• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    My discrepancy comes from stat-hacking, so personally I couldn't care less if you "legally hacked" your Pokemon. I'm just here to answer a question, so whenever you're ready, I'm on WiFi.

EDIT: I couldn't see you... hmmm, let me log off and on again.

like richard sayd...but add ability and movesets.

I couldn't care less if you hacked the ID or OT but movesets,abilitys, and stats....now thats ridicoulous.

ThePlaya

Years
    well thats why we are asking for you to show one of us your metagross so that we would know for sure that it isn't hacked and that you arn't lying.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Caught on Route 224 at level 56. Serious Nature.

Stats check out (rather poor, actually)

Everything about it (save for the bizarre ID number) check out, except for one thing...

Beldum can't be caught on Route 224.

The swarms are only on Route 228 in D/P.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    It IS cheated, but I don't think anyone would notice it (unless you gotta see out every detail like Kazaam, he's sharp XD)

Years
    I caught it at 224 long before I got an AR though. That's weird. I don't know how I got it there. No reason to throw a fit over it though. Right Kazaam? Anyways, I've got a Beldum in training so I can replace Metagross. I can stop using it at any point. And Kazaam assumed it was hacked because it was shiny and in a luxury ball. I bet he thought it was from somewhere other than Sinnoh. Am I guessing right?

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Holy CHRIST! Jesus, how can someone think a Pokémon is hacked when it (according to Richard) has crap stats, and was caught Shiny in a Luxury Ball? I mean, c'mon, we all know Beldum can be caught in D/P! IMO this just refers to childish behavior (namely ThePlaya and ~Kazaam~) and just hunting for a 'hacker'... Really, that even Richard had to come in to check (which leaded to nothing, except a wrong route and ID, but I mean, wtf, c'mon, who could be bothered by that?!) it's absurd! The whole Metagross probably didn't do crap in the battle, knowing it has crappy stats and a Serious nature...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I think it's childish to show up after somethings over and start it again, and I don't hunt for cheaters, I've been here for around a year and a half and she is only the second person I've accused, I really don't think you're being fair here, in the first place, I had reason to believe that it was a hacked pokemon that another person was distributing that was hacked. So how about you leave this alone, seeing as how you just showed up and don't know what's going on here, and mind your own business.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I think it's childish to show up after somethings over and start it again, and I don't hunt for cheaters, I've been here for around a year and a half and she is only the second person I've accused, I really don't think you're being fair here, in the first place, I had reason to believe that it was a hacked pokemon that another person was distributing that was hacked. So how about you leave this alone, seeing as how you just showed up and don't know what's going on here, and mind your own business.

I checked out some pages, and I thought, wtf... Especially ThePlaya was just ****ing about, I mean, god, that was so low.

Oooooh, 'mind my own business' eh? I may post here whether you like it or not and I may say my opinion, although you're right I just jumped in the middle of it. I just had to say my opinion.

ThePlaya

Years
    I checked out some pages, and I thought, wtf... Especially ThePlaya was just ****ing about, I mean, god, that was so low.

Oooooh, 'mind my own business' eh? I may post here whether you like it or not and I may say my opinion, although you're right I just jumped in the middle of it. I just had to say my opinion.

What the hell are you talking about???I was just saying that if its not hacked then he would have no problem of showing kazaam the metagross you IDIOT.I WASN'T ACCUSING HER OF HACKING.READ!!!!(sorry for my rudeness)

By the way we didn't know if it was hacked or not until richard posted it several posts up so we asked her to show it to someone but she refused to so of course people would supect her of hacking since 1.she refuses to show someone the metagross and 2.she has been accused of hacking before.

By the way, how am i and kazaam acting childish??

Last edited:
    Years
    What the hell are you talking about???I was just saying that if its not hacked then he would have no problem of showing kazaam the metagross you IDIOT.I WASN'T ACCUSING HER OF HACKING.READ!!!!(sorry for my rudeness)

By the way we didn't know if it was hacked or not until richard posted it several posts up so we asked her to show it to someone but she refused to so of course people would supect her of hacking since 1.she refuses to show someone the metagross and 2.she has been accused of hacking before.

1. I only refused to show it to Kazaam. I know I can trust Richard to look at it. I have no reason to show my Pokemon to someone that just accused me of cheating out of the blue.

2. I even admitted I hacked, but it was never a Pokemon I hacked. The only 2 things I've hacked are: My ID #, and items so I don't hafta search for them and I can train my Pokemon without an EXP boost.

That's all I have to say.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    About the hunting for a hacker thing.........some people do enjoy it, like me, that is why I tend to stay away from this thread.
    But I do comment every now and then but avoid being paranormal about it.
    We do need those who enjoy spotting hackers in order to keep hacker numbers down.

Years
    Please just stick to reporting hacks; although it's nice to know your opinion, this isn't the topic for that. ^__^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back