• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday USA! - US Independence Day

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Happy birthday America!

Here's something I wiped up in 5 minutes to celebrate:

Yeah it's the same image I used in my sig,but with different text. >.>

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Yay America! Here's to hoping I have time to drive to a different state so that I can get some GOOD fireworks.

Years
  • Happy Independence Day!

Today certainly is a day to celebrate across our beloved nation. I really hope everyone certainly has an outstanding day today, whether it's by having family over, traveling,having a large cookout, watching fireworks, etc..

Enjoy your day! :D

Also, all the images with Braviary are awesome :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Happy Independence Day to all our dear Americans.

My Oshawott is even celebrating:

To all my American friends, have a great day!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Happy birthday, all of you Americans. I don't see why you get a birthday post but not Canada- our birthday just happened on Sunday!
    Well, I'm a duel citizen so I get to celebrate both. :P But there should be a Canada Day thread. Its a little unfair.
    But anyway Happy 4th to all you from Boston! I saw my town fireworks this last Saturday, and I am going to a barbecue later today. :D Yay America!

User19sq

Happy B-Day, America! I know that I'm not exactly, um... "native" to the U.S. in my entirity... but I'd rather live here than my [REDACTED] place of origin. ^^; Besides, this is America, the land of the free and home of the brave. We're a melting-pot that proves all kinds of differences are our greatest strengths!

God bless America! I hope everyone enjoys the fireworks displays tonight!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I'll try and enjoy the day, at least I'm helping my grandma grill some chicken, watching a soccer game later on tonight (Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake) - and I also have to work tonight.

Years
  • Happy B-Day to my own country.
    Well, we do need some ego-boosting :laugh: after the Friday's storms on the East Coast. People still don't have power. And those wildfires on the West Coast. Hope we still get to enjoy the fireworks, even though this heat wave is killing us. :\ Yeah, we definitely need fireworks.
    But whatever, Red, White, and Blue to all. Plus imaginary fireworks to those not in America. Just imagine them in pretty colors.
    Oh, I hear them. It's 8:47 and D.C. is pumping them out.

Back