• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
XSE is too hard for me or even anyone else i use Advance text easy and straight forward
u should make a script editor easy for everyone else not just for hackers

Advance Text is not a script editor... its a dialouge editor. And XSE is the easiest scripter to use, and doesn't take long to learn...

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I have a bug in XSE:
For some odd reason, whenever I set the type of the first level script to 2, and then go and decompile it (yes, with the level script button on), it gives me this:
Code:
#org 0x71C530
end
Can you help? This is critical for my game.

PlatniumPiano

Years
Hackmew, how exatcly would you remove the shaking and the noise from the truck script? Would I need to use ASM, or is there an easier way?

jonnO'brien

wont be back.
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
Unlz GBA isn't working for me /:
I open my rom then the whole 'This program is not responding' thing pops up but i Click Wait and then it loads the rom.
As Im looking for the picture I want, all of a sudden the buttons dissapear.
If I have enough posts I could post a screenshot.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I have a question, if i change the rivals pokemon in A-Starter, will it evolve like the others?

question on A-trainer, what are the music numbers for the trainer.

No, it wont, you would have to manually change the rivals Pokemon. The reason is that the Pokemon isn't evolving, it is an entirely different battle, only YOUR Pokemon can evolve.

BliT

Pikachu Fan!
Years
Only hacking programs that work for me..And believe me I've tried ALOT were, Advanced Map, Unlz, OverworldRE, Yape, and like 2 more. I keep getting some runtime error for everything like A Starter or Advanced Mart etc. Anyone know how to fix this?

mattattack

Huh, Son?
Years
hmm hackmew I have a question about removing the truck sound and noise in rse. Will this be a tool or a tutorial on how to edit it. Hopefully it is a tool and do you know when this will be done? I might start hacking ruby because of your amazing discovery

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I have a bug in XSE:
For some odd reason, whenever I set the type of the first level script to 2, and then go and decompile it (yes, with the level script button on), it gives me this:
Code:
#org 0x71C530
end
Can you help? This is critical for my game.
Click the button right next to the decompile one. Then decompile again.

PlatniumPiano

Years
Hackmew, what programming language do you write your programs in? I'm currently taking some programming classes and am hoping I can possible get into making tools.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Only hacking programs that work for me..And believe me I've tried ALOT were, Advanced Map, Unlz, OverworldRE, Yape, and like 2 more. I keep getting some runtime error for everything like A Starter or Advanced Mart etc. Anyone know how to fix this?

Try reinstalling the VB6 runtime files. Those are the only needed files for my tools. Other tools that aren't mine (e.g. A-Mart) requires additional files.

hmm hackmew I have a question about removing the truck sound and noise in rse. Will this be a tool or a tutorial on how to edit it. Hopefully it is a tool and do you know when this will be done? I might start hacking ruby because of your amazing discovery

I don't know, as I'm pretty busy. But it will be a tool. And it will be as eas y as ticking a "Remove Truck" option and saving. Of course the tool will support more things, like changing the Birch/Oak Pokémon and more. As usual, the tool will support all the ROMs, all the languages.

Hackmew, what programming language do you write your programs in? I'm currently taking some programming classes and am hoping I can possible get into making tools.

Just like I stated in my first post, it's Visual Basic 6. The language itself isn't the key to get good tools. Any language you're good in should do the work.

I just wanna say that your tools are great, are you working on a new tool?

Yeah, please read the first post.

I can translate to danish

See my PM.

Back