases their Translated Version and everyone downloads it.

2. Nintendo releasing the Translated Version of HG/SS and many people buy copies of them.

So, yeah.

Anyways, Wesley, good luck.
    I don't care if you add Fakemons or not, but it'll be as good as ever either way.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Um... because everyone has already beaten alpha 1 or they stopped trying to fix the white screen?
    Hm, probably. Or our beloved flying spaghetti monster finally stepped in to make everyone realise it's really simple, and has already been explained.
    Haven't heard from Wes in a while, so I guess it's all hardwork and sweats for him.
    Right now I'm leveling to fight Ash on SS *___*

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • 1. Haven't heard from Wes in a while, so I guess it's all hardwork and sweats for him.

2. Right now I'm leveling to fight Ash on SS *___*

CORRECTION!
    1. Wesley has updated in the last page. Please read.

2. There's no Ash in SS, there's only a cool person called Red in Mt. Silver.

And as you can see, Ash is from Anime and Red is from Manga.
    And official Pokemon Games mostly uses Manga names. Eg. Green, Red, etc.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Ok, even my patience has limits. Sorry for everyone else who reads this, I'm just fed up with the attitude. It's just rude and uncalled for. And it's not just towards me.

CORRECTION!
    1. Wesley has updated in the last page. Please read.

2. There's no Ash in SS, there's only a cool person called Red in Mt. Silver.

And as you can see, Ash is from Anime and Red is from Manga.
    And official Pokemon Games mostly uses Manga names. Eg. Green, Red, etc.

WHOA! YOU'VE JUST CHANGED MY LIFE DUDE! - sarcasm -

1. I know the guy in hg/ss is Red not Ash. It's just... although i see the difference, the reference is clear, ain't it?

2. I also used to read the manga when I was really little, and here in Brazil, - sacrilegy, yes - Red was called Ash in the manga. That's how I remember him, and I'm pretty sure everyone who read that message gets what I meant.

3. I know Wes has updated, I know he's still working. I meant I haven't heard from him, so I guess it'll take some time 'til he's about to realease anything.

4. Making a list is Paris Hilton conceided. Made me lol. I guess it's tough to be ten and have nothing else to do besides making up stories about some spaghettic beyond-imaginable childhood in Nihon (or should I say Japan?) and correct people you don't know about things that doesn't really make you a good person - just because children can't read between the lines.

5. Why the hell did you stop the grammar policy? That was hella fun.

6. I rest my case. Whatever. Make your own conclusions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I've reached Inhore Forest and my team is:
    Quilava: Lv.17
    Crogunk: Lv.15
    Pichu: Lv.15

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Did you bother reading the post above?
    It shows you how to play the Hack properly.
    Dont you bother reading what he said? He has tryed the save type change everyone with the white screen has! It does not work! You keep on replying to everyone saying the same thing, the white screen is still there once you do the save type!

To play this hack you need a clean ruby rom not one off a fansite (pokeplus etc) I cannot tell you where to get a clean one from because its against the rules...

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • No no... I meant that both contains the same file :D So it doesn't matter which you're gonna download ;)
    What is the LP's IPS :)

Well one does have NEW VERSION in it (just like that in all caps.) I just wasn't sure. I don't want to patch the rom with the wrong IPS.

EDIT: I've tried 3 different ROMs and I keep getting this infamous "white screen." What do I do?

Last edited:

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • i'm now on pokecommunity but i have played pokemon light platinum.and it was really good but looking at the new screenshoots it is totaly differnet to the one i played

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

• Well one does have NEW VERSION in it (just like that in all caps.) I just wasn't sure. I don't want to patch the rom with the wrong IPS.

EDIT: I've tried 3 different ROMs and I keep getting this infamous "white screen." What do I do?

Change the savetype from 64k to 128k and then restart.

i'm now on pokecommunity but i have played pokemon light platinum.and it was really good but looking at the new screenshoots it is totaly differnet to the one i played

Well, the one you're playing is the old Beta 3, not the new Beta 1.

Back