• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Holidays from all at The PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Happy holidays everyone! The year really did fly by, it's crazy. love you all and hope your holidays are great, regardless of if you celebrate ღ

edit: I'm just getting some money since parents are always clueless with what I want lol. Because I never want anything period. :( But this year I'll be using that money to get a new TV! Hooray!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've bought myself a set of PlayStation 4 about three days ago, and will likely be spending a lot of my free time playing video games on it with my little sister. Games I had purchased aren't precisely mature, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind them. Parents are off from work for next six days or so, which I'm very glad to see; usually, they're loaded with work.

Happy holidays, everyone, and I hope we all have a great time spending them with our friends and family! Merry Christmas!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Happy Holidays from all at The PokéCommunity!

Years
  • merry christmas and happy holidays to all here in PC. I will be spending my day in my teenage mutant ninja turtle pajamas and my "santa is my ho ho homeboy" shirt and will watch nba basketball all day while running after my 1 1/2 year old twin nephews who will be getting a truck load of toys.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Happy Holidays everyone, 'cause I don't forget about you who celebrate Kwanza and Hanukah. :D

Plus, I don't celebrate Christmas, but hopefully you all have a jolly good time tonight~

Back