• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to the one and only....ELI!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I have been waiting seen....I forgot when. Buuut yeah. XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!

Yar one (if not) the best friend I have and I stayed till now to make this thread just for you. Umm, the rest, ya know. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dear lord, talk about timing. I pin pointed it exactly at 12 am! XD
    Lemme say this again...Happy birthday Eli and I'm sorry I forgot about the letter.
    But don't worry yar gonna get it as soon as I can find the nearest post office to buy a stamp. XD

Lucid

happy birhday ellen!!! *gives billie joe poster* hope you have a good one! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Well even thought I dont know you I think you deserve a big birthday cake! Have a great birthday.:D

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Gah crap! >< I got ripped from my compu so I didnt get tp me it! ;_; *kicks andy*

Anyways...

Happy birthday, Eli! You are our favorite staff member. We all love you. Me, the most XP Have a great day! If you need anything from me, just ask and I will do anything in my power to do so! I will do anything I can to make this your best day ever! *Huggles* I love you, sweetie! ♥ ;)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Right now,in my country,it's January 31,2005 and 7.36 PM... So,happy birthday,Eli! I wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve everything you wish to have,recieve a lot of presents,have fun and of course,have a great day!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I have been waiting seen....I forgot when. Buuut yeah. XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!

Yar one (if not) the best friend I have and I stayed till now to make this thread just for you. Umm, the rest, ya know. XD
    Yeah Happy Birthday to the wonderful Ligia mod.Sorry Kevin I know how much you wanted to do it.Here's a Stuffed Lugia as tall as you.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Omg, so many responses! XD
    Andy, why did you stay up just for me? *shakes head* XD

DP- Aw thanks Kylie-Chan! ^o^

Arcy- I think its gonna be filled with labor and homework, rather than what you said xD I already am flooded with homework

Paige- *runs around shrieking* OMG ITS BILLIE JOE! XD THANKS! XD

Alchemist- Omg a cake XD is it vanilla or chocolate? or is it both? xD thanks!

Marina- Aw, thats okay thanks! ^_^

Mystic- o.O;; this person is banned XD

Kevvy- awww I'm sorry! XD Maybe you can make the thread next year! XD thanks anyways kevvy XD

Claire- Thanks, I hope I do ^^

BJ- Presents? I hope so! xD I am getting an I-pod! thanks BJ! *hugs* ^^

Tig- =O XD I'm 13 until 7:19 PM XD

Ditto- Thanks for the Lugia Plush! XD *runs off with it*

Karli- Servant thanks so much for posting =3 *pats Karli* XD

Andrea- Yeah I did on the weekend! thanks! XD

*waits for more replies* XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • WAH! ELI ISH GROWING UP! xD *pokes her* I can't really say Happy Birthday for religious matters (so don't take it personally), but I still hope you have a great day and you enjoy being 14!!! (Even though it didn't change much in my life xD)

AND NOW! PARTY!!!

Back