• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to Oni Flygon!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yes you did.I hope to have that kind of friendship one day.Oni You are close to 4000.

Years
    Happy birthday Oni! Sorry if I'm late but........ *Pops out of cake in monkey form*
    Happy birthday! Be sure never to hire clowns though, they scare most kids! XD
    Oh and I hope you got all the goodies you wanted! ^^

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    oni flygon said:
    Thank you so much, BJ! ^__^

HAH, FIXI! She called me the best Yellow fan ever! XD

Ah, so what. Shoot me for all you care.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Onii-chan~ X3 Happy birthdaii!

Like, my brother's growing up. I think I'm going to cry...they all grow up so fast...right before your eyes...;-; snif.

Best wishes on your birthday~ I hope you get at least one thing you desired, and keep it up with your lovely fanfics about Yellow. =D;

*weep* ;~;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    aw... Oni is so old now ;p 16 year old... Does that mean Oni can drive now? (well at least in Canada you can drive at 16...)

Yay let's hire dear Oni as PC's professional driver! If you need to attend a ball on those fancy nights, let's call Oni =3

(they get paid quite a bit actually...)

Years
    I'm still in Driver's Ed... I still need to get a permit, take a written test, vision test, 50 hours of training, and a behind the wheel test... O-o

Back