• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    It's because the new version isn't released yet!
    And Bananomas, if you ask questions on PC and you never get answered, that's your problem.

Exactly. It is my problem. And no one seems to care enough to help. Not a very interesting community and I'd take a flying guess that you're part of the problem.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Exactly. It is my problem. And no one seems to care enough to help. Not a very interesting community and I'd take a flying guess that you're part of the problem.
    What's your question? If i've gotten that far i'd be happy to help.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • i can't patch games, i mean, i try but it never works.
    Can somebody give me a link to a "*.gba" please??
    You're probably doing something incorrectly. Tell me what you do and what happens when you do it.

Like quisestquilava_1 said, it's illegal to distribute direct downloads to .gba files.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    OK, i already fixed it, now i have another cuestion.
    I have my kirlia and i want a gallade, there's a way to get it here?
    It's too far from the third gim? Cuz I'm about to battle there and kirlia its aready at lvl 29, and Gallade lean psycho cut at lvl 31 (if there's that move in the hack).

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • OK, i already fixed it, now i have another cuestion.
    I have my kirlia and i want a gallade, there's a way to get it here?
    It's too far from the third gim? Cuz I'm about to battle there and kirlia its aready at lvl 29, and Gallade lean psycho cut at lvl 31 (if there's that move in the hack).
    Gallade is in the game but it's kinda weird it has only Tackle and it doesn't evolve from Kirlia
    Btw Psycho Cut is IV gen move so it can't be in

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I will answer everybody right now in another post they wait...

UPDATES

Firstly wanted to thank the whole ones for its supports, that are going giving the hack Pokémon LIGTH PLATINUM, that and really very important for the construction of the game, in general the beta this ready way, because still lack many scripts
    and spriters and I are making an effort enough in them.

• 1° NEW VISUAL FOR YELLOW TOWN
    I gave a revised in all my maps, and I adore mapear,
    I re-did some Yellow Town, and I placed some new tiles.

[Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

• 2°GREAT SAFARI ZONE IN CENTRAL CITY

Quite so now in CENTRAL CITY a great safari zone exists,
    where is possible to capture almost whole pokémon type, in several small areas from deserted, swamps and even frozen areas, they can see in these images Safari Zone location, in World Mapa, and also one plate, where it cannot for its face to remove a photo, with the body of PICHU.

• 3° IMPROVEMENTS IN ALL THE TILES AND every GRAPHIC PART OF HACK
    Of wandering I am moving in the whole graphic part of the hack, although my a little time (1 hour a day) except a weekends, don't help a lot.

• 4°NEW POKéCENTER & STELLHILL CITY
    They can see a small detail in STEEL HILL mapeado, and the new PokéCENTER fact for me for my hack, (exclusive), of wandering I am removing another artists' tiles and almost placing 100% mine.

I wait that like the modernization shortly I will throw the beta,
    but they don't speed up me because I am with a lot of work for
    little free time

Very smart idea making the head part of the photo thingamajig transparent. It shows how much creativity you've used in this hack. May I suggest making the background colour black? It would look better.

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    When will he be finished it will be STA <------So Totally Awesome

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • awww man another update and no beta 4. i wish u had MORE free time wesley. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Thank you, I am doing her the fastest possible, I hope the result is the possible best.

Great updates Wesley! I love the Pichu body in the Safari Zone.
    Good luck on this hack!

Thank you for the support.

Incredible...I Love the pichu Body And That Bridge...This whole hacks overall appeal blows my mind... Oh...Did I Forget to mention the World map is Incredible...Cause it is...Keep up the Great work...:D

Thank you very much for the support, you really always me of to a lot I encourage, to continue building the possible best my hack.

Man wesley those are great news!
    And tiles are awesome you're truly graphic master :)

Thank you for the praises and for the support.

So.. It looks amazing, like always.
    You are repeating after Platinum's Pastoria, right?
    Good luck, and I envy you with all those gorgeous tiles!
    Good luck!

Thank you for the praises and for the support. and this idea I removed of Pastoria City (Pt).

