• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • " MANA-CHAN!!!" The hooded person called, leaping from her seat. The girl trotted over to the young man who no one could mistake for anyone other then the adorable Mana. SHe slid to a hault, a smirk etched on her face.

" Hi there!" She beamed, pulling off her hood. " I'm Warwolf!"

The girl smiled at her fellow gender bending friend, holding her hands behind her back. She had to admit it was very strange meeting them all in the real world.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • "Enough with the shouting..." Alex said in a monotone voice which easily showed she was annoyed. Sitting up, she grabbed her hoodie and put it on, leaving the hood down for now and letting her hair fall over her right shoulder. As she stood, she dusted herself off for a moment, then walked over to David, braiding her hair along the way. when she got close enough, she looked right into his eyes with her own strange crimson eyes, her face completely emotionless, it was hard to believe that this was the girl behind the normally giddy Alter.

Still braiding her hair, she spoke to him, not caring about real introductions right now, there'd be time for that later."Mana, right? I'd shake your hand, but i'm busy at the moment..." She said, again in a completely flat tone, void of emotion.

[edited for typos... i apologize for any other misspellings]

Kurosaki

"Please... Don't call me that here... Call me David..." I pleaded as I began to recieve stares from tourists and locals alike, causing me to react by slowly moving my head farther and farther into my shirt. 'Warwolf' was actually female, like I had thought, and appeared 3 or 4 years older then me. She was quite attractive, and had that energetic spark I liked in a girl.

The other girl, however, had the EXACT opposite personality. When she too called me by my username, I almost fell over, and told her the same thing I had told Tanya, before realizing I wasn't sure exactly who this was. However, I didn't ask, since I assumed it'd be rude.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Alex finished braiding her hair and tossed it over her shoulder, eyeing David as she did so, wondering why his username was such a problem. However, she nodded at his request and seemed to shrug a little. "Alright David.... My name is Alex and since i'm pretty sure you don't recognize me, my username is Alter.... nice to meet you" Again, her flat tone was present and she extended her left hand a bit for him to shake, though she likely loathed this gesture as she seemed a bit reluctant.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "Intresting an argument, usually im the one who starts them " Ran said bemused.
    Getting up, without removing the headset
    "So Why were we meeting again ?" she asked . All this nonsence over who is who, Gender switching Why bother Ran was thinking to her self .

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " Alright, if that is what you want David-kun." She replied, a bit more calmly then before. " Don't be so dramatic Alex, sheesh."

It was a pet peeve of Tanya's really. She disliked anyone who was too depressing.

" You should be excited, I mean, how many chances do you get to meet people that you play with in the world?" She added. The young woman glanced curiously up at the sky.

" Nani?" SHe asked in slightly confusion. " Is there supposed to be a storm today?"

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    John, being his usual late self, showed up a half an hour late...
    As he walked toward the others, he said "Hey, you are the people i need to meet? Sorry im late.."He said looking down... "Im always late." He said rubbing the back of his head..He then went and tossed his backpack down by a statue closeby and satdown by it.. :\

Kurosaki

SHE was giddy Alter? Geez... I took her hand anyways, and shook it slightly, since she appeared as if this gesture wasn't even worth her time.

I glanced up at the sky as Tanya commented on the possibility of a storm. The sky had changed from it's regular blue colour to a greenish colour, but it had only changed in the area around the temple. I hadn't noticed yet, but the orb I had fond earlier began glowing in my pocket.

A thick fog soon engulfed the area, making it almost impossible to see anything "Maybe we should get out of here..." I commented as I backed away from the group, only to be slammed to the ground by something. I glanced up, and saw a Guardian - a monster from 'The World' that looked like a larged pile of rocks, vines entwined in the rock shell. It didn't have feet, it just kind hovered there. Guardians were known for their heavy physical blows, since their arms were so large and heavy- A Guardian? In the real world? The heck? I panicked suddenly, and began quickly searching through my pockets for something, I had no clue what, as the Guardian began to prepare to hit me once more.

Before it was about to hit, I located the orb, which was now glowing. Enter your 'The World' login information. I heard inside my head afterwards. I thought of my username, and then my password. Entry confirmed. I then heard inside of my head before the white light of the orb consumed me.

OOC: Sorry to rush into this, but have a monster attack you, and use the login procedure as shown above.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • OCC: A bit late.....
    IC: About 10 minutes ago..... Leon got of a bullet train arrived in Kyoto, near the shrine. "Hhhhmmmm, I am a bit late I had to wait for my parents to get settled in Tokyo, oh well." He said as he headed for the shrine .As he walked toward the shrine a green orb rolled next to him ."Hhhhmmmm? oh well I'll take it, maybe sell it, return it, or maybe bring it home later." Leon said. He heard someone Yelled " MANA-CHAN!!!". " Hey Mana?. This must be them, Hey guys sorry I'm late, I'm Sinic. But my real name is Leon." Leon said sitting down and relaxing. Now......
    Your name... "Leon?" No... Your user name and password "hmmm? You mean Sinic, and hart316?" As he though this the orb consumed him..... Taking Him to a place he loved, but to live? Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " Nani?!" Tanya yelped(gods it's weird using my real name XD), watching as the guardian attacked David. The hair on the back of her neck rose and she whirled just in time to avoid a large clawed fist hitting the spot where she had been. It was a massive bear like creature, standing nearly fifteen feet tall. She swallowed hard as she looked up at the beast.

