• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Hey can i post a hack report....Megamushroom07 and i were in a battle and it started out smoothly with the movie darkrai but then as the battle progressed he managed to throw out an ENGLISH NICKNAMED DARKRAI with 7-letter slot to fit the name in....IDK if im wrong but i believe that there is no such thing as an ENGLISH DARKRAI and therefore it must be hacked as well..soo i just wanted to post to have him banned or whatever can be done to this member for his blatant disregard of rules -_-...Thank you so much

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I agree with zach's post, he has an English Darkrai, it IS guaranteed hacked. If he replies to this, I'm really going to laugh XD

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    This thread does not specify what is a hack and what isn't. Until it does, I have violated no rules.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
    Well, i'm back, nothing's happened.

Looks like I win again...

And you call yourself an Expert at Insulting people or whatever

Your Darkrai has abnormal stats and is blatantly hacked if it has an english name or whatever

And you don't win

Being caught isn't an instant ban it'll happen eventually and when it does

Im gonna laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh

Worst Regards: Psycho

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    My Darkrai has the stats of the Naive Movie Darkrai, at level 50, untouched. I also have a Darkrai at level 4 something, which I got from a DS-DS Mystery gift.

Abnormal?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I'm assuming your nature is either Steadfast or Naive... your Darkrai is obviously hacked.. everyone's showing you the facts and you refuse to believe.

they make movies about such a circumstance... ever see Shallow Hal?

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    My Movie Darkrai is naive, but you've read that from another thread.

The 'controversial' Darkrai is Timid. Clearly, I refuse to believe that, since the only hacking is 3 games away. My friend did mystery gift with someone who hacked the event, and he did Mystery Gift with me. I'm not gonna bother posting here anymore, since I actually have a life away from Pokemon...lucky me.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years

The 'controversial' Darkrai is Timid. Clearly, I refuse to believe that, since the only hacking is 3 games away. My friend did mystery gift with someone who hacked the event, and he did Mystery Gift with me. I'm not gonna bother posting here anymore, since I actually have a life away from Pokemon...lucky me.

fortunate for you....... just go to your other pokemon forum and chill out.

they'll tell you the same thing about your darkrai.....

I'm done debating with you... it's a fact that your darkrai is a hacked darkrai.. the unanswered question is by who... and no one has yet to point a finger at you and blame you for hacking a darkrai.... that's not what we're discussing here.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

lol. Since you "have a life", why not stop posting here? It's all easy that you have a hacked Darkrai, there is no way out of explaining an English Darkrai. I would love to see you say that I'm a grown-up and I have a life LOL

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
    Yeah he'll set his hacks on us

We gotta hide Pikachu xD

And the fact he said that he's gonna stop posting on the forum

He still posts

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    if we are all talkin about megamushroom
    yea he's a hacker how? if u want type megamushroom on youtube

On a n animal crossing website he is famous for really really bad reasons involving AR and broken games

well belive me if u want

im just hungry :cool:

i cant belive it i just seenn a magikap wif 999 stats lol

Years
    Hello. I have 2 pokemon which I think might be hacked but not sure.

Shiny Salamence @ Adamant
    Max Evs in atk and spd, remaining 6 in HP. As you can see this salamence has 31 IVs in all stats except defences which both have 27. I got it from a trade from a person called mewtwo in this forum. Also when I try to breed this mence, the everstone 'trick' doesn't work. I get random natures ( I know because I have breeded like 20 eggs and didn't get a single adamant, it took me over 30 before I got an adamant).

Metagross @ Adamant

Max Evs in attack and HP, remaining 6 in speed. This metagross has max IVs in all stats except defence which has 25 IVs and sp atk which has 0 IVs. I got this from a trade from a guy called The Playa from this forum. Just wanted your opinion on these 2 pokemon before I use them in competative battling.

Last edited:

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Hello. I have 2 pokemon which I think might be hacked but not sure.

Shiny Salamence @ Adamant
    Max Evs in atk and spd, remaining 6 in HP. As you can see this salamence has 31 IVs in all stats except defences which both have 27. I got it from a trade from a person called mewtwo in this forum. Also when I try to breed this mence, the everstone 'trick' doesn't work. I get random natures ( I know because I have breeded like 20 eggs and didn't get a single adamant, it took me over 30 before I got an adamant).

Metagross @ Adamant

Max Evs in attack and HP, remaining 6 in speed. This metagross has max IVs in all stats except defence which has 25 IVs and sp atk which has 0 IVs. I got this from a trade from a guy called The Playa from this forum. Just wanted your opinion on these 2 pokemon before I use them in competative battling.
    For the Salamence; it's perfectly for what I know. My AiRes has even better IVs, exept for Sp.Atk and HP...

For the Metagross, I'm unsure... Breeding Metagrosses breeding is very tough because it's genderless, and exactly 0 in Sp.Atk, and the rest 31 exept for Def, which is 25? This hacker is probably quite dumb... I mean, wtf, 0 in Sp.Atk is VERY rare, and he probably gave it 25 in Defense to let us think it's legal... Lol. It could be legit, tho...

EDIT: Wait, the 'Mence is Shiny? Wow, VERY odd and rare.. O_o I'd think twice before using that...
    EDIT2: for the breeding trick... You gotta use the Everstone on the Female...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back