• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Champion?

Which was the hardest for you?

• Gary/Green/Blue

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Lance

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Steven

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Wallace

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Cynthia is the most challenging to me, they're all actually easy if you use the right pokemon against them.

Years
  • I couldnt beat Cynthias wtfhax0rz Garhcomp after weeks >.< The only way to beat it now is to use my lv. 100 Rayquaza with Draco Meteor!

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • Cynthia was the hardest cuz of her high lvl pokemon i finally bet you with my under lvled Palkia lucky me it was lvl 50 to her Garchomp what ever lvl it was

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • Definitely Gary/Green, He was the only one who gave me a challenge. Everyone else was easy.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I agree too, Gary was the hardest for me. Cynthia was actually one of the easier champions, I spammed Dragon Dance with Gyarados at her Tomb, and after about 4 DD's he OHKO'd her entire team. 'Nuff said. (Not to mention that I failed to realize that Wallace's entire team in Emerald consisted of water-type pokes and I had a fully evolved Sceptile w/ Leaf Blade that I never used because I did not recognize the pokes ;_; )

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Cynthia is the only one that had me frustrated to tears, but it's only cause that Togekiss was haxed!!
    That's one of the greats of game development-the opponents can have more stuff than the player, (according to how the game was intended to be played.)

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    FR was a hard game for a noob like me... stupid Gary (I named him POOPY) kept KOing me, till I finally got sick of it and bought over 9000 Revives (or close to it). I got his last Pokemon (something like a Nidoking or was it his starter? I dunno) to Struggle, which was quite funny because my own Blastoise was also at the point of Struggle... most pathetic Struggle fight ever. orz

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Steven had me in tears T-T

I challenged him with level 70 Pokemon and I tried so much that my Pokemon leveled up around ten levels before I finally beated him.

Gary was the worst. Maybe it was because by the time the Elite Four had pounded four of my Pokemon, it left Gary with an easier challenge. when i first challenged the elite four, my Charizard was level 60. By the time I actually beat all of the elite four people, my charizard was level 85. Then, my the time i beat the Elite Four AND gary, Charizard was a healthy level 100 XD

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
    Years
  • I Know this is off topic but i think the best champion theme ive heard is lance's GBC gold/silver theme :D

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Cynthia by a long shot. Garchomp. 'Nuff said.

Gary would probably be second, as he at least had a good variety of types in his arsenal. I really don't know for sure, as I barely remember my Leaf Green play through, and I never once went through R/B without getting infinite Rare Candies first.

Years
  • I never had much problems with Gary/Blue/Green/whatever you call him like, he's easy to beat even with an underleveled team, only his Alakazam can cause trouble. But i've never played FR/LG a lot, maybe it's different there.
    Lance is harder, but so underleveled and extremely weak to Ice and Electric, two common attacking types, so he isn't that much of a problem.
    Steven... Again, a specialized Champion, extremely weak to Ground and Fightning, which are - again - very common.
    Wallace has that damn annoying Ludicolo, but again, he's using just one type, and Electric is a common attacking type.
    Cynthia is definetely the hardest in my opinion, unlike Gary, all of her Pokemon (except for maybe Gastrodon in D/P and Roserade) often cause serious trouble, and unlike the others, she isn't horribly weak two one or two types.

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
  • Cynthia by far her pokemon are all bad ass and for some reason in platinum she was much harder, I personally think Wallace was too easy as I had Sceptile and Raquaza at the time so that's probably what made it easier but seriously i could beat him in my sleep

Back