• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • There is no public beta release yet. But there will be one later. There is a release soon to those who are on the inc.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • If everything goes as I see it and if we all manage to work on the whole hack together then the beta for public will be sooner. But yeah you guys will be soon seeing the first public release of FN after six months or more.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • alexiz i got alot of sprites u could use which im currently converting from g/s formatt from my hack ^^
    it would be great to see even more pkmn i have made in the hack ^^ cuz the grass starters and is second evo i made look reli good ^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Sure sycther. Just send them by pm to me. Or on MSN whenver you see me on. And yes Blitz i am using your pokemons, well some. I had to make the bug one a basic since i lost teh first evo.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well... every year, started since 2004, we hold the annual Hack of the Year Awards and both Ice and Forest Nature won first place in GBA and GBC categories. Does that answer your question?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    no, i know how it came to be but how is this superior to the other hacks? Compared to hacks like Chaos Black and Dirt Brown it seems inferior. This is based on the screens i have been able to find. Maybe im missing something...

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    EXexEXexEX said:
    no, i know how it came to be but how is this superior to the other hacks? Compared to hacks like Chaos Black and Dirt Brown it seems inferior. This is based on the screens i have been able to find. Maybe im missing something...

Dude, never ever compare hacks right. It's not nice to the hackers. And don't judge hacks by the "Number of screenshots", look at the quality first.

Since all you hackers out there want to look at more screenshots, enjoy this littleone showing the new Hero Sprite. I'll be displaying the new font, text, tilesets and palettes soon and I promise they'll rock you. And here is the pokemon which'll be there in the title screen. DONT ANYBODY STEAL IT. DHI HAS IT"S SOURCES.

~ CC

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I would be gladly to show you guys the demo now, but if you guys wnat an unfinished game even for beta so badly I will but believe me its nothing too much since we are all working on separate parts and we all are waiting for it and then combanining it. Im currently working on new sprites and the legendaries.
    As CC said that pokemon is the Legendary from one of teh otehr hacks we had but since we cancelled it we decided to give forest nature a new twist in plot so it will have some parts form that too.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • EXexEXexEX said:
    Maybe because this game has been consistently great for a whole year. It's actually one of the only hacks that I take an interest in because of it's awesomeness.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I won't be sending any betas on email. SO don't ask if you wnat it you'll see it both here and on a new thread I will post it on. So no special priveleges to anyone else who doesn't get it from here.

lynndragon

when is the beta going to be up on this?

just wondering cause i wanted to test your game out cause it looks cool... oh, and keep up the good work!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well to make the beta better and since i haven't heard from CC yet and I get off from school in May and will have more time to work on I will move this for May. The beta. We are now on the works of new pokemons and remade sprites so just hold on.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Pok?mon Forest Nature "Brand New Look" [HotY 2004]

Pok?mon Forest Nature
    By Dark Hacking inc.
    2004 - 2005

// Introduction \\
    Pokemon Forest Nature is the sequel/remake to PokemonNature which is been created by Dark Hacking inc. Some of the plot is the same as in Pokemon Nature , with some changes made around. In this hack you'll be able to chose from two trainers, a boy and a girl. You can pick from a brand new branch of pokemons. Some of the characters in the game are new. With the exception of one. Can you guess who??

// New Additions \\
    >> The three starting pokemons have been changed.
    >> The plot has been changed as well, a brand new storyline has been added and some levels of the battles have increased.
    >> Trainers will be changed.
    >> New added pokemon on the game as well as a new branch evolution.

// Starters \\
    **Note Fire Starter Is Subject To Change**
    Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

// Trainers and People \\
    Male and Female Trainer
    Proffersor Katie
    Gym Leader

// Information \\
    Pokemon Forest Nature is the Remake and at the same time the sequel, [true sequel] to Pokemon Nature . [Blizzard is not the sequel] Forest Nature is somehow similar to Pokemon Nature in ways, but at the same time it is different. This time, you are able to pick between a boy and a girl. Two new trainers. You have a rival. A boy [takes the place of the Green haired dude]. You start off in the Hautson region, but ths time, Proffesor Kat short for [Katherine] gives you a pokemon. Then you move on to Natzu while trying to stop Team Hail, from bringing back the spirit pokemon, Zestrak.

// Features \\
    - New Pokemons
    - New Trainers
    - New overworld sprites
    - Re-maded towns, along with new towns.
    - New Storyline added.
    - New legendaries.
    - New battle sequence
    - Get to chose between a girl and a boy.
    - And more...

// Release Dates \\
    Beta Relase: May/June 2005
    Expected Hack Release: 2006

// Screenshots \\

Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA] Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]
    Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA] Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Not much I haven't seen before, but it is nice to see that you properly shaded the grass and water starters. The fire one should be changed, as mentioned by you. Sounds coolio, foolio. ;) So, now that the HotY's are gone, when do they do new ones? :\ Anyways, I hope that FN can continue to develop.

-Blueguy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back