• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

haha incredible, anyone remember these?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    I was changing the floor in my room today when I found these underneath the floorboards, brought back a lot of memories lol

haha incredible, anyone remember these?

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I remember those coins, I still have my alakasam coin, I think.
    I also remember those special Pokemon cards in fact I think I still have one of those too.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • OMG I have a whole bunch of those coins!! I used to be so into those cards... I actually have a POP (Pokemon Organized Play) membership card. From a while back. XD I went to a few tournaments but never won. LOL

I have a whole bunch of old old old merchandise... I should take some pictures of it all. LOL

Ayselipera

I bought countless packs of Pokemon cards when I was younger, but I never got a coin. :(

I've been missing out all these years.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    I literally cannot remember those coins, or how I got them. I only remember the stickers. But according to my mum I had hundreds.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I honestly don't remember how I got my coin, but it's a Dratini. :)

However, it's been long gone for a while now. I think I lost it outside..

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Omigawd. I used to collect those stickers! O: I used to always go into the shops and ask my mum if I could buy them. xD I used to have the book aswell. Don't think I had any of those shiny coins though. ):

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I was changing the floor in my room today when I found these underneath the floorboards, brought back a lot of memories lol

Spoiler:

wow i think i actually still have a mew-two one from like 2 years ago!

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Lol. Memories. :O I remember those. I had that Meowth one in the picture and a Charmander. :> And I think I have a card like that on the right. I think I still have cards with summaries of episodes of Pokemon on it :D. Loved it back then~

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I loved those coins :o
    There were also these other Pokemon coins, don't remember what they came from though, that were in color and had attack powers and such, I think.
    I still have my Abra, Goldeen, and Drowsee around here somewhere...

Also had one of those cool sticker books. The stickers were the sh--.
    Wasn't there also Pokemon bubblegum cards, or am I thinking of something else?

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • I love the coins (: my friend gave me one with Lugia on it when we were kids, and I still have it! I also added a Bagon to my *pitiful* collection a few weeks ago.

I think your Meowth one is super pretty, all gittery and what-not

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I think that my brother got a coin.

But.. as for me.. I was never a big fan of the TCG...

Back