• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happyfaceinc's sprite gallery

What kind of sprites should I do more of?

• Trainer fusions

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Reposes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Revamps

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Scratchs

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Type changes

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • None

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Well I got a few new trainer fusions hope ya like em!

^I scratched up the tail

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    well it appears we have a sprite theif on our hands. i hope you know that some of the sprites you have been using are from pokecharms' trainercard maker. those sprites are not for public use and if taken is is considered stealing. i am amazed that on one has yet stated this, its slightly upseting. the fact that you stole those sprites is not helping anyone. i suggest you remove the sprites because they are not for your use. i am sorry if this comes as a shock but thats to bad for you. youll never get any good from mooching off of other peoples hard work.

-Burst_Flare

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • well it appears we have a sprite theif on our hands. i hope you know that some of the sprites you have been using are from pokecharms' trainercard maker. those sprites are not for public use and if taken is is considered stealing. i am amazed that on one has yet stated this, its slightly upseting. the fact that you stole those sprites is not helping anyone. i suggest you remove the sprites because they are not for your use. i am sorry if this comes as a shock but thats to bad for you. youll never get any good from mooching off of other peoples hard work.

-Burst_Flare/Burst Ninja/KageX
    i hope your happy that the day i come back i see this. i am utterly disgusted.

Well Im sorry to burst your bubble but Im pretty sure you are allowed to fuse sprites on pokecommunity to make a new sprite and Its only sprite theft if I claim the original sprite to be my own.:P

Years
  • Well Im sorry to burst your bubble but Im pretty sure you are allowed to fuse sprites on pokecommunity to make a new sprite and Its only sprite theft if I claim the original sprite to be my own.:P

I don't recognize anything but I've never looked around there.
    When you put things up on YOUR thread it's seen as your own unless you specifically state so.
    I don't think fusing counts not stealing. If you 'fused' sprites of mine and took something like my Ho-oh hair, something that I put a lot of work into, that would greatly upset me. Starting from base trainers/pokemon obtained from the game is the only way to start.

It also if sprite theft if the image is not public property, claimed or not.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • It also if sprite theft if the image is not public property, claimed or not.
    Ok didnt understand that part so I took the tutorial down beacause it had some of the sprites from pokecharms thanks loriami for helping me understand that!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • no that that's cleared up...

these are looking great! you are doing a nice job fusing together trainers, they seem to be very uniform, but the new one with the girl in what looks like a gymnastics uniform needs some work. the outline of her right foot seems to dark, or maybe it is just weird looking with the white on black... anyhow, my advise is to fix that, because everything else is looking great!

Keep Spriting!

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • what??!?! fusing sprites is not theft. you take different sprites, tak parts of them and put them together, and recolor them, oh and lornami.
    We would never steal your sprites. your our friend. i mean, i wouldt mind if someone used my sprites for their fusing. (even though their already fuesed) Just remember to recolor them.

Welcome To my Spriting place HFI sprites. Here Im known for my trainer fusions!
    So no flaming No requesting And especialy NO art theft!
    Note: (If you see I made a avatar or something they did not request it I made it out of the blue so no requesting!)

Trainer fusions:

Revamps:

Scratches:

Thanks for looking!

Edit: The tutorial is now taken down

Y did you take down the tutorial? it was soo good... how are people supposed to fuse if they dont know how? this is just wrong!

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • There is one reason why I took down the tut was beacause it used pokecharms sprites and that is considered art theft beacause it shown it in the tut so I took it down will make a new one though!

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    good fusions!

you should make a guy equivilant to the Ho-ohish girl

Years
  • what??!?! fusing sprites is not theft. you take different sprites, tak parts of them and put them together, and recolor them, oh and lornami.
    We would never steal your sprites. your our friend. i mean, i wouldt mind if someone used my sprites for their fusing. (even though their already fuesed) Just remember to recolor them.

Y did you take down the tutorial? it was soo good... how are people supposed to fuse if they dont know how? this is just wrong!

Fusing sprites that are not from the game is theft, each of those different parts is another person's work, recolored or not. I understand that you wouldn't but I'm just trying to make it clear that fusing already worked on sprites is still theft. In my veiw. I need to check if that's actually stated in the rules.

"It also is sprite theft if the image is not public property, claimed or not."
    Hehe, typo.

I think you should do some more revamps, they look pretty good!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Well I made A new scratch I hope this is better then the last one

I tried to make it at first a demonish thing but then when it came to making the body I couldnt make the legs so I dont really know what it is but in my opinion I did a good job.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Well Ive been searching though my computer and found these old sprites I made their pokemon trainer fusions well these are actualy my first 2 fusion sprites I ever made so dont blame me if it looks bad.
    I was a beginer back then.

and here is some other random stuff

hope you like it.

Years
  • Well Ive been searching though my computer and found these old sprites I made their pokemon trainer fusions well these are actualy my first 2 fusion sprites I ever made so dont blame me if it looks bad.
    I was a beginer back then.

and here is some other random stuff

hope you like it.

I really like the first one, but the second one's body! It's poor piplup head is gonna fall on itself! ;_;
    From the first one anyways you should try some more of these. It'd be good!

For the other ones, the fist is...Strange. I do think you should work on some the shading.
    I like the second and the third looks like the fire is a cardboard glued on to it. Try to make some different flame types instead of flipping just one.
    I don't deal much with Sonic so I dunno what to say about that one.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Hmmm k thx loriami p.s. thats my favorite fusion too
    yeah I might make a animation for him!

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • I like them, but, the fire tree is for my game '-_- you made it though so is ok. thx though, i was going to have a burning city, but now ikm just going to have a burning forest fire.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • well latley I havent been doing very many trainer fusions and this is one I just did today hope you like it

Note these take a while to make so dont rush me.

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • i give it a 9/10. hey, do you think you will win the haloween contest? i might change my entree.

Back