" What the hell?!" She exclaimed, backing away slightly. Her hand reached instinctively into her pocket where the red orbs was, grasping it tightly. She gasped as an electronic voice appeared in her mind. Warwolf, password... Fayllens0uls...She thought as instructed, feeling a strange glow illuminate her body. Entry confirmed... When the light cleared she was no longer a she. But, rather her world character, Warwolf. He blinked in surprise at his clawed hands, letting out a yelp before ducking out of the way.

" You wanna fight pal? You've got one!" He snarled dangerously, a large black halberd appearing in his hands as he leapt forward.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had hung back from most of the introductions. After all, this was dakado's area, not mine. However when the fog gathered, I was immidiately wary, and placed my hands in my pockets, a nervous habit of mine that had gotten me into toruble before. I wasn't even paying attention by the time the guardian appeared, since the fog was so dense I couldn't even see it. However, the sight of a monster from one of the guides I had read had me occupied. A cyshark, which looked pretty much ordinary for a shark, apart from the fact that it was floating in the air, and had one, large black eye. I drew my hands out of my gloves, stepping back into a Kempo stance, and then something caught my eye. The black, plated glove I had found ealier, which I thought was simply a plastic gauntlet, now had several flashing lights on it inred, yellow, and green. I heard a voice ask me a question in my head, a blinding swirl of red, green, and yellow light engulfed me...

Kurosaki

"Dark Magic Attack!" Was called from the white light that had engulfed me, a blue staff with a brown head and golden bottom emerged from the light, decorated with a pink trim, followed by the hand of a young girl. Dark energy formed around the Guardian, and closed in on it, causing damage. However, since you are unable to dodge when casting a spell, he into the light with his arm at the same time, sending a girl flying out of the light and into an invisible area surrounding the area, delivering a painful electric shock to her when she hit it, causing her to fall to her knees.

This girl, was of course me... I couldn't even believe it myself. After the light had engulfed me, a warm feeling came over me. However, I called out the attack name instinctively when I felt a cold energy coming towards me. What exactly was going on? I was in the form of a girl as well, but it probably wasn't the time to think about that.

I rose to my feet, the memories of the pain I had just encountered still fresh in my mind. My character was of the Wavemaster class, and since they have barely any physical attack power, they rely mostly on magic. Since this enemy utilized physical attacks, I ad to keep a safe distance and cast my spells.

"Ry!" I called as I began twirling my staff. It looked like a circus act really, but I was actual charging my dark energy. I stopped spinning as the Guardian drew closer, and brought my staff to my shoulder height at great velocity, pointed at the Guardian. "Reon!" As I said this, a beam of black energy flew at the guardian, taking a nice chunk of its hit points, but also stirring the dirt on the ground into the air, making the visibility in my area even worse. I waited, listening for movements from the Guardian. I was however, caught of guard when a shadow came from beside me out of seemingly nowhere, and punched me in the side of the head, sending me into the air...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I felt the familiar rush of power I had whenever I logged into the world, and with it, the all-too-familiar rush of pain to my temple. But that didn't matter. My personality immidiately reverted, and there was killing to be done. I moved out of the fading light in a butterfly combo, moving past the shark. It couldn't even touched me as I zoomed by, but when I stopped and looked at my handiwork, holding my swords low, I cursed under my breath. It's skin was so tough, I had only made shallow cuts that drew blood.

The shark wheeled around towards me, and I used a trick I had learned through a lot of training. I held the sword of blood point-up, and let it drop, where it caught on my boot. As the shark sped towards me, it began to open it's maw, and I snapped my foot forward, sending the sword flying like a javelin. It hit the beast oerfectly, imbedding in the soft flesh of the roof of it's mouth, and spearing out through the top of it's head. "How amusing." I said in Dakado's intonations, and then I walked over to the beast, it's black eye beginning to cloud, and pulled the sword of blood free, cleaning it on the beasts' rough skin.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A loud roar escaped the werewolf's throat as he lunged forward, dodging the bear's attacks with a huge amount of speed. After all, his user hadn't been playing the game all these years for nothing. He swung upward violently, his blade striking the bear's front leg. It let out a roar, the werewolf bounding aside as the bear continued it's angered assault. He dodged in and out, striking before moving to a place the beast couldn't reach. His ears twitched at the sound of Mana's cry, the were wolf leaping into the air and taking on the form of his wolf. He landed hard, doging around the bear and leaping into the air to stop the girl's fall.

