• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HackerCross Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    yeah, sorry i didnt state that earlier.. Path of Silver was orignaly Nick (xXscytherXx)'s idea, so anything you wanna do with it ya gotta run by him.
    so we have two potential scripters and a mega scripter thats in school right now.
    me and nick will learn hex and editors.. then you got yourself two more scripters.
    might take a while tho :\

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Yeah, hopefully I can go over to dreemXweever's house and me and him will stay up all night learning how to script both advance games and 2nd gen.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    yeah, sorry i didnt state that earlier.. Path of Silver was orignaly Nick (xXscytherXx)'s idea, so anything you wanna do with it ya gotta run by him.
    so we have two potential scripters and a mega scripter thats in school right now.
    me and nick will learn hex and editors.. then you got yourself two more scripters.
    might take a while tho :\

Trust me, hex editors are easy. I know how to work 'em.

Yeah, hopefully I can go over to dreemXweever's house and me and him will stay up all night learning how to script both advance games and 2nd gen.

Alright, well you do that lol. Scripting's fun once you learn it, I imagine.

Yo marz. I'm good at text editing. I can't really show any proof..since it's well...text editing. lol.

Yeah, well it's not that difficult, you're in. Congrats, man.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah it's not the funnest thing to do, which is why we need many.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well, I text edit with a hexadecimal for G/S. Could I be a text editor for second gen?

Yeah sure, that I don't know how to do. I'm happy we have a 2nd gen hacker in this group.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I'm willing to join:
    I only do trainers and Poke'mon OWs(And I recently got into making buildings for maps and Badges for my own region and others)
    40mn70h.png

334r90p.png

359idcj.png

446007l.png

2u5yvc4.png

48buywy.png

3zl7xac.png

2dahqv6.png

33jtmrt.png

(Youv'e seen my badges)
    This is just some of my more recent work
    (NOBODY CAN USE ANY OF THIS)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    O.O W-wow Jake. Just... Wow. You're in. Wow. Are the tiles for the building at the bottom your custom tiles?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Well actually it's just an edit of the Celadon Mall.
    I shortened it, out a new roof on it, changed the colors, and some other things.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Alright, I'll still put you down as Tile Editor. Oops we don't have a banner for that :\ hope that's okay?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Fine with me, And I can use the spiter.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    just dropped in to see whats going on

i could make a tile editor banner exclusively for jake

since, for right now, hes the only one?

EDIT: also! i didnt know theres another hack in the worx! wow i nned to see!

Last edited:

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think were working on any new hacks besides the avatar one (which is on hold) we're waiting for scripters, which me and xXscytherXx are learning to be, give it a month or so and you'll have two new scripters. But I didnt think there was even another idea for a hack besides the Avatar hack.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think were working on any new hacks besides the avatar one (which is on hold) we're waiting for scripters, which me and xXscytherXx are learning to be, give it a month or so and you'll have two new scripters. But I didnt think there was even another idea for a hack besides the Avatar hack.

well i checked the first post and it had another hack, pokemon volcano, and i was wondering if it was in the worx? i didnt kno there was another hack, cool!

EDIT: make that 2 new hacks, path of silver

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    If you need any explanation on Pokemon Volcano, PM Traces3Roms.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think were working on any new hacks besides the avatar one (which is on hold) we're waiting for scripters, which me and xXscytherXx are learning to be, give it a month or so and you'll have two new scripters. But I didnt think there was even another idea for a hack besides the Avatar hack.

Those aren't group hacks. They're showcased because members need help and other members help them. Did it answer your question?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • It's almost Saturday, Traces3Roms. I'll get you some tomorrow also. Do you want me to do the main character OW too...

I need a place where I can find Pokemon Gold back sprites... anyone know where?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    *Raises hand* Oh oh! I'm going to learn scripting too! Looks like we'll have 3 scripters ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back