• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    what are you talking about i didn't even battle you. now ppl are just making things up.

People coming in this thread with 0 proof of anything they are talking about.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    what are you talking about i didn't even battle you. now ppl are just making things up.

Are you kidding me? Do you have anterograde amnesia or something?

No, no, you're right, I made all those things up for kicks.

Like I said in the PM, if you're truly innocent, you wouldn't mind a stat check. PM me whenever you're ready to go into the trade screen, and then we'll have definitive proof.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016

Stat checking your pokemon is rather easy. Though i already know the outcome of that but i think that richard should check your pokemon.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    J_Zero was using a Arcues against me and kingofClubs...he used 3 Raquaza 2 raikou and 1 Ghost Arceus against me..i won of course with my 400spatk+chioce spec+downlown porygon-Z..ice beamed all his pokemon...But i dont want noone to lose like KingofCLub lost bc he is not playing fair with a Arceus nor is he following rules...

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Iwillmakeyoufaint is clearly posting BS everyware so everyone simply, STOP TALKING TO HIM, ignore him thats what i did, he requested a battle and i knew he hacked so i disregarded the pm, and i'm apparently a sore loser for that, dont battle him, don't listen to him and he'll soon fade away from PC

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    J_Zero was using a Arcues against me and kingofClubs...he used 3 Raquaza 2 raikou and 1 Ghost Arceus against me..i won of course with my 400spatk+chioce spec+downlown porygon-Z..ice beamed all his pokemon...But i dont want noone to lose like KingofCLub lost bc he is not playing fair with a Arceus nor is he following rules...

It's impossible to have Arceus without AR, so this should be dealt with quickly..

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    Stat checking your pokemon is rather easy. Though i already know the outcome of that but i think that richard should check your pokemon.

who is he to check my team? I never battled him anyway.

Iwillmakeyoufaint is clearly posting BS everyware so everyone simply, STOP TALKING TO HIM, ignore him thats what i did, he requested a battle and i knew he hacked so i disregarded the pm, and i'm apparently a sore loser for that, dont battle him, don't listen to him and he'll soon fade away from PC

yeah give me the "silent treatment" lol kids.

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I just want to point out that warnings dont really do anything, Warning someone over the internet has what kind of effect on them exactly? Sorry to say, but i think threatening with warnings isnt really a threat =\.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm seriously sick and tired of people accusing me of hacking just becuase I caught it in a DARN MASTERBALL!! That doesn't mean i'm a hacker. Hacking moves and stats mean's you're a hacker. He's even telling me iv hack, and he's deafeating me?

Last edited:

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    i m sorry

i didnt know it was hacked. i got it from a friend i promise not to use it again ok and if it was hacked there is no way he couldve beaten it so easily which means his pokemon are haked

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    i didnt know it was hacked. i got it from a friend i promise not to use it again ok and if it was hacked there is no way he couldve beaten it so easily which means his pokemon are haked

It doesnt even matter dude, it is against the rules to play with ubers, AND dead obvious it is hacked lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back