• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haircut/style ~

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    My hair is it's natural colour the brown. It's straight and really looong. I don't think I would ever change it's colour, maybe the length of it though....

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    My hair style is one of those boring ones you see everyone getting. My hair is (light) brown, pretty long - especially once straightened - and I have a fringe which can be either a full fringe or a side fringe. There's a fair few layers added in but they're subtle. I've never dyed my hair and don't plan to after my hairdresser told me that dying my hair could result in me having orange hair - which would probably make me cry if that ever happened. I don't think I'll ever try out anything else as I feel this style suits me the best. :>

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've had the same hair cut for years. Sort of a Caesar cut without the gel to keep everything in place. Looks much better when I get it cut then after my hair grows out. Nice, clean cut.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    My hair is styled sorta like 1940s/50s actresses that's like... short and really curly on one side. Sort of like this. (Except I don't wear a pin to hold it up, and my bangs are more in my face.)

And mine is dark brown with blue bangs, at the moment. (I wish mom would let me get my whole head dyed...)

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Medium length
    Natural hair colour ; Brown
    I keep it swayed to the left

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I want my hair to be upto my shoulders, but everytime I grow them long enough, something goes wrong and I have to cut it again - which I don't like to do.
    But since I'm a guy, it is actually longer than average even now.

And colour - guys don't colour as frequently as girls in average. I kept my original hair colour, since colouring can prove to be damaging to your hair.
    And I kinda like it black - since as much as black can be common, it can have its own charms!
    I'd like to dye it with a strip of blue or any other colour though - just a strip on one side. What do you think of it?

Oh, and cuts that I'm scared of... - Does bald count?
    If so, I'm scared to try that - but if I did, I could start from scratch again, which would be clean and perfect just like I wanted.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    What's your hair style? short to medium cut, depending on what months there around,in the summer I like it short.
    Have you kept your original hair colour or dyed it? Original it is light brown.

Back