• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HackerCross Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yes, right.

Did you use Dexter to make that PokeDex entry?

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    No.You must follow the steps.

1. Open Advance Text
    2. Open Rom
    3. Go to Search Button
    4. Open Your Rom in VBA and Look at exsiting you want to get rid of.
    5. Type in the first few words should show up.
    6. Type where you want to put the dex entries for example I called mine pokedex entries on the bottom write the name of the Monster the dex entry id for.
    7. Hit Write to INI

Thats for the definitoin in the pokemon dex.For the wieght and stuff you use dextor.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oh.. well there's a program called Dexter that lets you change a bunch of stuff in the PokeDex entry including Height and weight, as well as the actual entry text.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    It doesn't let you change the entary.It just lets you view it.Hopefully in the next verson they will make that compadibilty.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It doesn't?! What a joke program then! Well you can change the weight and height at least. Now I know that I have to use AdvanceText for any PokeDex entries.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah I taught Foofatron how to edit dex entries, I tryed to used dexter and I could change it but only if I knew the hex for it but I didn't, so I went into advance text.

Marz can I join I can do Sprites and other stuff, I can make better sprites than the south park ones :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey Furanki. Okay, well what exactly are you applying for? And... I don't need Beta Testers or Mappers just to let you know.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    He is good at spriting at GBC and GBA.

Edit:
    Here is the music patch just listen to the first town music since thats the only place you can go.Tell me if its the right patch or not.If it is the normal music say so and I'll send the other.I get confused with all my files.

I wish Lips would make a patch up to 256mb I mean an emulator can why shouldn't lips be able to?

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Here are some examples of Sprites and Revamps I have done also I can resize DP Pokemon too if you want:

Aresues.png

AresuesBack.png

Zapdos.png

Red.png

Red2.png

HiroGS.png

HiroC.png

Parukia.png

Diaruga.png

venusaursprite.png

mewani.png

lugia2.png

Blastoise.png

Sceptile.png

DPEmerladTrainer-1.png

DPRubyTrainer.png

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    He lets anyone use his sprites I use his D/P sprites.:laugh:

Also Marz the music patch is on my last post hope its the right one.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay,

@Furanki: Congrats, you're in for Pokemon Spriting, I'm not a fan of your trainer sprites.

@Foofatron: I'm not sure you really wanted to give me an advance version of Green Charizard's DP Premake ROMHack, did you? Because first of all, it's Green Charizard's and I have no proof you made the music. Second of all, the music in the starting town was the music you get when you ride in Mr. Briney's boat to go from Petalburg>Dewford or Dewfor>Slateport.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Opps wrong one finding the new one.I gave you messed up pokemon raiders and I tested the patch and the music sounds nothing like its supposed to so I'm trying to find out why and how to fix it.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay sweet I guess I'll show a few more revamps plus a fakemon:

A Fakemon I created its called AKUZARU that name came from AKUMA the Name of Devil in Japan and ZARU (SARU) Monkey I wrote the kanji of Aku and zaru on it:

Akuzaru.png

AkuzaruBack.png

It might suck it was my first Major Fakemon

To the Pokemon Revamps/ DP Resized:
    celebi.png

Revamped Silver Celebi
    SceptileRevamp-1.png

Revamped RSEFRLG SCEPTILE

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice stuff, although I'm not liking the Fakemon. Don't take it personally, I've never liked Fakemon. The Celebi revamp is quite good, and I think I've seen that Sceptile revamp somewhere else before...

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I should have all the proof I need by tomorow.As you know I'm putting gold music in.How do I know if the music in the game or not without playing it?

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Nice stuff, although I'm not liking the Fakemon. Don't take it personally, I've never liked Fakemon. The Celebi revamp is quite good, and I think I've seen that Sceptile revamp somewhere else before...

If it was somewhere here or serebii than yeah I did this one the old one I made wasn't indexed and had the light green backgorund instead of sceptile's purple.

Oh I want to apply for the GSC Scetion for Devamping Revamping Sprites I dont need to be part of it though:
    G/R/B/Y Boy trainer
    RedDevamp.png

Hikari:
    Hikari-DpGirlTranierDevamp.png

Emerald:
    EmeraldBoyTrainerGSC.png

Emerald Back:
    DevampedEmeraldBack-1.png

May Emerald:
    MayGSC.png

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice GSC sprites, congrats you're in.

Me and foofatron have made a deal, so he will be on the front page, but not as everything. Only when he has proved to me his Music Editing capabilities will he be accepted for everything.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice stuff. I don't like Emerald music hacking since it makes those weird monotone notes. But at least you hacked some other stuff that isn't Emerald and didn't have monotone notes... or maybe it was Emerald just without monotone notes. Whatever it was, congrats on making it in for Music Editing.

I wish you guys would just apply for everything you want to apply for in just one post...

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay from now on I'll put applications I have right here, oh could I be another pkdex editor:
    DIalgadexentry1.png

DIalgadexentry2.png

in fact I taught Foofatron how to do it and posted a tutorial but it hasen't been accepted yet since Scizz or Jeremy aren't on.

I can do overworlds in FR/LG example:
    FRLG1.png

I know a little scripting I just don't know where to put flags I haven't learned that yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back