• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair & eye colour.

bolmy

That guy.
    Years
    Mousey brown hair.

Grey eyes, but look blue or green depending on what I'm wearing. And get darker if I'm angry, apparently.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    I have an odd Brownish Blondeish color of my hair...
    My eyes are a cool shade of green...Like...Leaf Green(Ahaha Pokemon pun not intended)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Black hair and dark brown eyes, although my friend claims that I have black eyes. =S

Years
    My natural hair color is a pretty plain brown, but right now, I have it dyed red. Again. Well, the dye was burgundy, but it wasn't dark for very long. I'm not sure if I really messed up the dye job, if the dye itself wasn't that great, or if it's the shampoo I'm using. :/ It's still pretty red, though.

My eyes are hazel. It's not quite brown, but not quite green, either... it kind of depends on the lighting.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    My hair is sort of a light brown, and my eyes are a gray-green with an orange ring around the middle :3

Madden King 2000

I Am The Madden King
    Years
    I have no hair color because I have no hair, but my eyes are brown that some how can turn into blue. Just imagine, an african american that has blue eyes.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Right now I have black hair, but that's only because I dyed it to look this way; normally it's like a darkish-brown color. Personally I hate it, so you'll hardly ever actually see me with my natural hair color :<

My eyes are a light blue, almost gray color.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm typical Asian too, dark hair, brown eyes. I wish I had dark eyes though.

Back