• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HackerCross Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I wish I had some more hackers for Iolite it would go faster.I'm the only one working on it so help would be appciated.I've done everything by myself.The starters and some legendary D/P sprites are made by Furanki Pkmn Master.I'm using Kyledove's tiles but other than that everything in it was made by me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay from now on I'll put applications I have right here, oh could I be another pkdex editor:
    DIalgadexentry1.png

DIalgadexentry2.png

in fact I taught Foofatron how to do it and posted a tutorial but it hasen't been accepted yet since Scizz or Jeremy aren't on.

I can do overworlds in FR/LG example:
    FRLG1.png

I know a little scripting I just don't know where to put flags I haven't learned that yet

Okay, I'm about to update you. So Dex Editing as well as OW Spriting. Tell me when you think you're a good scripter. I think scripting will be heavily watched because we don't want amateur or fake scripters to ruin someone's game.

I wish I had some more hackers for Iolite it would go faster.I'm the only one working on it so help would be appciated.I've done everything by myself.The starters and some legendary D/P sprites are made by Furanki Pkmn Master.I'm using Kyledove's tiles but other than that everything in it was made by me.

Well, the member list is on the front page. They've been accepted in-thread so look around on the pages to see their work for whatever you're looking for, and if you want me to help, since I haven't posted my work in-thread, PM me.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    well I took a shot at another 4th gen I made this Freehand in Paint but I took the colors from the real one this one Is NOT indexed:
    ManaphyCustomSprite.png

Oh for anyone looking for DP Legends Height and weight in dexter here are some numbers:

Munchlax:
    Height: 6 (Translates as 2 Ft tall)
    Weight: 1048 (Translates as 231 lbs)

Palkia:
    Height: 42 (Translates as 13'09 ft tall)
    Weight: 3360 (Translates as 740.7 lbs)

Dialga:
    Height: 54 (Translates as 17'09 ft tall)
    Weight: 6830 (Translates as 1505.7 lbs)

Darkrai:
    Height: 15 (Translates as 4'11 ft tall)
    Weight: 505 (Translates as 111.3 lbs)

Just for Fun some More and Updated Pokedex Entries:
    darkr1.png

darkr2.png

dialg1.png

dialg2.png

palk1.png

palk2.png

munch1.png

munch2.png

EDIT: Foofatron I didn't make the starter Sprites SHN did All I did was Move there Backs down so they aren't floating:

Oh Marz the Manaphy Sprite I did I have an Indexed one if anyone wants to use it:
    ManaphyCustomSprite-1.png

Manaphy Back RSE:
    ManaphyBack.png

Manaphy Back FRLG (So it's not floating):
    ManaphyBackFRLG.png

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice dex entries, not a fan of your premake sprites. They're too 2D.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well I know you don't really like Fakemon but what do you think of this one it is a Pre evo of Dialga oh my god I broke the rule of no prevos or evos for legendaries:
    Vs-19.png

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hm, it's one of your better sprites, at least it's somewhat 3D. It's the most original Fakemon I've seen, since, you said it yourself, no evos or pre-evos for legendaries. It's alright, I guess, which is big considering I don't like Fakemon.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well here are some Indexed DP legends I did :D :
    Darkrai-1.png

DP Darkrai ( All I did is Just Index it.)
    DarkraiBack-1.png

DP Darkrai Back ( All I did is Just Index it.)
    Dialga-2.png

My Custom Dialga Sprite ( Made out of Official One)
    Palkia-2.png

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice work, but don't show other people's work which you only indexed. It's not technically your work.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Thanks. Shouldn't you be removing the Darkrai sprites, too? You had stated that you simply indexed it.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I Resized and Indexed the official ones that Gamefreak made, which is different than Indexing someone eIses also no other pIaces have Indexed Darkrai Sprites

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oh okay. And I almost forgot, do you want me to showcase Pokemon South Park as one of the ROMHacks we work on here at HackerCross?

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    No, I'm gonna go at it alone All I need really is scripting help for it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Alright, whatever you say. You tell me if you want me to showcase it though.

EDIT: Okay guys, I'm working on a site for HxC Productions, and I need someone to make a forum. It's sort of a contest, whoever can find the best, easiest to use forum hoster gets to be Co-Owner of HxC Productions, and gets Administrator status on the forum (everyone else will be a Moderator or Super Moderator). The forum must be free to use.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Alrighty guys, contest over, I found a very big liking to createmyBB :D

Umm so Don, do you want to be Co-Owner or not?

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    How can I make a video to show you the music like Furanki did on youtube?

Also on the website can we post totorals ombase ect. so new hackers can learn and practice skills then apply when they ae good enough?

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I don't know. I've been trying to figure that out myself. You'd have to ask Furanki.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    looks like this group is coming along great marz!

still busy with baseball

but were doing good! record right now i think is 4-2!!!

cool we got scripters! they will help with my hack right? lol

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yep, all scripters will help with anyone's hack if you ask them and if they have the time. That's one of the reasons you join, to help!

EDIT: I find that our website hoster right now is pretty crap. If someone could find a good one that's easy to use, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back