" Oy! Are you alright?" He asked, reverting to his human form.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Alex stepped back in surprise at all that was going on... how the hell were beasts from the world appearing here and further more, how were the others transforming into their characters? It didn't make any sense.. Alex felt something land behind her and she whirled around to face it, noting it just in time to duck under its horizontal scythe swipe, but she only barely managed to do so. Immediately, she jumped back to put some distance between herself and.... the Maxwell?! Alex really wanted to know what the hell was going on now, but then something caught her eye.. the stone in her wristband was glowing. In the back of her mind, she heard the request for her username and password, which she gave and as soon as she was done with the thought, she was engulfed in a blue light.

When the light faded, Alex had become Alter, but even so she still retained her real life attitude, an evil grin spreading across her face. "You want me monster? you got it!" She yelled and drew her sword from her back, holding it at the ready in front of her.

Kurosaki

I'm unsure of why, but when Warwolf stopped my fall, I'll clung to him until we landed on the ground. I wasn't sure if it was because of my fear of heights, or what. I turned red after we landed and let go, managing to say "Thanks... and sorry." Before casting Dark Magic Attack on my foe once more. Still not much of an effect. "Guys, we need to work together, or this isn't going to work!" Despite the fact that one of us had already defeated his opponent... Just luck.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " Right! I'll distract them! You blast the hell outta them!" Warwolf stated, leaping forward, his halberd ready. The wolf moved in close, taking well aimed blows at the guardian before narrowly evading an attack. The werewolf ran up the creature's arm as it attempted to strike him before he avoided the beast and flipped into the air, landing behind the bear. His halberd struck out, hitting it in the side. Of course at that moment the guardian smacked him hard, the werewolf flying back a ways before landing in a crouch and lunging forward again.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Alter smiled evilly, her warrior's instinct taking over as she rushed the Maxwell head on, blade gripped tightly in both hands at her right side. She leapt into the air and brought her blade above her head, then down, the Maxwell guarded her blow with the blad eof its scythe and thrust its shield outward in an effort to knock her back, but she caught the shield with her boot and used the force of her attack and her new foothold to throw herself forward, somersaulting over the beast. She kept her blade pressed into the scythe and as she somersaulted over it, she shifted the blade beneath the scythe and kept it there to lock the scythe in place.

As she landed behind the beast, she pulled her sword freeby pulling it down and quickly tried to thrust it back into the creature's back, but it turned too quickly and she got hit with the shield, which nnet her flying a good few feet and right into a tree back first, almost jarring her sword from her hands. Alter coughed up a bit of blood, her back screaming in pain, but she quickly suppressed the feeling and stood again, blade again before her in both hands, theat same smile on her face. Though this thing was tougher in reality, she would prevail.

Summoning up a great deal of strength, she gripped the blade even tighter and began to spin, looking almost as if she were going into a type of revolver technique, but she kept on spinning and was spinning faster than the revolvers would allow. As the MAxwell charged ehr again, shield at its side and scythe held high, she released her blade and it screamed through the air, cutting through the beast as though it wer enothing given that its defenses were now in the way. As its charge slowed, its lower half stopped, but its upper half kept going since it had no way to stop and the two slid apart, falling to the ground shortly thereafter.

Alter stood, the pain in her back still there and very sharp, but she would survive it. She noted that her blade was coming back and raised both hands to catch it, bracing herself for it and een so was almost driven back into the tree again. As soon as it stopped and she regained her footing, she dropped it and fell to her knees, then her bottom beside it, needing to rest for a second...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • As Leon started at the monster he WAS a bit freaked out BUT he then reverted to his Sinic personality (The same but a bit more brave and as my profile NOW says he treats a rare monster like a rare jewel) " A Maxwell, a rare find, lets take it down Giga Dagger (He can make one or to daggers grow to the size of short swords) Sinic said throwing the massive dagger at the monster. Not yet knowing he was here the monster took the sword and wasn't to happy about it, It charged at Sinic. "Please... "Jump charm!!" He said as he took a giant jump and landed next to werewolf. "I'll help you distract him with my maneuvers, my jump charm, and my daggers to hit him at a distance it will be easy he said ducking and running away from the monster that tried to chop his head of." Lets go reaper boy I can take you." He said leading the monster in circle just buying time for one of his friends to blast him with a powerful move.

Kurosaki

As Warwolf began distracting the Guardian, I moved so that I was directly behind it. "Ra Yang!" Echoed throughout the area as I began charging dark energy. The dark energy began taking the physical shape of a sphere, and hit it with my staff, sending at the Guardian. It impacted just as it was about to attack Warwolf again, causing sand to swirl up the air. When it cleared, the image of a human man became visible in the very spot the Guardian had once stood, and he seemed unconcious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back