• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    For the"real" hacker report. We have jirachi87.

Here is our match. At first i knew his pokemon were all hacked because they were all in masterballs. I didnt mind that because i dont mind people hacking pokemon. But when it came down to it it came down to me using a very strong fighting technique on tyranitar. Who happens to be x4 weak to fighting techniques. I used the move and Tyranitars life BARELY moved. Now How is it that when Tyranitar is KNOWN to die to fighting techniques He LIVES through this one? Better yet, How does a 190speed rhyperior out run 230 speed vaporeon with out the use of quickclaw? This hacking stats nonsense is getting out of hand here. Ryperior MAX speed is 190 Im not following on HOW his pokemon was able to outrun mine with out the use of quickclaw. I am getting sick and tired of playing this people who feel they need to cheat to win a match. Hacking stats is so (insert word here) up that I am probably going to stop playing people on this website if it continues

https://pkmncommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2568765&postcount=18

This is proof that someone else ALSO has seen this

Last edited:

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I can also confirm that Jirachi87 is a cheating hacker.

My brief battle against him (I disconnected after I realised he was a cheat) goes like this:

My Starmie was up against his Metagross. I used Surf and only did about 15% damage, when it normally does a fair bit more than that. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, though. Afterall, he could've ploughed 252 EVs into Sp.Defense and HP and that may have been the reason for the low damage.

However, after his Metagross finally goes down, he brings out Gengar against my Electivire. My Adamant, 252 Attack EV'd Electivire's STAB'd Thunderpunch did just under 30% damage to his Gengar; A Pokémon with very low base defenses. After this, I was sure something was going on. So while battling, I loaded up an online damage calculator to work out how much damage should've been done. And the only way I could've possibly done so little damage was if he had +defense nature and 252 EVs and 31 IVs in HP and Defense.

Now what kind of idiot would use a Gengar like that? But, I still decided to give him the benefit of the doubt until I could conclusively prove he was cheating. I decided that if he had a +defense nature and no EVs in Speed then his Gengar would be relatively slow. So I brought out my Timid, 252 Speed EV'd Gengar against his and, lo and behold, his Gengar outsped mine and would've OHKO'd it had it not been for Focus Sash, yet my Gengar's 252 Sp.Attack STAB Shadow Ball only managed 60-70% damage to him.

So, to conclude, a hacking cheat, and he'll blatantly lie about it when confronted. Don't battle him.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I want to fight him. That way, I can get it on video. But the reports seem to be good enough. Gengar might have been holding a +Defense item, you know.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    I want to battle him as soon as I get my game. I'll destroy him.I am well known for stratedgy with my pokemon. I can and will beat him.unlike others I rarely catch pokemon, so that way I can understand my own pokemons limits,weaknesses and strengths like the back of my hand. A lot of poeple just focus on making them stronger. I make my pokemon Have a great spc.Defense and spc.attack and speed. I breed a lot, train them, then breed again to make pokemon with superior strentgh. And thats not cheating ^_^.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well for Jirachi87 just look at his profile and see what he is offering to trade. It screams hacker ten times over.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I have a Houndoom that's hacked so that it has perfect IV's, a specific Hidden Power, and it's shiney. Acceptable, or Unacceptable? I'd love to use 'im, but I can always switch some things around so I don't use him.

Edit: His stats in case you wanted to know: Hp-296, Attack-167, Defense-135, Sp. Attack-345, Sp. Def-196, Speed-289.

Last edited:

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    I want to say, having masterballs does not mean you hacked your pokemons.
    Also, I think you should only use hacked pokemons against NPCs.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I want to say, having masterballs does not mean you hacked your pokemons.
    Yes, but having 6 pokémon in masterballs usually means that you cheated to get the masterballs, and the person is likely to do other things like hacking pokémon. Also, having pokémon that can't be in Masterballs, like starters, means that you definently hacked them.

(Pokémon is both the singular and plural form, btw. Just felt like pointing that out. >.>)

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Eh.... I dont care if people use hacked pokemon at all. Hacked STATS on a pokemon are another issue and which is why i consistantly bring these things up with people who use them

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Eh.... I dont care if people use hacked pokemon at all. Hacked STATS on a pokemon are another issue and which is why i consistantly bring these things up with people who use them

stats? what about illegal moves? so freakin cheep, i already fought a guy that had a Starmie use fire blast >.>

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    All right, so I've been noticing a couple of things.

When people start to lose they automatically assume that pokemon are hacked.

I mean I've had pokemon that have been hacked before, but they're dumb, so I trained my own pokemon straight from eggs.

And low and behold, I start winning a battle and the guy turns off the DS and confronts me from being a cheater.

My point is, their are so many hackers that people think everyone is a hacker. Just, be absolutely sure before you report someone in here, and I think people should get a chance to prove that they're not hacked, by posting all the information on their pokemon. If you don't believe the information, have a quick trade to see the summary.

I'm just tired of being accused because I start to win.

Sorry I EV train people, it's not my fault my match type is super effective against yours.

Calm down about hacking, and if you see a person in the Action Replay code thread, then they're a hacker.

Maybe someone should start a list where people show their pokemon and get proof and won't be able to get suspected.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    You have been accused of hacking. You even admitted to it so who what do you expect =\

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Calm down about hacking, and if you see a person in the Action Replay code thread, then they're a hacker.

That is not neccisaraly (sp??) true. I've posted twice in an AR thread, but none of them have to do with hacking my pokemon. (unless you consider changing the OT hacking (i get bothered at the littlest things so I wanted to change the OT of my Huntail) which I don't) the other one was for 999 max elixers to make going through the E4 100 times. you can't use max elixers or any items like that in competitive battling. I just wanted to state that not everyone in the AR thread is a hacker who just wants there pkmn to smoke everyone online. I EV train and train to lv. 100 legitly, and i havn't even gotten a lv. 100 pkmn yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back