Great Screens!
    You are one of the best Ruby Hackers ever!

Thank you for the praises and for the support

OMG,
    iam sooo like gona vote for this in hack of the year
    we love you wesly FG no homoz
    :P
    can wait for beta 4 you guys are soo talented
    you should seriously go work for pokemon company
    and let the whole world play your awsome ideas
    big fan of your hack
    100 OUT OF 100
    BETER THAN ALL HACKS PUT TOGETHER
    YOU ROCK!! BRO

Thank you for the praises and for the support

Great update wesley! The only thing is that in the dessert screenshot you showed us that some of the desert trees have green shadows. Maybe It's just me but that looks kind of weird...

I think I will change the shades of the trees of the deserts, thank you for the support.

Nice Updates. Wesley~
    Tiles and Palettes: 100% Awesome
    Good Jub~

-Yasumin

Thank you very much for the support, the support of all the members of the forum to my project really helps a lot me to grow and to develop him.

WESLEY.....
    1) ur hack is and will be a prodigy.
    2) ur spriter guys must be freakin geniuses!
    3) i LOVE how ur world is so huge and u keep adding on.
    4) i wish u luck in the rendition of the beautiful hack.
    5) i also wish u more extra time so u can finally release the beta.
    6) keep adding on but send out betas every once in a while.
    7) ALWAYS SAVE YOUR WORK!!!

GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!
    GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!

Very Thank you very much for the support, the support of all the members of the forum to my project really helps a lot me to grow and to develop him.

hey guys, im playing beta 3. my problem is that im at the earth institute and i went up to fight the team steam admin and then my sprite became invisible. my character was still there, its just the screen was moving with the arrows, but there was no character. i couldnt talk to anyone, and i couldnt move to the right side of the room, where the door was to exit. i played through this before, and i had no problems. Please help?

A lot of people had already talked me about this problem but I didn't get you find it, I think in my game and of a lot of people this didn't happen, my advice and to try to pass somehow of this local one, because I am without time to arrange this error(BUG).

i found a glitch to get phione in your game: at the island, you talk to a tree to get a treeko, then its a level 10 grovyle with no effect and the manaphy sprite. then if you check you have a level 40 phione with a master ball
    and at the level 1 place, you can find a question mark guy in the water
    might wanna fix that :P

That is really a BUG and in this beta nor it should be possible to get a Treecko, because him this in the 25 vague slots, and it should not just be in this beta in the close, excuse for Bug,
    I will try you arrange it.

I just finished playing this, and I say, you're one of the best. I love the updates, as well as the features. Was ASM used to create all the scenes where you ride different Pokémon? (E.g, Kingdra..) Good luck, Westly.

Thank you for the great support, the new beta will be better than the old 100 times, and I didn't use
    ASM I still altered just the mini of the dive, and of the surf.

No, ASM was not used to create the scene where you ride different Pokémon. I'm not sure you understand the concept of "ASM," but I'll leave it at that. Wesley simply used maps, sprites and scripts to create that effect.

Awesome updates, by the way! I'm glad that you took the idea from Pastoria City in D/P/Pt, with that board/sign, where your face can go through that little hole in the middle (I'm not sure what that is xD). I can't wait to see more.

Thank you for the praises, and for the support, really that is very important for me,
    and as you expected new modernizations now.

I have a problem...
    I was in veilstone city. and i already talked to ash outside the gym, then i went to lance and flew to orage island, and accidentally talked to lance again.
    Now i am back in vilestone and all lance says is go talk to ash in the gym.
    But when i enter the gym, i go in.... No ash.

What to do??

Unhappily this is a Bug, in the script, you only have a chance
    of going for islands oranges and when it returns, more it cannot go until the islands
    oranges, it won't capture like this Cresselia (that is in the top of Lunar Mt)

I got my Pokemon, battled Solana, and went on to beat the first gym. I get the feeling that I missed something. Diamond and his father apparently recognize me, though I didn't battle him before, and I still can't buy Pokeballs in the second town (as a result, my only Pokemon is a level 21 Monferno).

