• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair & eye colour.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, my eye color is brown, but my hair color varies between light brown or dark brown, depending if I'm in New Jersey for a week or so, or if I'm back in Arizona. :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Brown hair, brown eyes. Nothing too special, really. :/ My hair's very dark and a lot of people tend to mistaken it for black, and my eyes are just... dark.

EDIT// I forgot I have copper/red highlights in my hair as well. They used to have more purple in them (I'm trying new colours... XD;), but it faded into a copper/red. I had blonde highlights at one point; that actually wasn't horrible. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    My eyes used to be frikin amber-colored, but then they turned boring brown and look almost black. My hair is the same way, except that it actually gets confused for black a lot even though it almost looks blonde in the sun.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Wow, a lot of basic hair and eye colors!:P
    But, I'm not much better. Jet black hair, but
    I think my eyes are very earthy. Brown on the outside,
    which slowly fades to green. Hazel, I guess. :cool:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    My eyes are hazel colors, though they seem to change into a brownish color depending on the type of light I'm viewed in. Since my eyes are kind of interesting, I suppose that means my hair was doomed to be dark brown and boring. ;.;

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Dark brown hair. VERY dark, almost black sometimes. But my eyes are really, really bright green o_o
    Right, Yz? You're the one who pointed that out!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Brown hair fading to black. Some people say it has a LITTLE bit of orange in it, so I guess Orangey/Brown. More brown than Orange though. And Blue eyes!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have Black Hair and Dark Brown eyes. ^^ No tints or any weird combination in between.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I won't miss the chance to post in a random thread :D
    My hair is black, and my eyes are brown.
    And for some reason, my hair is always shiny, i love the oils that inhabit it.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    My eyes are blue-green-gray. Something in the middle of them all, I can't really decide which. It's the most common eye colour in Finland, so nothing special...
    My hair is brown, not too light or dark. Just in the middle.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Whoa, there's a lot of randomness posted here 8D
    Which is goooooood. :B

Anyway, it's my turn :'D
    my eye colour appears to be this moshy kind of green;
    Hair & eye colour.
    with a greyish edge around it & my hair colour is this kind of blond;
    Hair & eye colour.

Yeah.