• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to the one and only....ELI!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear TyEli! Happy birthday to you!

Liek OMFGz! You're now a year older than me! *ph34r* O.O

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Happy Birthday to the one and only....ELI!
    HAPPY B-DAY ELIANA!!!!!
    lol you're an awsome mod and friend and i hope this new years brings twice as much fun and crazyness *stares at Pony* XD as it did the last-HAPPY B DAY ^_^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Happy birthday {insert_members_name_here} Eliana! Wow 14 {random_lugia_pics}

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Dragonair- You did? o.o;; OH YEAH YOU DID! XD *is dead today* Thanks! XD

Ningi- o.o Okay whatever you say XD thankies Ningi! XD

PV- OMG. XD Thankies!

Latias- thanks.....
    ....Billie. XD

Ty- HAHA IM OLDER!!! XD Thanks!

Lela- awww thanks so much for the card at school *hugs* thanks so much!

Esai- Random Lugia pics? xD thanks~!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    ^_^ no problem just thought you might want to add them to your collection XD omg i added a lugia on top of my b-day message ^ it's poitning at your name!!!! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Happy birthday Eli!!! ^______________^ I hope you have an uber awsome birthday. Be sure to eat enough cake for the both of us. XD I hope you get all that you wish for and have tons of fun! You deserve it! ^_~ *huggles and glomps* <3<3<3<3

~Kelsey

Years
    well it's kinda late lol.But i wasn't here yesterday so I have an excuse lol.Anyways Happy B-Day, hope you had a great one!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    liek OMG!!!!!111oneoneone happy birthday Eli!!!!!!!!111oneoneone *gives a present wrapped in silver bow* :D

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    ELI. YOUR BIRTHDAY. Gosh. I'm such a bad friend for forgetting. I'm so sowwies..;.; *gives you a cookie and a big hug* Thanks so much for being there for me when I needed it. You're like..my twin. ^^ Happy birthday.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Oh, oohie, oohie, oohie! The birthday girl who has been eating popcorn during her snow days! Hehe, hello! I've been thinking about your birthday during school. And strange enough, I had a conversation with you in my dreams. XD Sorry for being late, I went to the mall for my ebil brother's needs. Well, I congratulation you for the fourteenth year since birth! You've been such a good friend and you're one of the main reasons I'm being such a motormouth at PC! XP I hope you get all of the presents you'd ever want, Eli, and the best night of your life. ~ Enjoy your wonderful night and sweet birthday dreams!

<3 Love,
    ~ Lady Pearl

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy birthday Eliana~ *confetti* xD

I <3 your new anatar, BTW... xD Green Day... <3

Back