• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Good Question i was about to ask the same one myself I'm a boy BTW it's my sister who's asking i still didn't play this cause I'm waiting for it to be finished cause if i played now I'll just get hooked and i don't want it to happened since it's not finished which means I'll just keep bugging you to finish it........

WHOA i typed a lot of words................

LOL

Yes there is a girl.
    It's Solona, if you played Pokemon Ranger

JesseoLo

I sorta new ('.') :)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hey i i am new here but i saw this game and i red all of the posts and it looks aswem i cant wait till it comes out tell me if there is anthing i can help with (^.^)!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2009
    I can't wait for his game to come out, the game is one of the best i seen so far.

JesseoLo

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I think he is to bussey to answer right now.

Hummm...i hope he is almost finheshed tho... I hope so any way

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • I thought no linking to roms in the thread...
    well, your updated thread looked way much better than last time!
    but i still inform you that please don't give link to roms...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Nice update...I enjoy this hack...and it is probably on number 2 of my top three...Keep up the good work...And he removed that link...

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    <_< Need help on the hack.

I'm at the 4th gym in Sinnoh, I meet Ash. Lance takes me on the plane. I go back to the 4th gym to finish it, and I do finish it
    I go back to Lance, he says Ash should be in the gym again. He's not.

Help? <_<

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    This game, Light Platinum

Someone please help me...

I have badges 1,2,3,5,7 in the Sinnoh region, and can't get on Lance's airplane, and Ash won't come out of the gym.

PLEASE help.

Last edited:

JesseoLo

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Humm i have beatn that game..waite light platinum 3 right well witch town are you at exactly

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • dartzip said:
    <_< Need help on the hack.

I'm at the 4th gym in Sinnoh, I meet Ash. Lance takes me on the plane. I go back to the 4th gym to finish it, and I do finish it
    I go back to Lance, he says Ash should be in the gym again. He's not.

Help? <_<
    To answer dartzip's Question...This is an error...it does this to me...just restart from your latest save and don't go back until your done with that side-quest...or just move on to Canalave...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    1.pokemon ruby Destiny-RoL
    2.Pokemon Light Platinum
    3.Pokemon Shiny Gold...
    PRD-RoL got me into Rom hacks....This hack is probably the best That is still in development...Shiny Gold also got me into Rom hacking...

BTW-ya spelled my Username wrong...:P

To answer dartzip's Question...This is an error...it does this to me...just restart from your latest save and don't go back until your done with that side-quest...or just move on to Canalave...

Canalave? Wheres that.

And my latest save is after I came back, and didn't finish. Can you tell me how to get to Canalave?

Do you have a MSN or Yahoo I can add? If so, please tell me.

Please guys, I don't want to start over. I got so far.

Also, how do you get the explorer kit so I could go underground?

Last edited:
    Back