• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • dartzrip said:
    Canalave? Wheres that.

And my latest save is after I came back, and didn't finish. Can you tell me how to get to Canalave?

Do you have a MSN or Yahoo I can add? If so, please tell me.

Please guys, I don't want to start over. I got so far.

Also, how do you get the explorer kit so I could go underground?

Canalave is to the Left exit of Jubilife...Your almost to the end of the beta anyway...And I can't help you with that Lance glitch if ya saved after wards...You'd have to start over...If ya want my Msn...look in the Top Right corner of my posts...Its the symbol under the Green Rep. Thingy...and I don't think ya can go underground...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • When you got off the boat to sinnoh...and ya go North from the first city you arrived at...Thats Jubilife...its the city with all the big buildings...You've never played Diamond and Pearl...have you...

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Nope, that's why I downloaded this./

I wanted to play with sinnoh pokes

Accept my invite on MSN, please.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Where am I supposed to go after I beat the leader in the steam base in Manestriport City? I talked to Ash but those two team steam members are blocking the way to the next path.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Hi all, im stuck in Sinnoh and realy could use help, i got the 1,2,3,5 and 7th badges. im stuck after getting the 7th one, I realy dont know what to do and where to go...i messed up the part with the airplane and Ash...i could still go to an old save but if i can continue without doing it i would be happy.

please lend me your help.
    Gratefuly,
    -Mangaka2004

JesseoLo

I sorta new ('.') :)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ...i need help on pokemon light platinum beta 3 i just beat maxi and the gards blocking the rout to the east wont leav idk what to do please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • Forced(Thank you) the whole ones for its comments shortly I will be answering the questions of everybody and I will also create a Thread in the section of SCRAPBOX of Ligth Platinum Help Thread Beta 3

Hello Personal after a long time without giving it informs return finally with some you inform

UPDATES

• well I gave a reorganized in the first it makes up who wants to give a looked at there it is alone to click here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324 I will be modernizing the images and the information on the new cities of here to wells days, then always confirão the first makes up to see new things.

• are reselling all the tiles and improving EVERYBODY the possible best, and arranging and also improving the maps and adapting systems and tends new ideas for some things.

• encounter with PROF. ROWAN

this is an interesting script that happens after INHORE (city of the first gym pokémon), you will meet with teacher ROWAN (Mini [OW] by me) and he is in danger, for you have been saving it you will go until its suitcase and he/she will choose a pokémon among three: They are them SHINX (Eletric), ARON (Stell/Rock) and SPHEAL (Water/Ice), as they can notice one he/she has advantages on the other, both in lv 10, it is good to remind that these three pokémons is rare in the area of ZHERY. after that PROF. ROWAN will tell you about its visit ZHERY and its purpose in this area, on the research of ARCEUS, he will be an important character in the development of the history of Hack: OBS: I eat they didn't still notice: The graphs are of the suitcase, hand and pokébolas of D/P and new box of the choice
    [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

• 4°MINE OF IRON
    Mine it of iron, located in STELLRILL CITY, it is a very dangerous place, where you can find several pokémons types and has some surprises.
    [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Excellent Update Wesley...I love The Details in the mine of Iron...Your tiles are amazing...And I love the tiles in the mine of Iron...Keep up the Great work...:D

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2014
    I wait for the beta4 for a long time.
    I won't mind because you are a good hacker
    and the game is the best in the world of pokemon gba.
    Ever better than the Nintendo.(Just my thinking)

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    who whants the save game for linght platinum beta 3 in the sinoh region give add in yahoo messenger yozdutzu

who whants it tell me and i will give it

Last edited:
    Back