• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Plans?

Years
  • I don't really know if my college will be doing anything fancy for Halloween, so most likely nothing significant. Although there was a certain Pokémon villain I did sort of contemplate wanting to be, even though i'm 23 1/2, no joke. :P

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I'll go trick-or-treating, and drag my friends along, whether they like it or not.

and that's exactly how I got roped into going with my friend last year and this year :p

So yeah. going Trick-or-treating, und then we're all gonna chill at my friend's place for the weekend watching Halloween movies and the like.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • Last year a bunch of us went to a bar and I won a Halloween costume contest! (and $100)
    This year, a friend's friend is performing with his band. I'm definitely excited to see them

Years
  • I was planning on dressing up as Spiderman in a morphsuit. :D My friends and I wanna do a group collaboration, though, so who knows what I'll actually end up doing.

Make sure this doesn't happen!
    Spoiler:

I don't know what I will do. I am getting to that time in life where I can't do college parties, and there isn't that much to do around here if you're a young adult/professional vs an undergrad.

I'll probably see if anyone wants to watch horror movies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I don't even think I'll use it as a excuse to eat ridiculous amounts of sweets. It will just be a normal day.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • What with it just hitting October I thought I'd drop by with a quick update on my plans for Halloween. A friend is having a get-together with (according to her) "very few people coming", so there's a small fraction of a chance that I might go to that.

However, my World of Warcraft plan is just sounding more and more tempting as the days go by.

Years
  • i work at a college but we currently have some Jr high kids using some rooms here cause their school is being renovated. anyways thats my excuse to dress up for halloween! this year i plan to be sally from the nightmare before christmas my sister will stitch me an outfit and help me with the make up so i look dead XD im excited!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Haven't been on Helloween Halloween for he last 3 or 4 years - if my little sister goes this year, I will go with them,

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Nothin is concrete yet but there's a few possibilities.

1.) Go to Six Flags' Fright Fest with some friends then head out to this bar
    2.) Go to a halloween party with friends.
    4.) Stay home, get drunk and read those creepy stories online by myself.

Regardless of what we chose to do, drinking is confirmed. It's the only way to deal with all those damn jump scares people love to do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    For the past 5 or 6 years I just been handing out candy. I like it because we get the same 3 kids that come by and I usually keep the rest of the candy which is around 60 peices. This year I am not sure what I'm doing. If my friend is in town then i'll have last minute plans.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I haven't really done anything for Halloween since middle school. I think I'm going to be traveling this year, so I probably won't do anything exciting. Halloween has never been a holiday I've cared too much about (I liked it a lot when I was younger, but I stopped doing much for it once I stopped trick-or-treating).

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    im gonna dress up as a monster with fangs and a fake gun(like from the toy store)and when they open the door i am gonna scare them so bad!!!!me and my other friends are gonna chase the people around the house til they drop the candy then we move on to the next house.we are just 12,13,14 so that wont be against the law.at least i hope*muhahaha*and im gonna scare my neice.and we will be like,i have come for you!!!!!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'll be working, but I should get off at 7:10, so that will leave room for a few festivities. I'm not sure if I'll be working the day after, but if I am, then I won't go to any parties. If I have the day off, I might go to one, but I'm not sure if I know people who would throw one, so I'm not quite sure.

My roommate is trying to get me to dress up as a mime and just go around my normal duties with added effects at work. It would be pretty funny, and I can mime very well, but I hate mimes (and clowns, and just anything with facepaint, really), so I'm not sure. I have to talk to customers anyway, so I guess I could dress up like a mime without the facepaint and only part-way commit to it. I'll think about it.

Back