• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
HackMew...
I have a question about XSE... :\

Sometimes, when I open it, either double-clicking it's icon, or opening a script on AM, it suddenly closes for unknown reason... :\

Why is that?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
very good hm :)
I will use the tool to remove the truck in r/s/e, I read an article by m_x to remove it, cool ;)

^_^

Hackmew I cannot wait till your new tools come out :D

Yeah, I cannot wait as well :)

very very very very very veyr goooooood ;):D

Very thanks XD

I did try googling. I didn't try googling "chm files mac" because I'd never heard of a chm file in my life, much less realized that the guide was in some format called "chm" that could be converted to something else. I use a Mac, which doesn't use chm. :P It took me half an hour to figure out that, apparently, you didn't intend for the program you sent me after to do anything to change my ability to read the guide through the XSE help menu, but to convert the file type of the guide itself into something else to be read separately from XSE.

Despite that, I did manage to find a program that works, and I've finally got guide access. Thank you for the explanatory response.

You're welcome. I'm sorry for the trouble but as I wrote in the first post my tools are designed for Windows as that's what I (and most people, wether you like it or not) use. I hope you'll enjoy the guide now ;)

When I go to use Overworld RE and i choose a ROM and it sais "Error loading the INI settings for game"

Make sure to extract all the files from the zipped archive and try again.

I cannot possibly wait for Advance Items! Item-ed crashes...
But it's not important. You can do better, I mean you made XSE!

Yeah, thank you :)

Oh so I see...
I always searched for something to improve, but you showed me that's impossible!

Sorry, what?

HackMew...
I have a question about XSE... :\

Sometimes, when I open it, either double-clicking it's icon, or opening a script on AM, it suddenly closes for unknown reason... :\

Why is that?

Uhm, that's pretty weird... See my PM for further details.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Nice, now Ruby Hackers don't have to worry about the shaking. But is that pause part of the routine or did you just pause for a whil before carrying on?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Nice, now Ruby Hackers don't have to worry about the shaking. But is that pause part of the routine or did you just pause for a whil before carrying on?

No, there's no pause. I just sat down a little XD

HSX

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Uhh... when I click the download of your Trainer editor, it gives me this:

"Error: You need to include a language.php file that has the variable $words.
Check the $lang and $path_to_language_files variables."

Sorry if this was asked already, but... Zuh?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
Can you make something to edit the world map for Fire Red? (or at least tell me how to do it XD) Thank you.

Last edited:

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
Love the tools hackmew... but for some reason when I try and use SMCA and put myself in my room, All I get is the truck noise, a truck outside of my house, and two rival/pc events. And the truck never went away.

And ditto to what HSX said

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
how do you use the rom header editer advance(RHEA) coz whenever i try to use it i click on my fire red or ruby rom and it dusnt show up

lol im hopeless...

i there a newbie/tutoriol thread?

i dont understand extreme script at all :(

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
LOL, I see. Hey, how about putting a document of the sounds in FR and RSE in the XSE guide, so we don't have to look through Sappy :P

Yeah, seems a good idea.

Uhh... when I click the download of your Trainer editor, it gives me this:

"Error: You need to include a language.php file that has the variable $words.
Check the $lang and $path_to_language_files variables."

Sorry if this was asked already, but... Zuh?

Well, I apologize for the problem. I screwed up by error the dowload folder a little. Everything is fixed now.

Can you make something to edit the world map for Fire Red? (or at least tell me how to do it XD) Thank you.

To edit... what? AM can edit the data already. The picture can be edited with Cyclone. There's even a tutorial in the Documents and Tutorial section.

Love the tools hackmew... but for some reason when I try and use SMCA and put myself in my room, All I get is the truck noise, a truck outside of my house, and two rival/pc events. And the truck never went away.

And ditto to what HSX said

That's normal. Till some months ago I was able to remove the shaking and the noise yet. See the videos above for what I can do now. Besides, the two rivals etc. and the trucks outside are pretty normal. If you change the map you start in, you need to take into account the various flags/variables etc. that would get changed if you played a clean ROM.

how do you use the rom header editer advance(RHEA) coz whenever i try to use it i click on my fire red or ruby rom and it dusnt show up

lol im hopeless...

i there a newbie/tutoriol thread?

i dont understand extreme script at all :(

What do you mean that it doesn't show up? With RHEA you choose folders and not files directly. XSE has a built-in guide. Please read it. Also, there are some tutorials in the Documents and Tutorials section.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Great tools you have! I hope there's a Pokedex Order Editor.

Thanks. I haven't actually planned a Pokédex order editor, but something like that will be included in my Pokémon Editor.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hey HackMew, what about adding a ASM assembler in XSE which allows you to create and assemble ASM routines and wrote it to the ROM with the offset you entered like compiling scripts..just a suggestion dough..

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hey HackMew, what about adding a ASM assembler in XSE which allows you to create and assemble ASM routines and wrote it to the ROM with the offset you entered like compiling scripts..just a suggestion dough..

I thought about that already, actually. But before doing anything similar I need to understand ASM better ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I thought about that already, actually. But before doing anything similar I need to understand ASM better ;)

well, good luck learning them.., and don't push yourself to hard just to learn them.. we don't want you end up exhausted just to make tools for us to use..you deserve a rest when you want too..and we can wait even for such a long time..

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
yeah il see if i can find it

and what i meen is i click the file which has a fire red rom in and it shows up like nothing is in there

urgh its a bit complicated but it dosnt explain warps or traps/triggers very well

does anyone have a tutoriol on easy mapping on adv map

Last edited:

Evildarkkai

I didn't get a chance...
Years
All of these tools work excellently, and I would recommend them to friends, however, none of these tools edit Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum versions of the game. Do you know any way area where I could find pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Game editing tools? Thanks in Advance

Joceph

ギラティナ
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
XSE is too hard for me or even anyone else i use Advance text easy and straight forward
u should make a script editor easy for everyone else not just for hackers

Back