• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    is beta 3 the latest? if so...a few questions. why does the map in beta 3 not look like the map on the first page? why are do the cities look different then the ones in the SS u posted?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Uhm...i just want to ask..i've been playin ur game on my pc.. and it was very cool.
    im really impressed.^___^

the question is..uhm??
    is this playable in psp?? using gpsp??
    tnx..

I support ur hack..^___^
    two thumbs up...

Playing this on an UO GPSP Kai on my psp (can't remember which build, but it's probably the most recent unofficial kai) just as I'm writing this. Works fine so far. No big bugs that I can think off.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    UPDATES

Hello Galley!!
    After a long time, and to be re-doing the world map
    of the hack thousands of times finally to get to place
    two containing ZHERY and LAURÉN in a Only one
    map, the two possess eight (8) you lead of gym and
    each one possesses an elite of the four, beyond of those two
    continents during the game you can travel for some
    other areas, and for every SINNOH facing its eight leads
    of Gym, Good I hope have liked the new
    map world, because he/she gave me certain work to insert it,
    on this exact moment I am working with the spriters
    new for the eight you lead of ZHERY, and planning eight new
    for the area of LAURÉN.
    [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM
    [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

ZHERY (left) LAURÉN (right)

Well, It looks like that this will be a HUGE hack, possibly even bigger than Rijon Adventures

Years
    this WILL be a huge hack!!! u got zhery, then lauren. and floasun, plus sinnoh!!!
    unfortunately though, i don't think the 4th beta is gonna be released for a long time due to to the fact he's adding a whole new region. maybe not even for 3 months or so..............

ANYWAY! LOOKS GREAT!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    oh gosh...
    tis is reli tempting...
    d more region u add...d more excited i am...
    looking forward to ur new roms..
    god bless...

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    guys, sorry to bother you, but I have some difficulties..
    Every time before i start, I get a message about run dry and lose of clock-based events.
    Then, I looked here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966
    I did it step by step (just ticked it), but still the message appears every time I start it.
    By the way, I am using vba emulator.
    Then, I tried to download the file that's on the link I gave above. Unfortunately, it didn't work...
    If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Also, I press the space bar for a while (to maximize speed) and the percentage was 800%. Obviously it is very high. Do you know if I can change any setting to decrease it? (200% with a bike or running shoes is ideal)

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    For two reasons:
    the music is lost
    whenever I play something new, I prefer to see/read everything...

Years
    WWWEEEESSSLLEEYY!!!
    OMG u absolutely must use this map for SOME of the pokemon centers in ur hack!
    https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7388/pokemoncenterer9.jpg

I'm not saying use this for all the pokemon centers. but use it for two or three for the really BIG cities like central city, sean port, and any other new cities for the LAUREN region.
    Anyway, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEE! use this map for at least ONE pokemon center! its soooo awesome!!

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    WWWEEEESSSLLEEYY!!!
    OMG u absolutely must use this map for SOME of the pokemon centers in ur hack!
    https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7388/pokemoncenterer9.jpg

I'm not saying use this for all the pokemon centers. but use it for two or three for the really BIG cities like central city, sean port, and any other new cities for the LAUREN region.
    Anyway, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEE! use this map for at least ONE pokemon center! its soooo awesome!!
    I swear to God I've seen that before. Did you make that? And if not, did you get permission from its owner for Wesley FG to use it?

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    He took it from, Pokemon The Lost World.
    There is a thread in the Games Showcase.
    So next time, when it's jpged, and it says quote, "Jpged to prevent theft", don't try to give it to someone else.

Anyways, nice work wesley, I really can't wait to see what else you have!

Years
    im just saying use it for 1 or 2 cities. i like how it serves as kind of a major hub or somethin glike that. he should just use it. may be i can take it and kinda edit it around or somrthing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    boy, this hack is going to be big.

very big. it looks really good so far. however my only complaint (like everyone else's) is the grammar, i can't understand your posts wesley.

keep it up, this is awesome

• Angie •

I am Angie hear me r0ar~..xD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    - The hack looks really awesome..
    - Tiles are clean..
    - Palletes fit in the tiles
    - Nice Script
    - Nice Titlescreen

100% Excellent!

Bravo!...

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Asking because I haven't got an answer

guys, sorry to bother you, but I have some difficulties..
    Every time before i start, I get a message about run dry and lose of clock-based events.
    Then, I looked here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966
    I did it step by step (just ticked it), but still the message appears every time I start it.
    By the way, I am using vba emulator.
    Then, I tried to download the file that's on the link I gave above. Unfortunately, it didn't work...
    If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Also, I press the space bar for a while (to maximize speed) and the percentage was 800%. Obviously it is very high. Do you know if I can change any setting to decrease it? (200% with a bike or running shoes is ideal)

Sorry guys to to ask you the same thing, but, as the thread changed page, I was afraid that nobody would see it. If you know what I should do, I will be grateful to you

Back