Bugs that I already arranged for the next beta, and that script, when I used it I was an apprentice hacker and he/she didn't know a lot of thing, if they noticed well they would see that he/she was just the script of Wally and its father in the entrance of the 3° gym of the ruby, in this beta some scripts of the ruby that I took advantage of them exist and I just published a little, but in the new beta ANY re-taken advantage of script won't exist.

Hey, love the screenshots so far, but I have a problem..
    Right after I pick my gender and enter my name, and wake up in my bed,
    I can't go down the stairs in the bedroom.. A screenshot is attatched.

I eat they already spoke that it is a problem of the pacht, you would owe used treu a RUBY (ENG),
    but you used a rom of FIRERED for the that I see.

Can someone please help me? I can't find the download link :S

In the first post.

It's a small cave off a fork in the road you originally took to get to Seanport. It's a couple routes back.

Geez, this game keeps going and going and going. Fantastic work, Wesley!

Thank you very much for the support.

I've managed to get to Valle Excavacion but I can't figure out what to do there. the cave is "not open today" and the are more of those big rocks at the other end. Mind pointing me in the right direction?

Return to the fifth terrestrial ginasio(ginasio), and the leader should be there, talk again
    with him and him he/she will give it the fifth badge and he/she will give it permission to enter in the excavation caves. there you will get an item that destroys the giant rocks.

Hi peeps.

Can any1 help me cause i am at the art where you have to fight the 3 Dogs but Entei is unavailable to get to :S. Can anyone please help me?

This is an unfortunate Bug, you will have to use GAMESHARK, to walk for top of the houses,
    and finally to capture Ho-OH, I will try to arrange these Bugs, since a lot of people are playing this beta.

The hack is great by the way. With it's Graphics and Storyline. Im sure it'll be great hack. Using your own tiles is a great idea. Goodluck with this!. For people not to ask. Im an Old Hacker. But now im not :P

~Fairytales.

Thank you very much really this opinion on my game, helps me to dedicate more and more
    my time in the production of the light platinum, thank you

I truely cannot wait. all my other hacks are done and i have no others to play. so this will be my next one as soon as it is released.

The complete version doesn't have forecast to be thrown, therefore
    the game this being re-done.

Wesley is very busy now and he's also currently working on better Light Platinum with new graphic, events etc :)

Exactly thank you for yours friend answers.

Very smart idea making the head part of the photo thingamajig transparent. It shows how much creativity you've used in this hack. May I suggest making the background colour black? It would look better.

Thank you for the suggestion friend, I will try to place some dark thing, in the fund,
    thank you for the support friend.

UPDATES

After a long time, gulp new images, on the general graphs of the hack, and new things, as this monument of ARCEUS in YELLOW TOWN, that will be very important for the construction of the history of the game, and also an interesting script that is it will depend on its luck to get an egg BULBASAUR or CHARMANDER or SQUIRTLE, you will get an egg with one of these pokémon, and besides it exists 30% of chances of them they to be born shiny.

Screens:

It is QUEST of first Gym
    with its new internal tiles, the quest of this Gym is the following, in her beehives of bees exist COOMBE's, in case you pass these beehives close to or move with some COOMBE's you will be attacked by them.

New Credits: Zelix, tile of the awning

And I ask to all the people that go fan of the hack Pokémon Light Platinum , that they use these Fan Barns in its signature, to show its support.

HTML:
    https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2098/219xu20.gif

HTML:
    https://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8828/pokemonlightplatiniumve.gif

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • great update wesley very creative with the be hive thing!! you might want to make them a tile higher so that they don't look like they are floating.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Hmmm, so far very good but the 8th screen, the shading colour of the yellow trees (honey trees) should be green not dark yellow (or dull orange)...
    Anyways great going! Good luck!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Heh...Your welcome...you deserve it...;)

Excellent hives...but I Agree with sab...The hives should be one tile higher...But it looks great...:)

As usual...Keep up the excellent work...;)

Back