• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to Oni Flygon!

Years
    Wow....didn't expect that so many people would reply... thank you so much guys...

Anyways, Fixen got something wrong. I was born in Oakland, California but grew up in the Philippines for 13 years until I moved back in America...
    So technically, this day right now is my birthday.

Thanks guys!

Mari: Eh...slamat! Buti nga walang naglilibri dito kundi wala na akong pera... XD

Again, thanks so much guys!!!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwwwwws, happy birthday Oni!! <3<3 As a fellow fan fic writer and reviewer, I wish you an awsome birthday filled with fun, laughs, and love. Have an uber cool day! ^_____^ *gives Oni some birthday bacon*

~Kelsey

Years
    Marina99 said:
    Kawawa ka naman kung meron. XP

I hope you had fun. Even if did seem like an ordinary day, there must've been something special about it. ^__^

Tama ka...hindi pa na man tapos yung araw...

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    You're welcome, friend.

I laughed so hard at my precalculus exam. Hope Western Civilization will be just as easy tomorrow. XD

Now...you can guess the exact date and time of my birthday, since the PC one was fake.

But first, whoever that claims Haruna's birthday thread creation shall be the winner of all. >=P

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    That makes Purin the only pure Asian I know and talk to online. XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Forgive me for being so proud and selective of Asian friends, Oni, but I seem more comfortable with people that spend more of their lives in Asia...because it helps me remember my old life. I always felt happy when I talk about it.

That's why I wanted to ask this Chinese girl out to a dance. Born there, lived there, and came here.

But work has to come before me, so I constantly forget about it.

Years
    Well that sucks
    Hopefully, you can ask her out (your status as being class V-President and all)
    Don't worry...there's a bunch of dances out there still waiting
    (heh...me, I have to start out from scratch again)

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I just don't want to venture too far. I can't let emotions intervene with my work.

And why do I think I'm alone? It's because my mom told me the fact that I already realized: I will be the only person in this generation of my family to still be able to speak Chinese fluently. The rest have moved to America while they were too young.

Back