• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
  • wow awesome tiles for the new city,the sandstorm is very good for this (=
    also I think that you don't have to answer to all the peoples question here,other people will answer them don't waste time on this wesley....
    and remember that you are the best hacker ever and from brazil = a great country!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • Beautiful tiles as always Wes :)

But there's something what's worrying me :/
    I cannot leave Esmerald City... 2 tile scripts which should activate further events as I suppose keep freezing the game...
    Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit : nevermind it it's SP's fault :D

He forgives but I really did not understand what quiz you to say, can be a little more you specify, and in ESMERALD CITY she does not have Tile' s Script' s.

wow awesome tiles for the new city,the sandstorm is very good for this (=
    also I think that you don't have to answer to all the peoples question here,other people will answer them don't waste time on this wesley....
    and remember that you are the best hacker ever and from brazil = a great country!

Thank's my friend, I will try to be more active in the forum, but my free time is not very great.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • He forgives but I really did not understand what quiz you to say, can be a little more you specify, and in ESMERALD CITY she does not have Tile' s Script' s.
    As I've said in the same post it's okay now ;)
    I just had to repoint that script to a new offset and it's working ;)
    Ruka just didn't accept the length of texts so he destroyed movements :D
    But thanks for your concern :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • As I've said in the same post it's okay now ;)
    I just had to repoint that script to a new offset and it's working ;)
    Ruka just didn't accept the length of texts so he destroyed movements :D
    But thanks for your concern :)

Yes, I don't really care because meh, I only want to translate the scripts in my style...

Thanks for fixing it anyways.

Though I can fix that myself...

thanks, Prince, in this mine will be possible to obtain some fosseis, and is clearly to face TEAM STEAM in plus one of its scaffoldings.

gromentcitypokmonlightp.png

What?! Team Steam? I thought that they're dead after the Arceus event!
    Anyways, nice updates.

So, I'm guessing, this is a City that's always attacked by a Sandstorm?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    is this a gba game ???!! this looks even better !
    im going to try this game right now .. this forum is so awesome that ive found so many new games =)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • My O' my, the desert city got a face lift! I wonder if your going to remake the mine field area too, at least your postings are coming more often so I may see some updates and responses more often!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • 1. I'm too lazy.

2. I don't know how to fix it.
    My my :D
    Lemme give you advice :)
    Next time do NOT extend the length of text string :)

So for example.
    #org 0x8xxxxx
    = SOJGOSJGOJSOGJOSHNSFhnofsnhonoENWtonononhonrn.
    Bad example:
    = DJSIDGJOSNFGHOFHNFGHDGJpjhsfjpjhpdjfhpjdppjhpsdsjfphjpfd.
    Right example
    = JSFODGJHD0PHPKHKRKEKHEKHKEHPKHPJNdfnibsdfn.

Anyways to stay on topic :)
    I finished all fixing and translating up to Esmerald City (it was bugged that why I had to spend some time on it :D) So you can guess how long until the beta will be translated :D

PokemonTrainerDaslim

Soon To Be Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey Ash and Prince Quick Question

How Much Are you Guys Done on Translating in English? im not Rushing i just want to know cause I finish Playing the 30% Beta 2 but most of the Stuff in Spanish ^^;; Anyways let me know k.Oh and Good Luck in this Hack its coming out Nice!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

How Much Are you Guys Done on Translating in English? im not Rushing i just want to know cause I finish Playing the 30% Beta 2 but most of the Stuff in Spanish ^^;; Anyways let me know k.Oh and Good Luck in this Hack its coming out Nice!

Read the above post. I already completed 80% of it.

Ash is now translating some other scripts which I didn't manage to translate.
    (Scripts that have Strings cut off)

Oh, and this Hack is originally Porteguese.

Not Spanish.

Though it might look like and similar to Spanish, it is not.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

Will the questions stop if I say that I translated everything? xD

hectord25

It's so Dark here
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    I can`t wait the full game,this is like the "other"Pokemon game in Gba,this is awesone,but...you import Keita,red,and ash..Where is brandom,the hoenn champion?

PokemonTrainerDaslim

Soon To Be Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Read the above post. I already completed 80% of it.

Ash is now translating some other scripts which I didn't manage to translate.
    (Scripts that have Strings cut off)

Oh, and this Hack is originally Porteguese.

Not Spanish.

Though it might look like and similar to Spanish, it is not.

Oh alright Thanks For Replying to my Comment Appreciate it.Anyways i look Foward to Beta 2 English.Anyways Wish you Luck Again in Translating this Hack Again and Merry Christmas

Will the questions stop if I say that I translated everything? xD

^^;; I Really Hope your Seriouse btw Merry Christmas to you too! Ash Good Luck k.

Back