• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haircut/style ~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    What's your hair style?
    Have you kept your original hair colour or dyed it?
    Are there any cuts you'd like to experiment with but don't have the courage, because it might not turn out right?

Gah, my hair is past my shoulders with a bit of a fringe and I normally put it back into a ponytail.
    Umm, I've kept it brown. I don't really think any other colour would suit me.
    I really want to cut mine short to see what it would look like. A bit above my ears, maybe? But I don't know if it would work...

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I currently have an inverted bob, so that my hair length in front matches the length of my bangs, then I pin the front most section of the right side of hair back a bit with a bobby pin. And its straight when its this short, so yay! It makes me look 11 rather than 13 at times though =/

[edit] Just got my hair cut, so now it looks almost like this. Not really though, it lies way flatter and its black-brown with lighter brown highlights, but its around that length

Last edited:

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I've had quite short hair (between 1-3 inches I think) for quite some time now, with a longer swept-aside fringe.
    (Yeah, see the person on the left in my avatar - fairly accurate representation xD)

I also have blonde highlights, because otherwise my hair is this indescribably boring brown xD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    My hair is like all long reaches the middle of my neck covers most of my ears and if I straighten it in the front instead of leaving it to curl(my hair curls in the front when too long I hate it but I am too lazy to straighten XD) it reaches my eyes and is all messy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Shoulder length with a right-swept fringe, the rest of the hair has a central parting.
    Think of Arcueid Brunestud, my hair's just a bit darker and wavy.

It's not dyed (I'd like blue...) and I actually have experimented by cutting my fringe straight, didn't go down well with my parents since I did it too short and lopsided. xD Still, it demonstrated how my hair curls too much for a straight fringe to be practical without using straighteners, so I just go with the side-swept and let my mother trim it this time (she's an ex-hairdresser).

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I get a buzz cut, so around 1-2 inches of hair are left on my head after a haircut.

And I don't dye my hair, as I'm a guy and I think it's weird for a guy to dye his hair.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    It's hard to describe, but my hair is kinda long and swept to one side of my face.

Haircut/style ~
    <--To summarise it, my hair is a lot like this guy's hairstyle.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It's hard to describe my hair-style, but it's particularly long for a male as it reaches to my neck. Also, it's kinda puffy, so if you ever see me, then you'll have the effect that my head is twice as big as a normal person's. XD

I dyed it red once, but it didn't suit my taste, so I started over. If my mom would let me, I would love to dye it purple, not covering my whole head with purple, but a few lines here and there.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My hair is very dark brown almost black, usually short and i usually have it spiked too, but atm its kinda messy and i cant be bothered to do much with it. x[

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    My hair is flaffy and i never want it to change...Ever unless my parents drag me onto a chair and cut my hair off....
    My hair is brown, though i'd like to spray it green someday i want to know what it'd look like hmmm green/brown hair...
    Actually my hair is still flaffy when cut...How wierd...

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I don't really do much with my hair. It's natural brown, wavy and reaches my butt, if it's straightened. Nyah.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah I forgot. Some times and this is a very big rare sometimes I have blue streaks in my hair. I know nuts but I just do. Very unnoticeable though so yeah.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    My hairstyle depends on the weather mostly. If it's winter, I let it grow a bit long (the longest it's ever reached was a few inches up from my shoulders). If it's summer, I keep it short.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I rock the number one crop, with or without sideburns, year-round. I leave it undyed, since well, my (black) hair looks gray when I get it cut, and I don't think it would look like I had anything left if I dyed it blonde or red.

I experimented with a mohawk, but I shaved it off after three weeks because I a) looked stupid with it and b) couldn't keep it up in the super-humid Maryland July without super glue or the old Hanoi Rocks ozone depleting hairspray application.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    My hair is in a faux hawk style, but instead of it all being faux'd up, I only do the front half of my hair. XD; It works well for me, but only because my hair is so short at the moment.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    One and a half hours ago my hair was tied back in this huge puff ball, but right now it's braided. My hair still maintains its natural black color.

Years
    I have shoulder-length hair right now. For ages, I was dying it various shades of red, but I haven't dyed it since January. So, a lot of my hair is reddish, and then it goes to brown. I probably have at least a half an inch of roots, if not more.

If I had more money, I'd dye it the closest I could to my natural brown, so it wouldn't be so obvious that I haven't touched my hair in awhile.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I've kept my original hair color because many people seem to love it. I've kept the same hairstyle for two years now because all of the compliments I get are on my hair, and they're very nice ones. XD I've been compared to Light Yagami too many times to count.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    A simple cut that you can mold and transform to spikey, afro or high. XD

I haven't experienced putting hair dye, though... I only put the safest shampoos and waxes/gels for my hair.

XD - And that cut is worth only P150 pesos! (Almost $3.00)

P.S. - Only the wax and shampoo is very expensive! :)

Good Hairstyles make Good looks... I suppose... ;)

Back